It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Perhaps the Stars,Planets and Moons are Protons,Neutrons and Electrons within some immensely vast living and breathing being and we are so small in comparison to the mysterious void of ancient light all around us...

The Atomic structure of Atoms seem very much the same as the way that Stars,Planets And Moons orbit eachother...

What we have named Pulsars and Quasars might actually be Neural Synapses,nerve impulses passing from one neuron to another...

There are billions of Comets and they could be this living beings thought signals travelling from its brain to another part of its body...

Perhaps this being has not yet fully matured and is still growing as the Universe appears to be expanding outwards in all directions...

Maybe there exists more than one living being both male and female and the different Galaxies could be the seperate bodies of different beings and when they interact with eachother galaxies collide...

What we perceive as Suns going Nova,could actually be the electrical stimulations these beings feels while experiencing orgasms together as they make love...

Everytime another Universe is born into existence,a female being is giving birth to her baby,another universe and her birth canal is the singularity within a Black Hole...

We may exist as the living reflections of one of these beings dreams and nightmares and the entire history of Earth and our whole existence,may be the result of one of them dreaming one single dream and when this being awakens,we may exist no more,like turning out a light,or blowing out a flame...

This being may very well be a living reality,the Ultimate Truth revealing what we really are and yet nothing lasts forever and so someday these beings will die...

edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i can dig it.

i mean...it's just the Mandelbrot set played out on an infinite scale and transcending different levels. whatever we're a part of is a part of something larger. and so on.

such a blessing to be.

edit on 11/14/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Why can't they be homosexuals? lol

male and female universes thats cute . But still doesnt answer the question where this cosmic gangbang orginatied from and where are the other orgies taking place , where they originated from. You can call it a intercourse and bang comes the big bang .

But what was there for it to take intercourse in and what type of systems and laws governed it . for this baby universe it spat out =p

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

But what was there for it to take intercourse in and what type of systems and laws governed it . for this baby universe it spat out =p

Cosmic KY Jelly?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
uhm. protons are baryons/fermions, so are neutrons. electrons are leptons. baryons have three quarks held together by electromagnetism, which is the strongest force in the universe... here. is something i think you would find highly interesting. It is well worth a look at, for it is truely beautiful.

primaxstudio.com...

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As above, so below.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Or maybe.... just maybe.....

hehe, couldn't resist!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Perhaps the Stars,Planets and Moons are Protons,Neutrons and Electrons within some immensely vast living and breathing being

Does that make me a Gluon...?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You may be on to something... to a degree. You should look into the theory of Fractals. I believe it will open your eyes to a whole new world of how the universe is made out of infinite repeating patterns. Here's a doc that was released on the subject a few years back.

[eta: this is the complete doc, all 50(+) minutes of it]

edit on 14-11-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Perhaps the Stars,Planets and Moons are Protons,Neutrons and Electrons within some immensely vast living and breathing being and we are so small in comparison to the mysterious void of ancient light all around us...

The Atomic structure of Atoms seem very much the same as the way that Stars,Planets And Moons orbit eachother...

You have seen beyond the obvious, and have observed a concept that I have tried to grasp on my own. Although my thinking has, in addition, gravitated toward the very small.

I don't know, however, that either of us are correct....maybe it simply is what it is. Don't know.

When I was in grade school, the Dr. Seuss book "Horton Hears a Who!" made my mind go into a sort of mini-meltdown. Very simplistic book for the ideas you write of, but for a little kid it made me think....too much.

In pursuing my university degree, I had a course in Physical Chemistry that covered Quantum Physics and the life of subatomic particles. They have truly strange little lives. But their lives are what we and all our reality is made of. Hmm.....

One of the required readings by my gifted PChem professor was "Alice In Quantumland", by Robert Gilmore.
It takes one down the "rabbit hole" of the truly weird things which are observed on the subatomic level.

When you combine that with the immense vastness of the Universe...... Whoa!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The moon is a cancer cell trying to infect the purity of the Earth.
I guess it's working.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Kinda like Dr. Suess's Horton hears a Who.
Maybe our atoms and such are tiny galaxy's and star systems.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Perhaps this being has not yet fully matured and is still growing as the Universe appears to be expanding outwards in all directions...

Ok, if there is such thing as free will, then i choose to not grow within this irrational, inmature being...

Everytime another Universe is born into existence,a female being is giving birth to her baby,another universe and her birth canal is the singularity within a Black Hole...

So this giant being can put all our suffering through his giant black hole up

We may exist as the living reflections of one of these beings dreams and nightmares and the entire history of Earth and our whole existence,may be the result of one of them dreaming one single dream and when this being awakens,we may exist no more,like turning out a light,or blowing out a flame...

And this completes the most idiotic and moronic existence ever... all this endless fear, pain and suffering to discover that we are the nightmare of this giant being, and when he woke up we exist no more.
Please giant being.... WAKE UP, for god sake!!! please end all this non sense "eternal" suffering. Time to go to school! Somebody just take me out of here!!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

What a waste, and to think there may be beings waiting in line to get here where the learning is the best..

Youi chose this, now you don't want it? C'mon.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

There are billions of Comets and they could be this living beings thought signals travelling from its brain to another part of its body...

Some theorize that comets are dirty snowballs or loose packed material. If they are brain signals and breaking up and crashing into planets like Shoemaker Levy, then I hope we are not in early stages of galatic Alzheimer's disease.

Only thing that scares me to no end about this theory is that we are so close to Uranus.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by greenCo

What a waste, and to think there may be beings waiting in line to get here where the learning is the best..

Youi chose this, now you don't want it? C'mon.

Please explain how or when or where i choose this?? Because i don´t remember a thing about it. If there is more beings in line to take my position... please!! do it!! tell me how!! but not through more suffering please.. im done with that.
Just for the record, if i "learn" something meaningful is this... changes that require time are only a mental invention called evolution, which requires time, and fear and time goes hand to hand. You are deeply conditioned by your mind to believe that you are what you learn and and accumulates in your memory bank. Trying to convince you that you are your mind. Therefore the concepts of mental power and antique axioms like "the ALL is mind, the universe is mental" and all that stuff. Exactly like a computer with predefined algorithms and patterns. Don´t you see?? A perfect prison for a supposed free being . And guess what... its working perfect!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Those comets are seeding the planets,much like sperm.
Earth is an egg,so to speak,but Uranus,just a dirty hole.

edit on 14-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry,I couldn't resist.
edit on 14-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This post goes along with some thoughts I had on this subject, albeit yours is more imaginative...I enjoyed your post SnF for thinking out of the box..if you get a chance take a look at my thread..Cheers Coco

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What if it's kNot the little parts, but the whole parts?

Galaxies are the Neurons of that vast being's Mind.

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
As above, so below.

Wow!..what it there to say but Wow! after reading the headline of this thread and then looking at the side by side comparison of these two images,other than...It is true!...Absolutely amazing in the extreme...
edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join