It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This video is the coolest thing i have watch. Im sharing it with everyone i know in any form possible.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
This video is the coolest thing i have watch. Im sharing it with everyone i know in any form possible.

Do you even attempt to confirm the information being presented in the film before you distribute it to everyone you know? Or do you believe anything you watch/read?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Why do you have an issue with them sharing the video with people they know?

I'm sure everyone who watches it can make up their own mind about the content.

The person stated they thought it was "cool". Clearly they found some entertainment value in it at the very least.

Do you have a problem with people watching the movie?

Why do you appear to be so opposed to more people viewing it?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The way that they're yanking this movie down from where it's been posted for free has me suspicious.
I never did get to see the movie, but seeing as it was supposed to be about free energy and emerging technology, then charging money to see the movie is a bit hypocritical. Especially since the man is a millionaire and heir to an extremely wealthy family that is believed to be part of the tip top elite.

I also find it interesting the way that this film is being uploaded, linked, and passed on at the same time the government is calling for people to be prosecuted who upload and pirate videos that aren't supposed to be seen for free. Could this video be a trap? Could it be a dry run to identify those people who do speak out and desire to pass on information to the masses only to be caught in the perfect bait trap?

I hope I'm not right, but it seems suspicious to me.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I never said I opposed people watching the video and sharing it.

I asked the person a simple question.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Most likely has to do with the fact that the creator owns a copyright and does not want it spread around for free.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Well, so much for free energy and being able to live off the grid. I wish I'd seen the movie because now it seems as though it's all just a tease.
It's like they're saying, "Hey, this is how it can be and we still control it. We giveth and we taketh away."

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Well, so much for free energy and being able to live off the grid. I wish I'd seen the movie because now it seems as though it's all just a tease.
It's like they're saying, "Hey, this is how it can be and we still control it. We giveth and we taketh away."

You don't need this film to know the truth, you can find it on your own.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I know the truth. It's plain as day. It's just that now I happen to not trust some of the people I got that knowledge from. I hope they enjoy the decline in their credibility.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I didn't find this movie to be that great. Really there is no new information that the average ATSer wouldn't already be aware of. With perhaps the exception of the toroidal energy structures, but they do little more than introduce the concept, and don't go into very much detail.

Overall I was a little disappointed. Suppose it would be a good movie for complete newbs.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Granted, I haven't seen the movie, but I've read what everyone has said about it, so I'd still like to give my analysis. Take it for what it's worth....

The last time we had a revolution was the Industrial Revolution. Now, I believe we're being introduced to the Energy Revolution.

Right now, people are uprising (OWS) and TPTB know they have to show us one of their cards. I think they're showing many more than just one card with this movie. I think they're showing us their whole hand except for the ace, which is (drum roll) where they're going to be investing and making money in the near future.

If you saw this movie, take what technological advances they spoke about and use your grey matter. If you have money to invest, think about how you can jump in on this now. From their behavior and wanting to charge for this movie, they're communicating that nothing is for free and it all comes at a price -- if you're not a member of the club, that is.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Good afterthought.

They always hold the pocket ace. Its the power trip. It may not be money, but it will be a monoply on something. I believe the future looks something like AI, human looking robots, and synthetic body parts, for these people. While keeping a few "naturals" as prototypes just in case there is a need for a system reboot.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This world truly makes you laugh. The world is going down the plug hole and crying out for the truth and change, but even then you have to pay for it.

When the world is only seconds from apocalyptic disaster and about to come to an end. One ingenious man will step forward with a solution, but it's safe to say his final words will be, "I'll sell you it".

Believing is seeing, seeing is believing - Thrive created by the Elite to manipulate you. sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com...

The only thing that will be thriving will be the elite and their bank accounts.

