It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

How we stop them ?

Just drain the flow of money to them, produce your own energy, withdraw the money from the banks,
buy and sell local, build communities,.....

I actually started a thread on the subject:

Solutions: Possible alternatives to our descending system - Let's make a real change

The change has to come from you and I. So let's do it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by capzzz

i just checked your link, and it's unbelievable Disinfo.

the arguments on the site against Thrive:

- there is a covered eye on the movie poster --- booohoo illuminati
- Foster Gamble is a son of Procter Gamble. Yes he is. he states it in the movie and as well gives even his critique on Procter and Gamble as producer of the RFID chip. -- if my father did something wrong it does not make me a bad person, does it ?

Please, i can't believe that a website with the title "help free the earth" can spread such negative utter fear mongering Bias. Makes me wonder where they come from.

Edit Add: I just checked who is behind the website and had to laugh out loud:

Hi. I’m Grace Powers, the creator of Help Free The Earth and the producer of the Ring Of Power documentary series. As a child, I learned that my father was a member of the secretive cult of Freemasonry.

So we have the son of a Freemason, calling out a son of another elite !! That's real life comedy

Please stop the fear of Illuminatis being behind every corner. THAT's the trap. Fear.
Just escape it.

edit on 24-11-2011 by svetlana84 because: Edit Add: I just checked who is behind the website and had to laugh out loud:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
reply to post by capzzz

i just checked your link, and it's unbelievable Disinfo.

the arguments on the site against Thrive:

- there is a covered eye on the movie poster --- booohoo illuminati
- Foster Gamble is a son of Procter Gamble. Yes he is. he states it in the movie and as well gives even his critique on Procter and Gamble as producer of the RFID chip. -- if my father did something wrong it does not make me a bad person, does it ?

Please, i can't believe that a website with the title "help free the earth" can spread such negative utter fear mongering Bias. Makes me wonder where they come from.

Edit Add: I just checked who is behind the website and had to laugh out loud:

Hi. I’m Grace Powers, the creator of Help Free The Earth and the producer of the Ring Of Power documentary series. As a child, I learned that my father was a member of the secretive cult of Freemasonry.

So we have the son of a Freemason, calling out a son of another elite !! That's real life comedy

Please stop the fear of Illuminatis being behind every corner. THAT's the trap. Fear.
Just escape it.

edit on 24-11-2011 by svetlana84 because: Edit Add: I just checked who is behind the website and had to laugh out loud:

Then why isnt this message being given away for free? Why is every youtube release of this video being taken down for copyright issues. If they really cared about saving the world, then this information would be free.
Looks like just as Alex Jones is being accused, they are profiteering from the growing freedom movement.
Why no mention of Proctor And Gambles other dubious activities, or even a call to boycott the company and family he claims to have turned his back on.
I looked on the makers of the films own website and read the bio's of those involved in making it, and a few alarm bells started ringing. I dont deny the wealth of good information in the film, I just question the motives of those involved with co opting the truth movement, when they wont do it for free.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Good question, why is the movie not for free ?

I would support it being free, since it's such a important message.
On the other hand, the guy put so much time and effort in it, it's only fair he get's something back.
I watched it (for free) and gave it a donation. I love the donation system because you can give as much as YOU think it's worth, and how much you can afford to spend.

Myself I am in the position that I do a lot of creative things, Photo and Video, in general for free, so I still have to work to afford it. I still wish I could live from being creative alone. On the other hand i can do whatever I want, if I do not have to be creative for money.

Why he does not point out other bad things about Procter & Gamble.
Well, for one i love the positive side about the movie, it's more about going for solutions then about pointing out.
Fair enough he first have to display the problem, so there is pointing out in the first part.
I am personally over the pointing out part. I had enough of it and want to move forward to solutions instead of dwelling in the misery.

Another point: Family. If i have Issues with what a family member does, I discuss it with them in private and I do not make a movie about it. I am not into backstabbing in public.

Take what you like about the movie, forget the things you do not like.
(My example with David Icke; some of his stuff is just utter BS in my book. But what he said in Thrive i can support fully)

A Question to you: what is the fear behind your questions ?
What hinders you to take on the positive things displayed in the movie?
What hinders you to make it happen ?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

Good question, why is the movie not for free ?

I would support it being free, since it's such a important message.
On the other hand, the guy put so much time and effort in it, it's only fair he get's something back.
I watched it (for free) and gave it a donation. I love the donation system because you can give as much as YOU think it's worth, and how much you can afford to spend.

Myself I am in the position that I do a lot of creative things, Photo and Video, in general for free, so I still have to work to afford it. I still wish I could live from being creative alone. On the other hand i can do whatever I want, if I do not have to be creative for money.

Why he does not point out other bad things about Procter & Gamble.
Well, for one i love the positive side about the movie, it's more about going for solutions then about pointing out.
Fair enough he first have to display the problem, so there is pointing out in the first part.
I am personally over the pointing out part. I had enough of it and want to move forward to solutions instead of dwelling in the misery.

Another point: Family. If i have Issues with what a family member does, I discuss it with them in private and I do not make a movie about it. I am not into backstabbing in public.

