It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kman420

According to the German philosopher, Arthur Schopenhauer...

"All truths pass through three stages"...

First they are ridiculed...

Then they are violently opposed...

And finally they are accepted as being self-evident...

A more truthful statement would be very hard to find...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

WOW really a Darwin quote LMFAO.

Do you even understand the quote? Becasue it sounds as bat # crazy as Darwin was.

Go ahead though if you all want to live life beleiving every ignorant claim you hear, be my guest.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Well said, but we must keep in mind that it is only being "described" as a particle to help people conceptualize the sub-atomic world. Scientific understanding up to this date seems to be pointing in the direction of wave nature rather than Newtons particle nature.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Its called the fractal universe theory. I often wonder the same thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Simpsons did it.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My eyes arnt closed, yours are LOL.

Did you just chose to ignore the fact that WEVE NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN NEUTRONS AND ELECTRONS "SPINNING" AROUND ATOMS????????????????????????????????????

Yet your entire theory is based off something that is completley fictitious???

Your theory sounds like something id come up with while high on hallucinogenic mushrooms lol, except id wake up and realize how stupid it sounded. Not post it online as some half baked theory.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
duuuuuuuuuude! check this out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I could point out the misconceptions behind that thread, but that will only make me seem condescending.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes that is a very true quote.

But im not ridiculing his theory, I just pointed out the fact that so many of you ignored.

The Neutron Electron model is purely an interpretation. There exists no "real" photograph of this "solar system" shaped model because no one has actually ever seen this action.

ill admit, this theory seems maybe even plausable, IF, we ignore our own incomprehension of reality.

But, too ignore, is to be ignorant. And thats a deffenition not a quote.

Deny ignorance lol ive never seen so many ignorant people.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well put. I've had the same thoughts ever since I was a little kid. For example

Zoom out from earth and you see the Solar System
Solar System then Galaxy
on and on and on until you're at the edge of the universe
Zoom out more then you see a sub-atomic particle

I don't know if this makes sense but its just an idea

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

not trying to steal your thunder here, but i came up with this theory about 35 years ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by Indecent
Okay, but then how would you explain thought? Or are we just imagining being self aware, and we don't really "exist" at all?

We exist, that is the only thing we can know.

How it is exactly that we seem to have some sort of free will is about as hard to answer as what causes gravity? The universe looks like it is just trying to establish some sort of self-aware state of perfection, much like biological evolution. It's not too far fetched given the immense complexity of the universe already, that it could be part of some other vast complex structure like a living organism, or somewhere in the process of trying to achieve this.

What do you think?
I think my head is spinning and my mind is reeling but it sure beats thinking about work,bills and taxes all day...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

awesome!!!
That's the way I've always imagined it... all of the universe, not only is a fractal part of an infinitely larger being...it probably loops into every single particle of it...like a concentrict "mirror" of reality. This would mean that every distance, every moment, is concentered in every individual timeless/sizeless point of the "universe". This also explains that theory by which time does not exist. Maybe our brain has to imagine time (which allows distance between points to exist), in order to view or give shape to reality.
Some mind boggling concepts right there!! but still make more sense to me than the simple concept of infinite, or even of that of the indefinable scale of a multiverse.

I have found also this animation, even if I don't know what cartoon it is from...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am truely sorry to anyone i offend here.

Just know, that i am not here for stars and flags.

Merely only to state my opinion when i see un-justified claims being passed off as truth.

Because, in the end, is that not denying ignorance? Which i assumed was the point of this site...

But latley i havnt seen an ounce of integrity come out of this site. and most of you cant deny that.

I mean if 1% of what people post here as truth were true, we'd all be dead by now.

And as ive said before, i have terminal emphysema, so ive had allot of time to think about reality from a point many cannot.

If i sound extremely negative and as if i want the world to burn, its becasue i do.

I will die in my 20's from smoking ciggeretes for under 10 years. i know it was my choice to smoke in the first place. But i can equaly blame growing up with 2 parents who smoke and in a society where companies can sell deadly poison in corner stores intended for ingestion and backed by adds aimed at children.

So i make it my point,not only on this site, but in what life i have left,to show others when ignoring fact is ignorant
edit on 15-11-2011 by kman420 because: spelling mistake. as if it matters.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Originally posted by Indecent
Okay, but then how would you explain thought? Or are we just imagining being self aware, and we don't really "exist" at all?
edit on 15/11/11 by Indecent because: (no reason given)

Nice post!

Each thought is a replica or hologram of the Big Bang with as much potential. Scale is our illusion. "The Tao of Physics" is a decent read that bridges mysticism and physics. Essentially, modern physics is getting ever closer to proving the mystics True. And what's True is IT cannot be spoken or contained. Infinite creation boggles us co-Creators as we tend to live with the illusion we are or can be separate from the whole.
Yes it has taken thousands of years for western civilization to realize and begin to advance its thinking enough to start understanding the transcendental mystics of the far east...
edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
I am truely sorry to anyone i offend here.

Just know, that i am not here for stars and flags.

Merely only to state my opinion when i see un-justified claims being passed off as truth.

Because, in the end, is that not denying ignorance? Which i assumed was the point of this site...

But latley i havnt seen an ounce of integrity come out of this site. and most of you cant deny that.

I mean if 1% of what people post here as truth were true, we'd all be dead by now.

And as ive said before, i have terminal emphysema, so ive had allot of time to think about reality from a point many cannot.

If i sound extremely negative and as if i want the world to burn, its becasue i do.

I will die in my 20's from smoking ciggeretes for under 10 years. i know it was my choice to smoke in the first place. But i can equaly blame growing up with 2 parents who smoke and in a society where companies can sell deadly poison in corner stores intended for ingestion and backed by adds aimed at children.

So i make it my point,not only on this site, but in what life i have left,to show others when ignoring fact is ignorant
edit on 15-11-2011 by kman420 because: spelling mistake. as if it matters.

So your personal code of conduct requires you to be pessimistic about everything and say ignorant over and over again?

Is this some elaborate way of trying to justify those blatant trolls? Did you skip English 101 on your way to your physics class or did you just jump straight from Yahoo Messenger to Wikipedia?

Way to derail a good thread.

Let's make everything about you and your point of view the subject of this thread, of course anyone else is just ignorant, que sob story and excuses.
edit on 15-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Not true Michio Kaku covered this in his book Physics of the Impossible. Altough it is a nice concept....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Exactly the image I conjured up. TY for the vid.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think we have all thought of something similar.
and in ways I could imagine this on an infinite scale. The giant being to us is living on a world on a spec of dust to another giant being. So on and so forth. It kinda makes my head hurt and makes me feel small and insignifica

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I really like this theory. It works well with the infinite fractal/holographic universe theories.

I think things are infinitely small, and infinitely large, so this would be a good way to explain it. S+F

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join