It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore the Capitalist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hey ATSers...saw this video of Michael Moore snapping at a reporter when he was questioned about is financial worth. I have to admit...I'm not sure what Moore's angle is with OWS. In my opnion he's as much a capitalist as a banker on Wall Street. I'm pro-capitalism but I support the OWSers especially since they are protesting the greedy, mafia bankers and to END THE FED.

Anyway, here's the video of Michael Moore being a D!@&...just be patient with the intro commercial:

Michael Moore

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
Hey ATSers...saw this video of Michael Moore snapping at a reporter when he was questioned about is financial worth. I have to admit...I'm not sure what Moore's angle is with OWS. In my opnion he's as much a capitalist as a banker on Wall Street. I'm pro-capitalism but I support the OWSers especially since they are protesting the greedy, mafia bankers and to END THE FED.

Anyway, here's the video of Michael Moore being a D!@&...just be patient with the intro commercial:

Michael Moore

Michael Moore's wealth is none of anyone's business.

He's not the one screwing us all over, the banks are. Not all wealthy people are evil, let's not foget that he was bringing a lot of major issues to the spotlight way before OWS even existed.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I couldn't get the video but thats okay, no need to have to look at michael moore more than once in my lifetime, going to see if I can find it on youtube, I think there may be a thread about this somewhere, but I have often wondered why the ows doesn't have anybody protesting Hollywood and their millions and billions or all the nauseatingly overpaid sportstars, activist moviestars, musicians, funny how these people always pretend to be for the little guy but not a one ( Bono and his rose tint my world glasses) has showed their face anywhere near the movements,or even offered them any support. Typical

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
detroit.cbslocal.com...

This guy has a huge lakeside mansion, makes tens of millions of dollars and actually fought the recieve money for his last movie lambasting capitalism ( and why shouldn't he). He IS the 1%, and is a big, bloated hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The multi millionaire says he is "just well off" and makes his money counting people's ignornace and makes a living off it.

Hey Moore is a hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight

Anyway, here's the video of Michael Moore being a D!@&

Umm..."the" video? There's more than one. There's...all of them.

But yeah, he's monetarily worth an estimated $50 million. I say "monetarily worth" because his actual worth is somewhere around "jack" and "crap".

/TOA

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

But he wants to destroy capitalism! The bankers are criminal thugs and the Fed has screwed the American people, but for Moore to spew anti-capitalism rants is outrageous!! His films are financed by BIG BANKS!! I believe by Moore decrying capitalism puts his finances in the spotlight!!! It's capitalism that has made him a WEALTHY filmmaker...that's what my point is.

top topics

join