It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Describes How Demons In Hell Ripped Him Apart Night Before Planned Suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Fast forward to 3:39 to hear what this man experienced the night before his planned suicide, when he found himself in Hell being ripped apart by sadistic demons, and his subsequent experience with the son of God.

In his experience, he was probably protected from the full force sensation of being ripped apart by the entities. - I mention that so that people don't assume his experience indicates that people's soul bodies don't experience agony worse than that of physical bodies, as is indicated in other testimonies.

edit on 14-11-2011 by Pocky because: color

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
seriously man... Just put them all in the same thread.

Whats the point of starting a new thread when most of your threads already are videos about peoples experiences with hell?

Really... how many do you need to post. We get it... You're terrified of hell...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This guy had looked into New Age stuff about past lives and shelled out like one hundred bucks for a psychic convention, so his experience is especially touching for those who have contemplated suicide thinking that they would end up in a better place.

He also gives word to the people who might shrug this experience off as a hallucination or give a New Ager's take of " All a projection of the mind's inner fears" explanation.

This is a very unique and intriguing testimony.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

How could anyone worship a God that would both INVENT a place where people would be tortured for ETERNITY...then actually send people there for no other reason than they grew up in the wrong Faith? I mean....I could never send someone to an Eternity of torture...Not even Adolf Hitler! A few hundred years for the guy? Sure...but Eternity? It would be pointless and Horrifically Sadistic.......Anyone that worships a God that would do that, are not really worshiping God.....at least they aren't worshiping a God of Love.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Demons are good for the soul and too many are always cast them in a bad light. Its all propoganda in the end. Learn to love demons. Learn to hug demons. As for this Hell it seems it always gets a bad rep, maybe just maybe Hell is the place of Paradise. Think, propoganda wars.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Again, try to find one of these that isn't from a christian.

This mans guilt and lack of love in his life, coupled with the predisposed fear of hell was likely why he saw what he did

The same guy admits hes seen spirits and demons before while being "high"... The man already had dealings with "dark forces".... dealings with ouiji boards and other such things.

He litterally scared himself straight... now im not saying thats a bad thing. Though it does not prove hell exists, it only shows a man that already had a strong belief of evil spirits.

As i've said before, belief is a very strong thing. If you believe in a literal hell, you might see that place one day. If you believe evil spirits have power over you like this man, then they will have that power you give them.

And btw, as i've already told you... many "new age" beliefs revolve around the teachings of Jesus... I would trust their word before any church on this planet as it stands.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I strongly suggest for people to read the First and Second Book of Adam and Eve to understand what is going on and that Satan is not at all on your side. This is an excerpt that I hope will make people understand that Satan is never going to be on the side of humans.

From First Book of Adam and Eve

www.amightywind.com...
Satan explains to Adam why he fell and why he made Adam fall too

Chapter LVII

"Therefore I fell. . . . "

1 But when Adam came out and saw his hideous figure, he was afraid of him, and said to him, "Who are you?" 2 Then Satan answered and said to him, "It is I, who hid myself within the serpent, and who spoke to Eve, and who enticed her until she obeyed my command. I am he who sent her, using my deceitful speech, to deceive you, until you both ate of the fruit of the tree and abandoned the command of God."

3 But when Adam heard these words from him, he said to him, "Can you make me a garden as God made for me? Or can you clothe me in the same bright nature in which God had clothed me?

4 Where is the divine nature you promised to give me? Where is that slick speech of yours that you had with us at first, when we were in the garden?"

5 Then Satan said to Adam, "Do you think that when I have promised one something that I would actually deliver it to him or fulfil my word? Of course not. For I myself have never even thought of obtaining what I promised.

6 Therefore I fell, and I made you fall by that for which I myself fell; and with you also, whosoever accepts my counsel, falls thereby.

7 But now, O Adam, because you fell you are under my rule, and I am king over you; because you have obeyed me and have transgressed against your God. Neither will there be any deliverance from my hands until the day promised you by your God."

8 Again he said, "Because we do not know the day agreed on with you by your God, nor the hour in which you shall be delivered, for that reason we will multiply war and murder on you and your descendants after you.

9 This is our will and our good pleasure, that we may not leave one of the sons of men to inherit our orders in heaven.

10 For as to our home, O Adam, it is in burning fire; and we will not stop our evil doing, no, not one day nor one hour. And I, O Adam, shall set you on fire when you come into the cave to live there."

edit on 14-11-2011 by Pocky because: new stuff

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I'll tell you what is going on...

You're driving peoples fear of the unknown, promoting fear of something that theres no proof of... And now using Adam and eve and satan as yet another tool to promote your fear of Hell, and the unknown. None of these characters have any proof of ever existing.

Fairy tales from milenia ago my friend... These demons and evil entities have no power over you but what you give them... And clearly you give them that power freely...

Darkness has no place in light...

Learn about the light, and stop giving in to your fears of the darkness.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky, I hate to be the one who tells you this, but you have an unhealthy obsession with Hell. Friend, the very concept of a Hell was invented by the church.
The origin of the word is Greek, translated from the Hebrew, "Gehenna." This is a a phonetic transcription of Aramaic Gēhannā. Basically a valley where the people of Ancient Jerusalem threw their trash, and the poor, unable to afford a proper burial chamber, thew the bodies of their dead. the place was always kept burning with sulfur, to keep disease down and to burn the bodies completely. Only Christians are obsessed with Death and Hell, don't you see that? When you pass into the Afterlife, whatever you think becomes reality, instantly. If you are thinking about Hell, friend, that is where you will go, until you wake up from that thought.

new topics

top topics

join