It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still love Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've seen several commercials on TV and its about repealing "ObamaCare" my mom and bro think its just a plan to make Obama look bad so they can pick another terrible president to be in office... since they like him to much.. even though i owned them in every argument on how Obama is just like bush but smarter...

YES WE CAN!

No you can't!

I only pray that Ron Paul wins in 2012 other wise a new Obama like president will start messing things up and they will blame him for everything and then another one after that, eventually leading to a communist like president where the people are rats but the governments and corporations are kings.

i feel sorry for the people that want him to stay in office much MUCH longer to ruin this country even further and then later they can go "oops!" guess we were wrong.

And i cant believe people still ask for evidence that he is screwing up... no you will not find evidence! you just need to start linking things together and then you find your evidence.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes. Although I didn't get to not worry about my mortgage and gas bill like I was led to believe. And how about taking us from 10 to 15 trillion in 3 years, that IS an accomplishment.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I never did.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
Yes. Although I didn't get to not worry about my mortgage and gas bill like I was led to believe. And how about taking us from 10 to 15 trillion in 3 years, that IS an accomplishment.

Yes because he put everything on the books unlike the president before him. And when did Obama say anything about how people wouldn't have to worry about mortgage and gas bill?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I still love Obama.
I wish he would do more.
Atleast he's not trying to destroy the US like the Republicans.

Trying to? maybe not
Is he? yes

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I met a greasy-looking starbucks lover the other day who smelled like moldy potatoes.

Does that count?

I don't get around this way very often but the 'predictables' are seeming more and more obvious and apparent all the while.

It's the same damn coin ... no matter how many times you reach into your pocket and toss/flip/grab another.

:shk:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

www.youtube.com...

that was me.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

hey dont talk smack about StarBucks, and no it doesnt

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

well i feel sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

Feel sorry for yourself, I am all around you.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm OK with Obama, but I hate the Health Care bill. It isn't the bill that Obama had proposed anyway, it was designed to fail, and I hope the Supreme Court strikes it down, Obama is re-elected and Congress has to go at it again, and do it right this time.!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
dudes wicked. so many I've talked to think he should have been impeached / hung an eternity ago. my guess is our supremacy has this chess game mastered 1,000 times over and we will probably never espouse a truly benevolent president ever again... this guy gets elected again- good chance I gulp down a big cup of formaldehyde soon thereafter..
edit on 14-11-2011 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I never loved Obama...but I do agree with him on the majority of issues.

And I still agree with him on the majority of issues.

I love how you say there is no evidence of him ruining the country...but that it's there if you piece it together.

I'm hearing a lot of drama llamas in this thread about Obama ruining the country. I think it is quite funny that propaganda works so well.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Never really cared for him, I think he's trying to ruin our country and if he is reelected I'm sure I'm going to move to Canada!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've noticed that his opponents find themselves utterly unable to actually counter him on the issues - because he's either commandeered their points, or just beats them . So these opponents need to come up with BS about how people who vote for Obama do so becuase they worship or love him or whatever.

I voted for him because there were two realistic choices in 2008. I agreed with one of them more than the other.

And I'll do it again next year.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have never LOVED a president.... Sooooo ummmmm. Now if your questioning if i still agree with his MO. Sure I do. As a president he is doing ok. Can he do more.....sure! The past 5 presidents have not effected my life what so ever. I take care of my family without issue. I work and pay my taxes. What they do with my taxes is anyones guess. The taxes feed the machine. Soooooo hey i guess i would vote for him again. Im still waiting for a change in big gov. No president has done that yet. I truely believe it cant be done. Not by you, me, or the prez. Those departments operate outside of congress in certain situations. You all know the truth ( takes deep breath, exhales slowly into a face palm, then asks.....) soooooo who here is tracking the big picture of the world right now. You know hinky behavior on their parts. I tell you what. If you can clear the noise and see clear of the smoke and mirrors what stands out Is something threatning to the entire planet. At anyrate people........

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WaffleBear

Well you're quite the drama queen. I'll look for your name in the papers if he does get re elected, then.

As for me, I don't love him and I never did. I voted for the Green Party. I suppose it doesn't matter that it was a throw away vote since our votes don't mean anything, anyway. Even if it's not already decided before the voting even begins, anyone they'd put in office would be the same. Blue or Red. It matters not.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

i will never vote for Obama because i understand what their agenda is

Rick Perry is dumber than bush

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I still love Obama.
Praise his holy name... Just messing with ya!

But like some of the other posters here, I have never loved a president. But I do agree with Obama on most political issues and I think he's done a pretty good job with what he was handed. I like who he is as a president. I disagree with some things, sometimes angrily, but overall, I think he's doing a good job.

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
I only pray that Ron Paul wins in 2012

But will you still worship him in 2016?
I would love it if Paul got the GOP nomination. It would make for a difficult decision for me. But I think it's cute as a bug how people who accused us of "loving Obama" and "worshiping the savior" are now doing the EXACT same thing with Ron Paul...

And i cant believe people still ask for evidence that he is screwing up... no you will not find evidence! you just need to start linking things together and then you find your evidence.

This is my favorite thought of the day! You want evidence? There is none! You just have to take a bunch of rumors, blend with some manufactured suspicions and add a generous amount of assumptions! Mix it all up in your head and voila! There's your evidence right there!

That's classic!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join