Take what you like about the movie, forget the things you do not like.
(My example with David Icke; some of his stuff is just utter BS in my book. But what he said in Thrive i can support fully)

A Question to you: what is the fear behind your questions ?
What hinders you to take on the positive things displayed in the movie?
What hinders you to make it happen ?

I have no fear, my questions are not based in fear, but based in critical thinking. Fear is one of the biggest enemies mankind faces. I have learned to not fear the consequences, otherwise I wouldnt speak out in the first place. I encourage people to watch this movie, but then I also encourage them to employ the critical mind.
I encourage people to read the bible/quran and encyclopaedias, and to study as much as they possibly can about all things, especially history. Information is the knowledge that empowers us, I encourage study of ALL SIDES in an argument, for without that how can one make an unbiased judgement?
But at the same time I say NEVER TAKE ANYTHING AT FACE VALUE, trust no one, and check the facts.
In a world full of lies and deception it takes a critical mind more than ever.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Just watched. a bit like zeigesit but well worth watching..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That was amazing!! I have sent the link to all of my friends and family and asked them to share and so on. I hope this goes 'viral', the more people that can see it the better.

I just hope they take note and start to do something about it. I sure am!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow. that movie touched on just about every conspiracy in the book: 911, chem trails, aliens, free energy, the fed take over, corporatocracy, Illuminati, and more. A lot of effort obviously went into it and it was well presented. I'm sure there is something in there to annoy each and every TPTB. Overall, it was a bit progressive for my taste, especially the last third where he presented his proposed solutions; I instead prefer solutions with more personal liberty and individual freedom. It's a good movie to get folks thinking and I hope it is widely viewed.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Watched it for free last night, they have put it together - magic!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Here is the link for a free viewing

www.youtube.com...

let's change this

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hmmmm all the youtube links say video "this video has been removed by user". Time to try and find it elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Found it and watched it and I give it a
. It has it's corny moments and is borderline new agey in it's presentation but if you stick with it you won't be disappointed.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

This movie is very thought provoking. I've already turned on many friends to it, and so far, even the ones I did not expect to enjoy it, did. Thanks to the OP for introducing me to this movement/movie.

Also, the link to it on youtube is no longer valid, but I found 3 or four other links to it on youtube. Just search "Thrive the movie" then look for any link that is at least 2 hours long. I hope that helps. Everyone should watch this movie, in my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I understand the cynicism and doubt that many express in this thread. I, also, know that having "Thrive" be presented in such a way does have a more vibrant and appealing approach towards providing insight in condensed form. Most commenters in ATS are quite aware of the knowledge being presented. My viewpoint relates to teaching others how to do more than survive. The video takes into account how to get involved and to what extent anyone can filter/discern fact from fiction.

Unless there is a definitive reason for interference, no alien lifeform will involve themselves in earth's mechanisms. Most skeptics search for truths. Yes, there were a few pretenders to mimic a crop circle design. Once the actual facts arose, details provided proof that two drunks with boards with ropes attached could never have duplicated the skill, complexity and completeness involved. [I, especially, laughed when one such crop design was found near a nuclear power site - not sure how those "pros" were able to obtain a proper clearance ID and access)

Yes, the truth is out there. Let's be the ones to bring the truth here. Not there. I want free energy for everyone, also.

No more secrets.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Pteraductile because: had sight instead of site

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just watched this today, what a great documentary! I enjoyed everything presented in this film, it was all very informative.
I've done research into these topics before (as I'm sure many ATSers have) but it was nice to have everything presented in a neat package to really reflect and ponder the information. I like exercising my brain

I left the film learning quite a bit more about the subjects I'd already done some research into, but I was also left with a few questions that I'm excited to start digging more into and drawing my own conclusions. I recall someone in the film (can't remember his name) saying that TPTB aren't interested in just the wealth (because they get bored of having everything overtime--who wouldn't) but the global power aspect of a NWO. What is there to do after being bored with having global power over a depopulated planet? Surely that would become monotonous after awhile as well. Is there an even bigger reason for TPTB wanting a NWO? I dunno where my research will lead me, but I'm stoked to find out (if I can)

I highly recommend this film to anyone interested in learning about the truth, as the film presents it. However, you definitely need an open mind (a lost art, it seems these days) and should do some additional analysis of the topics presented to hear both sides and hopefully draw your own conclusion.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The Thrive website forces an error page on me stating that I need to update my browser to Internet Explorer 9 or an alternative browser. I would have to upgrade my OS to Vista or higher to use I.E. 9. and I'm not about to download an alternative browser just to view their site. Apparently general compatibility is not a concern of theirs, which is a big mistake in light of the money that I've donated to other organizations. No other website has ever booted me because of my browser. When you wish to solicit support it is wise to not require people jump through hoops before they're even delivered the solicitation.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Wotaneyed because: Added that

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have been following this guy and he seems to nail it when it comes to this financial crisis. He has a short video outlining his thoughts here rediscovering.us...
edit on 1-2-2012 by mike365 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thrive...long but worth every minute!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Anybody have a link that works?

All the posted links are dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join