It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just got done watching it and I can without a doubt say its one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. Its even backed up its facts on a website with all the independent sources used in the film.

Simply amazing, well put together, and thought out.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

eh. Watched the trailer. Had something about "burning into rock"....you can't do that. Rock doesn't leave evidence for burning as far as I know. It simply returns to rock.

Also it just seems to be an advertisement for a belief system. There's plenty of patterns in nature that we copy paste. And there's no real evidence for any sort of intervention, or hell care, from aliens. If it was, why do we continue to bend what we think they have left for us only into the most current and up to date sciences. We never really have learned anything from them that we don't already know.

50 years ago aliens had nuclear power and space suits, just as we invented at that time. Next they had lasers and hover cars, just as we envisioned at the same time. So on and so forth. Never, however, anything we haven't already imagines or thought of. No new ideas nor new technologies extracted from these contacts. Only known information of what we construct to be an advanced civilization. Just as so, as we tire from industrialization, now aliens are being imagined more ecologically friendly. No surprise there either.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

eh. Watched the trailer. Had something about "burning into rock"....you can't do that. Rock doesn't leave evidence for burning as far as I know. It simply returns to rock.

Also it just seems to be an advertisement for a belief system. There's plenty of patterns in nature that we copy paste. And there's no real evidence for any sort of intervention, or hell care, from aliens. If it was, why do we continue to bend what we think they have left for us only into the most current and up to date sciences. We never really have learned anything from them that we don't already know.

50 years ago aliens had nuclear power and space suits, just as we invented at that time. Next they had lasers and hover cars, just as we envisioned at the same time. So on and so forth. Never, however, anything we haven't already imagines or thought of. No new ideas nor new technologies extracted from these contacts. Only known information of what we construct to be an advanced civilization. Just as so, as we tire from industrialization, now aliens are being imagined more ecologically friendly. No surprise there either.

Watch the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I was jokingly wondering to myself how long it would take the movie to become a UFO movie.
22 minutes is the answer.
Sorry but I could not finish it.
Aliens are not gonna come and share technology with us and save us.
Jesus is not gonna come save us.
Zombies are not gonna wipe out the elite and save us.
That is right, if we don't do the job nobody will.
But keep on hoping on the Highly improbable, that is why folks gamble.
Don't lose hope!!
If you do, you might get motivated to stop hoping and start working...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Can't help but think that the masters of Puppets have their nay sayer, yes men agents working full time on this thread. Some sheoplized robots will never wake up to the chains these international Corporations have wrapped around this planet. Mankind needs to wake up and stop them before they destroy Mother Earth for good. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

No doubt I will in time. Just being the cynical man I am.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hello Misterlondon

Sir, are you willing to be known by the actions of your parents? How about the actions of the employees of your parents? How about the people that work in a corporation that your parents hold shares in?

No? Neither am I.

I prefer to be known by MY actions. And so I grant to the maker of the film the same rights. I shall know him by his actions. This movie speaks volumes.

Beautiful notion. Have you ever attempted to do anything "for the good of humanity"? I assure you any such endeavour requires resources. Even if it is only your time and energy... still you need to feed yourself, clothe yourself and house yourself. This takes money. Money that must come from somewhere. And, in case you were wondering, making a movie is not cheap. It costs a GREAT DEAL of money to pay for competent technicians and crews. Not to mention transportation costs etc. Making a movie is very, very expensive. So you must choose. Either we must leave all the "doing good for humanity" for the super wealthy or humanity must be prepared to cough the occasional buck for the good that is done.

Why are we willing to spend $5 for some trashy idiocy in the name of entertainment but when it is important and worthwhile it must be free?

hey zindad,

Im just asking the questions that concerned me after watching this film..

It just seems to be a bit ironic that this video would come from him.. he was brought up in elite circles surrounded by the people he is 'exposing' here.. He led a charmed life to say the least.. (and i doubt he rode in a yellow bus to school either as portrayed in the video) This company of his parents is just as bad as all the rest, they are clearly linked to the elite.. without a doubt.. and he grew up within this family. he claims to have discovered this information all by himself through research in later life... yeah.. right!

It is interesting to note that Procter and Gamble does hundreds of millions of dollars of business with the Pentagon and is one of the top contractors for the U.S War Dept.? It is one of the world’s biggest, most toxic corporate polluters on the face of the earth with an annual turnover of over $68 billion. They did business with Nazi Germany’s Third Reich distribute Genetically Modified contaminated food and they produced the controversial fat substitute olestra, marketed under the name Olean (a synthetic combination of fatty acids and sugar bound together in molecules too large for the human body to absorb or digest). Procter and Gamble is also the maker of water-contaminating Tide detergent, fluoride-contaminated Crest toothpaste, and landfill-destroying Pampers?

