It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Warfare 3 ~ ATS clan :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you would be up for making an ATS clan in the game. i play on xbox360. But we can create clans using the Elite thing. I think it would be "interesting"

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Battlefield 3 too......
this new one is awesome... ive bought all the previous COD, was gonna get the lastest when all the friends told me not too... said its the same as the others no change.... i got BF and im happy...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hey, I love the idea of an ATS member clan in some of the games.... If you hit one I play, I'll donate my time, skills and a bit more to the cause.
I'm just too broke to buy MW-3. If it somehow pops up on OnLive, color me in.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
MW3 is basically MW2 with new maps, new guns and follow
up on the campaign mode. YOU WANT A REAL GAME?
Get BF3! I have played all call of dutys but BF3 is by far better!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
still playing Black OPs willing to join on that game...xbox... gamer tag= napapoolguy... look me up i am on almost daily playing TDM or Domination

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I love all the MW3 haters. "Its just a map pack!" Or "Its the same game!" If it wasn't like MW2 then it would suck, bottom line. IMO it brings enough new stuff to the table to make it even more enjoyable.

Don't fix what ain't broken.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
sounds nice! i have MW3 and BF3... hit me up my GT is antwone levine

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
yeah ive got both of the games, BF3 and MW3 i like them both for different reasons.
my gamertag is.....Detrucci
just add me if you wanna play with me.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm down with a BF3 Xbox clan...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I got MW3 today my gamer tag is napapoolguy i have [ATS] in my clan tag

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

i'd be down, but uh I gotta pick up a copy first haha

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
still playing Black OPs willing to join on that game...xbox... gamer tag= napapoolguy... look me up i am on almost daily playing TDM or Domination

same here always in TDM gamertag PSHYCOMILITAMAN

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimevoyager
I love all the MW3 haters. "Its just a map pack!" Or "Its the same game!" If it wasn't like MW2 then it would suck, bottom line. IMO it brings enough new stuff to the table to make it even more enjoyable.

Don't fix what ain't broken.

I agree, the new killstreak packages, survival mode, new perks and gear, with tight fluid gameplay/graphics. I have not played BF3 so I cannot compare.

I'm Kalki11 on xbox live, on MW3 I rock a Type 95 w/ two attachments - rapid fire & hybrid site, I'm support killstreak with vests, recon drone and advanced uav, I use flashbangs and claymores. I I use blind eye pro, assassin pro and marksman perks. I commit myself to support which means I rarely get over 12 kills but as long as my ratio is + I'm happy.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The Type 95 is broken and makes all the other weapons look like a handicap when used at it's fullest.

People need to stop using really cheap weapons because they making camping much easier & risk free than it already is.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
so i have gotten to level 31 first prestige in MW3 and have yet to see anyone online sporting the [ATS] tag other than myself

CaDreamer1967 is my gamertag

and i am in deep love with my FAD
edit on 2-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If ANYONE wants to get a clan together, go to elite.callofduty.com...

You don't need the payed version to get in, just login to COD elite or creat an account & link it to your gamertag. Then just click JOIN GROUP and we can get a roster as to whos in the game.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GambitVII

hey gambit i joined the elite group and sent you and everyone else a friend request....good job...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Oh I got your FR and I just recently checked ATS. Now I know who you are lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I finally picked up a copy and got to say I am not the best nor am I very impressed with it I still prefer black ops but I will play mw3 if i got someone to play with. Thanx gambit for setting everything up. I joined and will send out FRs soon. Look forward to playin with yall

top topics

join