It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It has been removed =(

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

Did you try the other links provided in this thread yet?

Here I found 2 more working links on youtube

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I was jokingly wondering to myself how long it would take the movie to become a UFO movie.
22 minutes is the answer.
Sorry but I could not finish it.
Aliens are not gonna come and share technology with us and save us.
Jesus is not gonna come save us.
Zombies are not gonna wipe out the elite and save us.
That is right, if we don't do the job nobody will.
But keep on hoping on the Highly improbable, that is why folks gamble.
Don't lose hope!!
If you do, you might get motivated to stop hoping and start working...

I guess you never finished it, since the aliens thing didn't last too long and not once did he even suggest that aliens or anyone but ourselves were going to save us.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolutionz
The most amazing thing ive seen, confirmed everything i knew and more, this must be spread. But man does it piss me off with all these close minded people who refuse to beleive and are trapped in this "social circle," where what is considered normal or not is controlled by the elite. Wake up people this is real. And even if the elite did make this its still all real and happening just people to full of fear to accept it, and on the measley $5 they want like he said it would only take 200billion to fix earth, the $5 could be a start.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Revolutionz because: (no reason given)

It depresses me even more that there are people right here in ATS who simply can't give up their cynical views, and have no intention of even considering that things could improve. The best thing about this movie is the fact that it offers hope, constructive action that can be solid and real answers. It's sad to see that people are so sold on Earth, society and the planet going down the tubes that they can't even get themselves to consider anything else. As "awake" as they may consider themselves to be, they retain a huge element that is 100% asleep.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Diplomat

If you like Bill Cooper, the video below contains his views on the alien issue

This is an edited 10 minute version of the hour-long radio broadcast that aired on William Cooper's Hour of the Time show. It discusses the history and planning of a possible HOAXED alien invasion to set the stage for a one-world government.

The thing with this theory is that if they were ever going to do that, why wouldn't they have done it literally decades ago? It would save them from all the other stuff they're apparently trying to do. It would be an absolute trump card, yet they don't do it. Instead, absolute denial is all we get about alien existence. If they'd really wanted to have people believe this, more people already would, but people who do are marginalized.

I really think that people are so used to thinking in terms of corruption within corruption within corruption, that they they start trying to second guess, third-guess, meta meta meta...until they can't seem to truly be able to evaluate anything anymore. I mean, thinking that way, maybe it's the IDEA that a hoax invasion is planned so we wouldn't know that it was actually real, thus they wouldn't have to face the fact that the entire world would know that every single country for the last 60 years has lied to their citizens. Who the hell knows?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
While looking for ammo to debunk this conspiracy theorists wet dream I came across this:
muertos.blog.com...

It's an incredibly well written, step by step debunking of the entire movie. While I'm sure I'll be accused of "having a closed mind", I suggest anyone with an open mind would also be open to both sides of the story. I watched this well produced yet error and lie filled video. Will you read this blog?

I read a lot of it. 1. The guy decides his entire conclusion on a trailer - way to go to convince me he knows squat about it. 2. Oh, well actually, there's only 1 that shows that pretty well nothing this guy could watch could ever change his mind. I rest my case.

Holy crap - I just read the whole thing again. How anyone could find what this guy says to based on anything but opinion and pure absence of logic is beyond me.
edit on 20-11-2011 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Yes and I agree. TPTB have done a great job at confusing people and providing misinformation so no one knows who to trust or which way is up or down anymore. I'm open to the possibility that aliens and especially alien technology is real.

I think it may even be possible and perhaps more likely that humans traveled to mars or maybe came from mars in some very distant past. It's even possible that the elite have had the ancient technology and knowledge for a very long time. But they just didn't know how to develop it or use it.

Those things are important in the long run but kind of trvial as it pertains to the present day problems with the economy and political system. Again that may another tool the elite have to keep us in the dark, so to speak.

In regards to your next post where you are responding to the blog. Isn't it funny how the person says it's a step by step debunking of the entire film yet it clearly says at the beginning that it's only an attempt at debunking the trailer....
I might add that they didn't even do a very good job at debunking the trailer.

Have a goodnight, M A

edit on 20-11-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It seems like most of the conversation here is either about how to watch it for free or how it can't be true. I suggest people pass on a Starbucks coffee and roll, or one McD's Happy Meal and rent Thrive after they've read the fact checks section. thrivemovement.com...

If you can't envision change to happen, it won't.