To me that raises a question in my mind..? What he is doing here could potentially ruin his parents company and the fortune he is an heir to.. and why if these people are so powerful didnt they stop him? why is the video full of Illuminati symbolism? (and i dont mean the obvious stuff) why was it released on 11.11.11 a big date for these occult types?

as i said the conspiracy mind in me asks these questions.. and a few more..

im not putting the video down as i said it was pretty good.. but i see by alot of comments here many people have been bowled over by it... i just think you should take for what it is and nothing else, its not information we didnt already know (with a few exceptions)

I remain skeptical about the true intentions here if im to be honest, but then thats just me.. This could be some sort of disinformation going on here (or some other agenda).. maybe im way off its just something doesnt quite add up..

And regarding the cost.. im sorry but this guy is filthy rich.. has to be part of the 1% so if he wants to save the world with his video, the little money it would have taken to make this (actually cheap looking video) would be pocket change to him.. why exactly does he need to charge for it?

And yes i do work for the good of humanity, although on the small scale of which is possible to me..

and when i do work for charity, i dont expect payment in return, even if it did cost me money in time, fuel and food

just to add my computer went crazy and crashed after leaving this comment.. also i couldnt get on to the internet for a bit.. (lol i must be spending to much time on here, wheres my tin foil hat..
)
edit on 15/11/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thanks been waiting for this to be released..off to watch

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

For me it is not the blatantly obvious tripe he spews in the video such as the bus or the good life.
My problem is that UFO's are gonna come save us.
Not all people believe in a religion, they know god is not gonna come save us.
So the PTB invent another messiah for the scientific minded, The benevolent alien.
He will share his tech with us and bring us into the light..
It is just a way of keeping folk stupid and hoping for a saviour.
If we do not get up and do it ourselves it will simply not get done.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I can't get through the beginning.

Not really attention grabbing. I sat through all the zeitgeist movies with my jaw wide-opened. (Well maybe not the last one..)

Meh, maybe it's just not the right time of day right now - perhaps I'll try to watch it again later.

Props to you though for finding it. I remember seeing the trailer on here awhile ago and it seemed very interesting. Maybe it gets better..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This movie essentially defines ATS.

It covers and condenses alot of material as well as making some very interesting revalations.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You can't knock people for being hypnotized by TV if you choose to engage in YouTube documentaries.

There's a big difference between information conveyed in text and a hypnotic avenue like TV or YouTube. This includes movies, sitcoms, documentaries, Bill Nye, and anything else filmed and re-broadcast. The longer it is, the more the hypnotic effect.

I'm sure it is a nice film, but I'm going to be consistent with my point of view and stay away from it for now. Maybe later I'll tune into it in parts (maybe 15 minutes each) if I don't disagree with the way the information is presented. At least by breaking it up into shorter segments, it loses some of its hypnotic power.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is certainly unscientific... claim after claim after claim, dozens of them, with 1 in 10 at best having any kind of supporting evidence... Ancient civilizations and UFOs are great material... But throwing in dubious fanatics like Steven Greer, scientists with 'questionable' credentials at best like Nassim Haramein, or going into even more dubious concepts like alien crop circles, really makes this worthless as a body of information. This is 2nd-rate preaching. I was very disappointed considering the rave reviews of people here.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

ETA - though I did find it endearing that they present it in this whole PBS, 1970s, Carl Sagan Presents fashion. The narrator traveling around in a torus ship with guests coming inside and casually operating the futuristic computer interface with clever hand movements. I loved the style of presentation. My problem is with the content and the alarming lack of discernment applied.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Whats to deny?
Reading some of the typical lazy responses by some really drives the point forward, to effect change we must care we must not allow either belief or convention to dictate what must be the "norm" when said guidelines have brought us to our collective knees on more than one occasion, we must be informed and open and then judge based upon the study of various subjects, but hey we´ve got individuals throwing crap at the material based on the trailer or on "personal beliefs" or "willingness".

The few control the many, the many police the few, but not the actual few that control them, ironic really.

I can imagine my fellow peers waking up, realizing that they have been deceived and raped, that this planet we inhabit does not need to be ravaged in order for us to survive.
We can affect reality but only with hard work and responsibility, can we expect thriving results.