Reality ceases to exist unless it's being perceived by a conscious mind.
www.mindpowernews.com...

www.ourultimatereality.com...
edit on 19-11-2011 by kindred because: link

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The most amazing thing ive seen, confirmed everything i knew and more, this must be spread. But man does it piss me off with all these close minded people who refuse to beleive and are trapped in this "social circle," where what is considered normal or not is controlled by the elite. Wake up people this is real. And even if the elite did make this its still all real and happening just people to full of fear to accept it, and on the measley $5 they want like he said it would only take 200billion to fix earth, the $5 could be a start.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Revolutionz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I want to share some thoughts here, first and foremost I truly appreciate the fact that select people will not "get" the message that this video attempts to share. It's not any one person's job to make everybody a "believer" or anything close, I've been very busy in conversation with family and friends as well as co- workers with whom I've shared this video.

For the most part I not only believe everything put forth in the video, but am convinced after years of personal interest in the subject matter, that it is in fact true and based on an array of secrets long hidden from the public at large. I've never subscribed to the notion that burning fossil fuel's and charging whatever is the "end all be all" answer to the worlds energy needs.

There's a reality for me here, and that reality is that many millions of people are simply indoctrinated to the point of accepting the way thing's are...as TPTB intend them too, without question,without a second thought. This video, in my opinion gives people a chance to see beyond the limited horizons put before them.

As this video was shared with me, my intention was to share it with as many people as possible without planting my opinion of it in their heads prior too. I've never been one to force my personal beliefs on anybody, as I don't desire anyone's forced onto me.

I've long felt that as an American, living in a society of excess and rampant decadence, that [we] were not "really" living up to our full potential as a species, That so much more could be done to improve the lives of everyone on this planet, without loss to others, without great suffering to any and without a life of servitude working to simply survive.

I feel that the message in this video is really about giving, giving to ourselves a continuing ability to provide a simply better existence for all, not just the privileged,priviest and rich, but the masses, the entirety of this planets population. I do feel a sense of hope after viewing this, a sense that [we] who refuse to be blinded by the pop culture,false health care, buy buy,buy, capitalist, consumer mentality forced down our throats, may actually be making some headway.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Beggars can't be choosers.. so I s'pose I'll take any of these sort of videos, but honestly I don't know what everyone is raving about.

While I did learn some things it never really delves too deep into any one given subject. For me it would've been better to keep the video more about us and less about them. I even for some reason felt the Mr Rogers act was phony... This might be more for those who are asleep and need everything laid out.. That's if you think someones going to sit for 2 hours. I've seen better more content filled 10 minute videos.. But kudos anyway to try and make a buck

For a video trying to convey so much, did they use the word love even once?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I would like to suggest a documentary film that was made in 2009 by a man named Michael Rupert. It's called "Collapse". It's mostly about the energy crisis issues. If you enjoyed watching the "Thrive" movie, then I think you will appreciate this documentary also.

Michael Rupert is a former police officer who helped expose the CIA drug running scandal in Los Angeles. He also made several predictions about the economic collapse. He was also one of the members of the History Channels "Prophets of Doom" series.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i've watched part of the film already...and while he does go into the alien/etc topic..i can't detect really any disinfo or "illuminati" type BS that many before were saying this was about

the filmmaker is a Proctor and Gamble heir so he's rich..but i think i'm gonna end up liking this in the end..and folks should support his efforts

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
After reading this thread with interest i'm dismayed at how the human race has made a complete mess of it's own existence. Karl Marx had a vision once of a classless society with such great productive forces at work it ended up with a surplus of material wealth, which was shared out amongst it's people most in need. Put that theory on a global scale and tie it in with free energy and you really do get the wow factor!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I would recommend everyone watch this. It raises a number of concerns that aren't necessarily linked to conspiracies; you just have to open your eyes to see the facts that surround us daily.

The trouble with our current world consciousness is its controlled with tyranny, I'll be sure to play my part in shifting the consciousness of friends and family to positive non violent realisation that we definitely do have the power to make a change for the better.

Free energy will change the way the world works and eventually it will escape suppression.
edit on 19-11-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join