It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ufo I saw back in 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Back in 2005-2006 i saw an ufo which was the second siting in my life. I have only had two! The object was a classic ufo, but with a "feather boa" on the bottom which hung down maybe three meters. First I thought it was an airplane, because it blinked white/green and red. But as it got closer, i saw that it wasn't. It made a sound like droning bee's and had two beams on top that rotated around in a circular motion.

The ufo reminded me of the old nazi ufos, and it looked very old. The metal was worn down, black, but on the parts it was worn down i could see bright metal below. It had windows all around on the top.

Here is a picture i drew last night, probably not very accurate.
uploadpic.org...
Sighting occured in america on hollydays.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Cool, nice artwork. Did you have any emotional feelings that you remember?

The one that I remember seeing was huge and close. As an adult I could have hit it with a thrown rock. It was mid to late 80's and we lived in Yelm, Wa. Its fairly close to Fort Lewis and McChord AFB. I had been used to seeing helicopters and fighter jets (not sure which "f" they were). One night I'm laying on my bed which is next to a window with those blinds that are horizontal and you use a string to pull them up with and I saw this light that went straight down slowly move. I looked out because I didn't hear anything and could tell it was either a giant square or triangle and then the light stopped moving (but still on). At that point I felt sheer terror and slid my bed away from the window then pulled the mattress over me to hide me. We had some kittens and I just grabbed them and held onto them and pet them. A few minutes later my dad was getting ready for work and it was daylight.

I remember looking at the thing slowly move over the house and then my mind was like plains and copters make noise. I think that is when the terror came to me.

I had totally forgotten about it for a while, then while watching the aliens on Youtube I started having this really strange fear pull up on certain greys.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

You may have seen nothing but training flares.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Nevermind, reread and it seemed to detract from OP's post

My apologies.
edit on 15-11-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

top topics

join