We don't really have much choice the future has been already mapped for us, either we decide to care and seek freedom, or we continue to do what we like to do best and get flushed down the universal toilet.
We have unlimited resources as well to achieve anything we desire, what we lack is the drive.

great movie touches all the right subjects and those who have ears will hopefully not only listen , but actually do something. cheers!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This documentary is worth watching despite what anyone's conception of higher intelligence is. Whether it be ET, Inter-Dimensional, God, etc. He goes along the ET intelligence line but not really that higher intelligence will "rescue" us as most perceive that idea. He points out that the conception for realistic higher technological advancement has been with us since ancient times. All of the information in this doc is highly relevent to most topics discussed on this board. Watch the whole thing before you come to any jaded/biased conclusions. There is truth to be found everywhere, even if you don't agree with some assertions on the surface.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

It just seems to be a bit ironic that this video would come from him.. he was brought up in elite circles surrounded by the people he is 'exposing' here.. He led a charmed life to say the least.. (and i doubt he rode in a yellow bus to school either as portrayed in the video) This company of his parents is just as bad as all the rest, they are clearly linked to the elite.. without a doubt.. and he grew up within this family. he claims to have discovered this information all by himself through research in later life... yeah.. right!

Perhaps he had a revelation?

An epiphany that revealed the underlying Truth to him about the forces behind all of Creation...

A perception of the single state of consciousness; a unifying field that permeates and sustains all of reality...

A state of living thought that, If it were summed up into one word...
That word would be...Love...

As above so below...flowing 'round and within...
For the Love of the Creation and the Creator(s)...

Worlds without end...

fidem infinita

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I watched it as soon as it was released, I like the idea of pay it forward (though now it's on you tube?!?!). the website alone's gotta cost and it's really informative. As soon as I saw the trailer I was looking forward to it and after watching, it didn't disappoint.

One of my favourite parts was the crop circles section. This is the issue that got me into looking at 'strange/mysterious' subjects all those years ago, but after hearing about the many hoaxes, and specifically gangs of arseholes that go out at night with the sole aim of creating the most elaborate hoaxes to confuse the issue, I'd stopped looking at it and so missed out on some of these amazing patterns (impossible to hoax) that the movie cleverly showed link up with the Torus and the one that seems to answer back directly the NASA 1974 message!

The free energy bit was pretty fascinating, an issue I've not yet looked much into but definitely shall be doing soon, it really perked up my brain cells.

The sections by his partner I thought were pretty beneficial for anyone watching who had no previous exposure to conspiracy type info. The only criticism I could have was that it felt a bit cheesy/syrupy towards the end, but I am pretty cynical and that section is supposed to be positive so I understand why it is that way.

There are people on here debating about whether stuff is legit eg the burned flower of life at the Osirian Temple Egypt. Let's face it, most of the subject matter in here (and most conspiritorial subjects) can be debated into impotence, you have to use your own intuition to distinguish what you believe and don't. It's healthy though after to figure yourself out and ask yourself why you do or don't believe those particular things and maybe re-assess.

Another plus point was the steps to what happens next, something missing from other movies of this type (eg Zeitgeist-Moving Forward). I loved how lots of conspiracy threads were tied together.

I forwarded it on to my facebook friends and shared the you tube link also. Probably about 90% of them are pretty uninterested and as soon as they see David Icke's involved, all the old tabloid/Wogan/mainstream/1980's comments come out of the woodwork. Pretty dumb, if only they'd give it a chance, people get re-assesed, get over it! All they care about is what happened on X(crement) Factor over the weekend and what the Football scores are. Because of this, I do despair a little for what it really would take for that kind of person to be woken up. Maybe it would have to go all the way into the New World Order situation before they realised, ie too late, but it's now we need those numbers on our side. Especially as protesting seems so difficult lately, 'Occupies' being swept away, black bloc stooges clouding the message and giving the excuse for a heavy hand, the bad taste of the London riots this year where the poorly educated just seemed to react at their poverty situation without thinking and forming a coherant mesaage.

What are we to do? Is it already too late - I sincerely hope not.

Warm, thankful vibes to the makers of this movie -

Stay cool - peace

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Anybody dismissing or putting this film down without having watched it should really just put a cork in it.

Watch it, then come and be cynical and debunk. Invest some time into a subject before trying to influence people w/your (biased) opinion.

Yes, biased. Ego vs. Consciousness. You go trying to bad mouth a documentary like Thrive, and your ego really is blinded by its conditioning...

S & F OP.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I just finished it. Wow well put together. I am going to try and get others to watch.Might help wake a few people up !

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
38 mins in and I gotta say its pretty good.

thanks for sharing!

s&f

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join