It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Bill Clinton Admitted to Hospital for Heart Condition & Surgery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What? No conspiracy theories here?
No one saying that George Bush is to blame for this?
Amazing!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is the Democratic response to steal the headline from the GOP convention.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
As much as I dislike his politics.
I still wish him the best.
A quad bypass, may be a common procedure today,
but it still involves cracking open the chest, and rearranging the plumbing.
A bit more complex than your average appendectomy.

Hang in there Bubba!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

ALERT! Bill Clinton Admitted to Hospital for Heart Condition & Surgery

Hillary finally told him she was a man....

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

ALERT! Bill Clinton Admitted to Hospital for Heart Condition & Surgery

Hillary finally told him she was a man....

Well, at any case, I too wish him the best in his surgery and wish his family well too.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Get well soon Bill! Congrats to Republicans listening to Bush today, when he announced the news, the crowd cheered for Clinton. Class act! I just hate to have seen the roles reversed...a democrat crowd reacting to a major republican heart attack.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Get well soon Bill! Congrats to Republicans listening to Bush today, when he announced the news, the crowd cheered for Clinton. Class act! I just hate to have seen the roles reversed...a democrat crowd reacting to a major republican heart attack.

Do you live in the bizarro world? Is today opposite day?

Subject: Audience Boos News that Clinton Faces Heart Surgery

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Gazrok

spittincobra,
Of course things just happen, I dont think he planned this one !
When you get a cold is it a conspiracy or just a cold ? How about if you said something about the CIA or President Bush ?
Sometimes sh_t happens, its not always political.

Anyway I dont like bill politically but I wish him well as a fellow American and a human being. Gods speed.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well, I wish him all the best. A bypass is no picnic! I was surprised (well, maybe NOT) to hear that Hillary wasn't with him in the hospital. She was upstate campaigning. Maybe she'll be there for the surgery at least. Of course, the sight of her might make matters worse for him. Gad, I'm a Demo but I can't stand HIllary.
Good luck Bubba..my prayers are with ya.
joey

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Seems that his drugs finally got the best of him.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
who cares..

oh i guess he is not reptilian. that's it.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Some response. who cares? I guess you dont. Well, the world cares. In spite of his faults, he is a great leader and did much to keep you free and protected without boogie woogie politics. Shame on you for your narrowmindedness and lack of caring.

Lack of caring... maybe. I'm not so sure about the narrowmindedness personally. The man was like the majority of all politicians and regularly committed acts that could be considered treasonous. Also, neither Clinton nor Bush was in any signifigant way responsible for my freedom. I don't see anyone posing that serious of a threat, not even the terrorists.

No boogie woogie politics? We all watched that man boogie woogie around so many situations and lies that most of us lost count lol. But then again... when was the last time that a politician didn't behave in such a manner?

I question all politicians the same. Shame on me for lack of caring... fine. Shame on me for my narrowmindedness maybe, maybe not.

Sorry if you were hoping that I'd throw some personal insults back at you, but it's not my style. Thanks for the attention though

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well, since you put it that way...

I will say that Bill Clinton(sexual problems aside) was the best president for us and for the economy. He didnt have to resort to making wars. He made Americans look good and we all prospered under him.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Bill Clinton has received over 15,000 get well messages.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join