It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very old video accusing Bush/Gingrich of being involved in satanic rituals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Finally got my 20 post so here goes my first thread. First off, don't judge me by this video (It's not what i normally watch or do all day). Background to how this happened. It was the weekend and my fiance is out of town so a complete chill day. I start playing video games and put some Bill Hicks on youtube to listen to. Finally I get to a video of Bill just talking about theories on reality and stuff and then cuts in David Icke. I've heard of him briefly before, with lizards and stuff, never went much further. This time he's talking about how we precieve reality and it wasn't bad at all.

I came back to ATS and did a search on him to make sure this was the same guy and lto isten to some more of his stuff, both similar and the stuff everyone was saying he was crazy for. I happen to pick this one where he interviews Arizona Wilder. Bare in mind that this is background noise for while i'm playing video games. So i start to see what some are saying about Icke. Incredible as it may sound I get to the 10th video.

www.youtube.com...

Wilder begins to talk about Bush's two sons at these satanic rituals. She doesn't know their names and Icke says "the ones who went on the be govenors" Which I'm assuming means that this video was before Bush Junior was elected president. Nothing to mind blowing, but at this point i have a break in my game and i go to drudgereport. As im sure many remember the top story was Gingrich moving up in the polls. At the same time this lady talks about Newt Gingrich at these rituals!! Then today infowars webiste, Gingrich at front of GOP pack!!!
(0:54 reference to Bush sons) (1:47 Gingrich)

What year was this video made? I know Gingrich was political figure at the time. But him having potential to be president now and the fact she refered to another person who was yet to be president (Bush) and she didnt even know his name. He musta been important

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
this reminds me of that old super mario movie where the evil guy was a reptilian .
I don't buy this though until i see a video of someone shifting

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I agree. Minus the reptilian talk though, mentioning these 2 men before they were that big time (compared to the other people she names). Then one goes on to be the next president and the other now is a top president contender. Doesn't mean she isn't still crazy, but enough to cause a double take, thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

I don't know anything about all of this. But anyone who wants to spend time doing research on Gingrich will have no trouble finding out what a pathetic person he is. He is packing around more dirty laundry than the rest combined. Iactually ran into someone the other day who is supporting Gingrich and almost up chucked.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I find the polls of him being the front runner hard to believe. I never heard anyone really mention him in real life. I must admit that i havn't research Gingrich much. My heart is set on Paul. I will start to research Gingrich though incase i find some nutcase that supports him and wants my opinion on why Paul and not him.
The few things I have heard Gingrich say, I felt like he was like parroting Pauls ideas to gain support.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Something like this could actually be true, about these people mentioned, even though it defies all the logic and sensibility.. It just seems impossible, but then again, these people all have patterns of participating in all sorts of drudgery in the past... All of them are bilderberg attendees, which shows how unpatriotic they are.. (These people are not out fighting for American liberty with your best interests at heart, that is for certain)..

To try and write a list of bad things, and shady/immoral things all these people have links to would take weeks of work to do..(maybe months) . And pondering that, it isn't a very big stretch to say that something like these people participate in satanic rituals as well as all sorts of other sorcery ...Its well known that many of them are definitely into black arts of all kinds... I personally do not know anyone who would want sorcerers for leaders, and yet our leaders are just that.. although they seem to get away with it because it just too rediculous for any normal person to believe it, or even entertain the notion at all)

The shapeshifting stuff I just don't know about since it is pretty tough to find any evidence on it...

But forgetting all of that freaky stuff and just sticking to what is widely known about these people that this lady mentions, is already more than enough to be plenty scared about...

Seeing this much perversion and corruption in the world is becoming unbearable and has actually caused me to feel a certain kind of controlled depression.. controlled, because I won't allow that to ruin me... I can still enjoy living, knowing that I am not like any of those people.

These people will pay dearly for what they are doing, in the end. Maybe instead of hating these people, we should pray for them..
edit on 14-11-2011 by alienreality because: spl

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great points alienreality. What was once an idea that I wouldnt entertain, I now find striking truths in. If these people aren't lizards/aliens whatever, it's the best analogy of how different they are from me/us.

Reality begins to blur with imagination. What was once considered the thoughts of a psychedelic trip are now mainstream science; Everything being a pattern/cyclical, Solarsystems and atoms are similar, Solid matter is mostly made up of empty space, The moon somehow perfectly eclipses the sun. Then I look at all the ways they manipulate us and use us, hell it's possible. When i was a child i couldn't understand how a country could be so bad that Gods only choice was to destroy it. I'm not some bible thumper, but dang, I understand that concept now.

My one hope is the internet, and that people will just research. Read news you don't agree with, and decided why you disagree with it, or if maybe that it could be right. It's grows expodentially and were starting to move fast. Beyond my wildest dreams, I went home last week, my dad supports Ron Paul. I didn't have to say one thing to convience him, my dad voted for Obama last election. We must at all cost protect all internet freedoms. We can call them out on their lies now, instantly, on FB to thousands. And they can click one link and be informed! I even believe they want to move primaries up because every extra day they give Paul, he is stronger.

It might have seems a stretch to get from lizards to Paul. But if we elect Paul we can attempt to rid ourselves of this reptile/alien/evil human society

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

i know this is off topic but can somebody tell me how to post a thread im a newb

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
go to forums, pick which one, then start topic or new thread, youll see it

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbvh27
these 2 men before they were that big time

Of the names I heard (Albright, the Reagans, Hillary Clinton, Kissinger), Newt Gingrich would at that time be the most "big time" of any of them, as he assumed the office of Speaker of the House at the same time George W. Bush became governor of Texas. With the exception of Reagan, that puts him closer to the office of President than anyone in that group was or has yet been (including the three mentioned Secretaries of State, as that office is fifth in line to succeed the President where the Speaker is third).

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Do atheist worry about satan?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
OMG! i just heard someone bring this thread up on the alex jones show today! Idk if anyone else heard it, but if the lady that called in reads this, your call made my day lol.

onthelevel213- Yeah and how many are still big time. The names he mentioned that had a lot of power then, have way more now. Most those names werent as well known as they are today.

new topics

top topics

join