It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I love Westboro Baptist Church

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.ebaumsworld.com...

It's a little racy so if you have virgin ears beware.

Basically a reporter goes to one of their rallies or get togethers or whatever.... makes them look like fools. You guys will get a kick out of this guy.

BTW, the title was sarcastic before I get called a troll or flamed or whatnot... I am psychic and I already see it coming.

MODs feel free to move to whichever forum fits best

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athin
www.ebaumsworld.com...

It's a little racy so if you have virgin ears beware.

Basically a reporter goes to one of their rallies or get togethers or whatever.... makes them look like fools. You guys will get a kick out of this guy.

BTW, the title was sarcastic before I get called a troll or flamed or whatnot... I am psychic and I already see it coming.

MODs feel free to move to whichever forum fits best

Man I came here to berate you when simply reading the title!

Ok well not really berate, but supporters of this 'church' really get under my skin, which is very VERY hard to do.

Thank you for revealing your sarcasm so quickly.......btw the children are still up, so i will not be listening to the audio just yet

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just when I couldn't have been in a more hateful mood against religion, I find this.

The state of these people! drives me mad.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I love them because they are the only true Christians left, yet majority of misinformed Christians hate them so much. They expose the great ignorance of the bible and its followers; the fact they base their life on a book but pick and choose what parts to follow even tho it clearly states you must follow ALL of it.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
reply to post by Athin

I love them because they are the only true Christians left, yet majority of misinformed Christians hate them so much. They expose the great ignorance of the bible and its followers; the fact they base their life on a book but pick and choose what parts to follow even tho it clearly states you must follow ALL of it.

Wait wait wait,.....
Are you saying that WBC picks and chooses, or that the rest of Christianity picks and chooses?
Let's clear this up posthaste...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Wait wait wait,..... Are you saying that WBC picks and chooses, or that the rest of Christianity picks and chooses? Let's clear this up posthaste...
The rest of christanity picks and chooses, not WBC.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That was cool. However, as a native of the otherwise not so bad state of Kansas, I would just take a flamethrower to them and be done with it.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's a good thing you pointed out that your title was sarcastic. You would have been flooded with angry people.

Yeah, what can I say? WBC is a bunch of idiots and this video only proves it.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
thanks for the laugh.

we have the singer....instead of answers she just starts singing. as well as the moron.

killing gays is the governments job, yet at the same time don't believe in the government, ok so that makes perfect sense.

even better around the 2 min mark look at the two cops in the background, is it me or are they laughing at the interview.

in all serious tho, these people don't even seem to know their own religion and bible. the guy seems rather easy to screw around with. personally i don't know which made the group look worse singing lady or the moron. thing is he only shows 2 of the people he interviewed i'm sure he tried talking to all of them, and just took the worst to the air. sad really i would have liked to hear from others possibly someone who actually knows something.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Wait wait wait,..... Are you saying that WBC picks and chooses, or that the rest of Christianity picks and chooses? Let's clear this up posthaste...
The rest of christanity picks and chooses, not WBC.

So you cannot think of any part of the Bible that WBC is even slightly off base with?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Athin

Christianity as a religion powered by the efforts, designs or thinking of Man results in these abominations.
Christianity powered by the Presence of Christ is the only real reason, not a religion at all.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This was my favorite part....

"I'm from the future! Something TERRIBLE has happened! God didn't come back and you're all still virgins!"

Although I don't endorse bashing others beliefs or ways of life, as long as they are respectul, that part made me giggle like a girl. Westboro's need to get a life and stop breathing all the sane people's air.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Somehow I'm thinking it's very unlikely Jesus Christ, if he were around today, would walk up to the fruit loops and admire their efforts while grabbing a sign to stand with them. I think it's more likely he'd have dear 'ol Dad smite them with lightening or something.

WBC are a really interesting group of goofballs. Google them up and you'll find the majority of them are inter-related by blood, marriage and/or BOTH. That is why you find so many believing the same wild ideas and fanatically loyal to "The Church". If what they are peddling is religion, I'll pass on the whole concept.

Fortunately I recognize hate and God awful (pun intended) interpretations of His word. These people have a few things to answer for when they stand before St Peter and account for themselves, to say the least. Then again....My faith would give them a far worse fate and with absolutely no chance to explain. To each their own...for eternity.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

So you cannot think of any part of the Bible that WBC is even slightly off base with?
Well yes they are 'off base' a little bit, but at least they accept the reality of the bible. If they were to be 'on base' they would be arrested for murder, rape, genocide, slavery, torture, human rights abuses and just about anything else you can think of.
The fact is the majority of Christians do not have the slightest clue about what they actually support. WBC does, and obviously pays the price for that.
They ARE the only true Christians.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

LOL!!

The tall guy at about 00:28, and featured a few times later?

Sent my Gaydar ringing off the scale!!!

He's Gay, just hasn't realized it yet....... (or has realized, and like many is acting out his self-loathing).....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Christianity as a religion powered by the efforts, designs or thinking of Man results in these abominations. Christianity powered by the Presence of Christ is the only real reason, not a religion at all.
Christianity is what it is; and it is based 100% on the writings of the bible. If the bible did not exist, Christianity would not exist.
The bible is written by men to push their own agenda and control a portion of the population for monetary gain and all that comes with that. When social majority in western nations tell you that the bible is 100% true can you really blame people for actually following what it says? These people are a lot smarter then the average Christian because they break through social influence and actually accept a form of doctored reality.
Christianity is 100% a religion and is structured by the plans of men not god or Christ.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yeah that was my favorite guy to lmao

Seemed to be stumbling over every question.

"So it's not their fault their gay"

"Its God errr of course it's their fault"

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That poor young guy with the ball cap is a self-hating homosexual. My gay-dar's readings are off the charts. It's a shame when you are raised by a hateful family like that.. it's like a black person being raised by the KKK.. he is going to have serious mental issues later on in life.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

WBC are modern day Pharisees still living under the bondage of the law. With Christ came the fulfillment of the law and the age of grace. They are absolutely not the only true Christians nor do they properly abide by the scriptures because they adhere to the law which dispesationally does not apply to the current church age.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

WBC are modern day Pharisees still living under the bondage of the law. With Christ came the fulfillment of the law and the age of grace. They are absolutely not the only true Christians nor do they properly abide by the scriptures because they adhere to the law which dispesationally does not apply to the current church age.
You are contradicting the bible and its teachings. It is not meant to be subject to time; and what you say is an idea of man, so why do you go against what your god and bible says?
Nothing came with Christ apart from the teachings that you choose to ignore even tho you are told to follow all of it.
They are the only true Christians of the bible. Maybe not what the modern idea of Christianity is but they stand for the basis of your religion.
Understand your own religion.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join