It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+101 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This documentary is full length and was recently released. The cost for most that viewed the film was around $5 and many people gladly paid it( I would have but currently have no internet at home except my phone)
The film starts out with views on free energy. Then moves on up the pyrmid to include the suppression of free energy,extraterestrials presence and involvment with our planet, our monetary system, healthcare, the globalist agenda as well as eugenics.

I was completely glued to the whole movie and wanted to share it here. I hope you enjoy it ( it's well worth the 2 hours)

Full movie

Sorry in advance for spelling or grammer errors, I'm at work and trying to multitask
If you like this please forward or share as you see fit, I believe everyone should watch this, the information affects us all.thrivemovement

edit on 14-11-2011 by alyosha1981 because: No reason

edit on 14-11-2011 by alyosha1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
watched it last night, some interesting parts in this

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Brilliant, Obliged For Sharing

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Very inspiring documentary. Thank you so much for posting this.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I was waiting for this one! Thanks for this!

It has some good points to it. Be nice if it could happen sometime in our lives. Wouldn't the world be such a different place if we had not be repressed for over 100 years. Teslas free energy, cures for cancer and other diseases. Really, would it be so bad if someone nuked the bohemian grove when all the elites where gathered there for their orgies and sacrifices? I think not!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
So it's 5:30 am est and I just finished watching the doc and will be e-mailing the link to family friends. There is much I agree with, alot I learned. I unfortunately don't know if we as a species are at the awakening point yet. I also watched Atlas Shrugged last night (they better do part 2) and I noticed many similarities between the two, even though one is fantasy and one "reality". I fear that the majority of people in the world are to busy surviving or just sleepwalking (not to mention the educational indoctrination) to realize what is happening. What was once a conspiracy theory has become mainstream knowledge despite their attempts to hide it through media and entertainment. Another thing I fear is trading one form of tyranny for another, the social justice idea can also enslave people and stamp out individuality. I really believe we will have to go through this new world order before people really wake up and work together for the better. I really hope I am wrong on that! Anyone who hasn't watched the movie yet, I recommend it, just remember to keep an open mind. Let's get the word out...there is nothing wrong with anyone being rich or successful....but government run businesses and business run governments don't work. End the fed, end the UN, the World Bank, make lobbying illegal, pursue free energy and one idea of mine is that no pharma co. should be able to hold a patent on a drug more than 5 yrs., time enough to make a profit then open it up to competition which lowers prices. That's my 2 cents for today !!

edit on 15-11-2011 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Don't think we need 2 of em

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
tks op ..surley peace and love wins out in the end .....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I also started a thread on this yesterday. I really don't care how the message gets out as long as people hear the message! Brilliant movie.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Very very thought-provoking.
My thanks to the OP and I will most certainly be forwarding this documentary.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I will pass on the video....its over 2 hours

L

O

N

G

(that makes 5 lines thank you)
edit on 15-11-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Here you go.........watch it during lunch. Wow what a movie.

The 1% for the most part own the "energy" most of the dirty energy and they aren't about ready to release their strangle hold on humanity's throat.

We've had clean, free and abundant energy for decades but those who have tried to bring it to the public have been either paid off, silenced or murdered.

This is about ready to change. Our world is about ready to change hopefully for the better.

I wish for a world without war, famine or hatred.

I want the above with all of my being and pray for this multiple times daily.

Such a beautiful beautiful planet we were so privileged to be born on.

Thank you for letting people know about this great and inspiring video.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
About to watch. so far so good. S&F b4 I forget

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Finally finished it.

It's like Esoteric Agenda, Endgame, and Zeitgeist combined into one documentary.
I liked it, it's well made and they provide independently verified sources. Worth the watch.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Your not going to watch just because its over 2 hours?? Seriously dude, dont let that stop you. This is an awesome and thought provoking film. Ive been looking forward to it for months.

If the length bothers you that much, just watch it in half hour sittings.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting documentary...I enjoy watching documentateries who draw connections to other areas of conspiracy...thanks for the link

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Millions of years of evolution that enable you to look at the very screen you typed your message upon yet you fail to investigate a potential wealth of information which is served to you on a silver platter because it is "too long"

You're a disgrace for all of humanity.

@ OP: Looks promising I took a sneak preview, got it bookmarked and am sure going to watch it this weekend. S&F
edit on 15-11-2011 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Aloha and Mahalo friend

Thank you for sharing LOVE

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is a pretty good all around documentary to get people that are asleep to listen.

It's worth sending it to non-believers that don't know they are controlled.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Its actually quite a good video.. The crop circle connections were quite eye opening and make complete sense.. The rest of the stuff i pretty much already knew..

Although does it not concern anyone that the maker of this video is the heir to one of the elite companies he is speaking of? and the same company that developed the RFID chip... And a company that is not much different to the massive heartless corporations that we are against...

And the fact he originally charged 5 dollars to view this... anything done for the good of humanity should be free in my opinon..

The conspiracy theorist in me is thinking there is another agenda to this.. It seems like alot of people have been caught up in the hype of it all...

The company received unwanted media publicity in the 1980s when rumors spread that the moon-and-stars logo was a satanic symbol.

In April 2011, P&G was fined 211.2m euros by the European Commission for establishing a price fixing cartel in Europe along with Unilever.

38 deaths resulted from the disease. The majority of women in these cases were documented as using super-absorbent synthetic tampons, particularly the Rely tampon created by Procter & Gamble.

In October 2007, a class action lawsuit was filed in the State of Georgia alleging that many users of Crest Pro-Health mouthwash, with the active ingredient Cetylpyridinium chloride, suffered stained teeth and loss of their sense of taste as a result.[

In December 2005 the Pharmaceutical division of P&G was involved in a dispute over research involving its osteoporosis drug Actonel.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procter_%26_Gamble]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procter_%26_Gamble

During the boycott of South Africa in the apartheid years, Procter & Gamble maintained their licensing agreement

At the end of 1991 the company was criticised for continuing to pollute the Fenholloway River with up to 50 million gallons of waste water each day from its cellulose plant in Florida. Fish in the river were being contaminated with dioxin, and water wells in the vicinity were allegedly unsafe to use. Amazingly, all this pollution was within legal limits but state officials are said to be reviewing P&G's permit at the plant.

They have been frequently accused of uneccesary testing on animals. Total animal use is estimated at about 50,000 per year.In many cases human data on the substance is already available .

=http://www.endevil.com/blacklist.html]http://www.endevil.com/blacklist.html

edit on 15/11/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join