For further info on Free Energy you can go to:
www.peswiki.com

We're about one year away for these game changing Gizmos to go to market.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Thanks for turning me on to this movie, OP, I hadn't heard of it. Very informative, and just a bit...scary.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I honestly don't know what to think of this documentary. He says that he sort of "defected" from his family if you will, yet something seems off. It's not necessarily in the information that was divulged but in the way they chose to show it. Someone put ALOT of money into this documentary (3d effects, cameras, studio time, etc.), so the main quandary I have is who put up the money and for what reason. Someone had to benefit and I really doubt that us "Joe Schmoe's" fit the bill. Call me jaded or whatever else but I smell something fishy.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Check out their website. I'm pretty sure they listed the information on who made the movie.

It says Clear Compass Media LLC

ThriveMovement.com

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I have watched this movie and once again it is disinfo mixed with truth. Do you know about Proctor & Gamble?
Do you know their logo had to be changed because of its satanic implications, or the fact that they make Pampers, one of the biggest landfill problems mankind faces. Do you know about their testing of products on animals?
Foster Gamble is an heir to the Proctor and Gamble fortune, but yet no mention of their nefarious activities in the world, or calls to boycott the company. I suspect this movie is an attempt to get another foothold of control into the truth movement. This is a big budget movie with big backers, be warned of that, and see that, take the information within, much of it is very good info, but also know where the message is coming from.
Stephen Greer has been uncovered as a disinfo agent, David Ickes work on reptilian shapeshifting aliens throws doubt of the other truthful stuff he puts forward. This could just as well be another of those cases.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thanks a ton for posting this-i was just seeing an article about this film and wanted to watch it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
oh no-fail, the video has been yanked

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The content of the movie is something for the most part I am already aware of as happening,IMO ' thrive ' is the more mass awakening that is happening and information for people who have no or some idea of what is and has been going on in America and subsequently the world since Jekyll island,and mashes it up in this scientific New Age synopsis.

This is part of a UN strategy and promotion of global warming and world government guised by the same humanitarian representatives that bombed and destroyed North Africa.It's a dream that will never happen unless the population is reduced to sustainable levels,which IMO is being instigated.

This movie is the global domination agenda.

Look at the apparent coincidents between the document below and how the word ' thrive ' was used in mainstream media to prepare the masses for the release of global humanitarian right's information,which was outlined in the movie.Also the UN has been' using ' thrive in their recent Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction.

First snippet is from the UN....

To Ensure in Aftermath Communities Can Thrive, Families Prosper, Children Dream

Source

It is a great pleasure to be with you today. You are at the forefront of reducing disaster risk and building communities of resilience in every corner of the globe. Thank you for coming together for this vital cause.

I am also pleased that this Platform will recognize the work of some outstanding champions for disaster risk reduction, such as Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, President of Indonesia. I also congratulate the winners of the Sasakawa Award for their innovative and sustainable work on disaster risk reduction.

Another snippet from CNN...

U.N. : World can 'thrive' as population reaches 7 billion

I apologize for the source link it wasn't properly working for me.

=http://articles.cnn.com/2011-10-26/world/world_world-population_1_global-population-fertility-rates-state-of-world-population?_s=PM:WORLD]Source

"With planning and the right investments in people now ... our world of 7 billion can have thriving, sustainable cities, productive labor forces that can fuel economic growth, youth populations that contribute to the well-being of economies and societies, and a generation of older people who are healthy and actively engaged in the social and economic affairs of their communities," UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, said in a new report.

edit on 22-11-2011 by Daedal because: Added content

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here's a new Youtube link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

I honestly don't know what to think of this documentary. He says that he sort of "defected" from his family if you will, yet something seems off. It's not necessarily in the information that was divulged but in the way they chose to show it. Someone put ALOT of money into this documentary (3d effects, cameras, studio time, etc.), so the main quandary I have is who put up the money and for what reason. Someone had to benefit and I really doubt that us "Joe Schmoe's" fit the bill. Call me jaded or whatever else but I smell something fishy.

It's no secret - he put up the money himself. He has lots of it!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey guys check this link out it gets you thinking a bit differently of the "Thrive":

helpfreetheearth.com...

How didn't I notice the one eye thing and hand's 666 figure at first?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What a great movie!

Love the positive Vibe about it, and for once even David Icke makes sense :-)

For problems with disappearing links, here is another one (Full Version)
Vimeo

Add:
You can watch it for free on vimeo.
As it looks the producer put a lot of time, effort and probably money in it.
So ask yourself if it s worth and fair making a donation.
You can do it on www.thrivemovement.com where you find as well lots of background info, and success stories.

edit on 23-11-2011 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

How do we stop these bast.rds ????????????????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join