It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technolagy Movies, Books & Comics & The Alien Gray Cube Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
We hear stories from sources that may have leaked to the Entertainment Media such as Movies and Magazines to Comics ! a little bit of Info from the Higher up trickled down to big productions of Movies to Books to Comics !! ??

Someone may have told these People the Makers of the Movies to Authors of Books to Comics

Either
in Movies -- Director Producer or Financier ! like Spielberg
to the the Author,Writer Publisher to the Illustration Artist
like Jules Verne & Arthur C Clark ( Satellite ,NewsPad = IPad )

Arthur C Clarke's News Pad Much like the I Pad or PC Tablet ( 40 years Later)
From 2001 Space Odyssey

The 1945 Proposal by Arthur C. Clarke for
Geostationary Satellite Communications
lakdiva.org...

iPad concept in movie 2001 (HD Close-Up Shot)

WOW !!! in 1964
Arthur Clarke Predictions!! Some Came Factually True !!!
and becoming into Civilization type 1

BBC Horizon (1964) with Arthur C. Clarke (Part 1 of 2)
www.youtube.com...

BBC Horizon (1964) with Arthur C. Clarke (Part 2 of 2)
www.youtube.com...

8 Jules Verne Inventions That Came True (Pictures)
news.nationalgeographic.com...#/jules-verne-inventions-nautilus -submarine_32040_600x450.jpg

Predictions like Nostradamus or Edger Cayce ? or were they Told a Story From a Mysterious Person and they wrote Story from it ?

Jules Verne:
Science Fiction Technology and Ideas
www.technovelgy.com...

Arthur C. Clarke:
Science Fiction Technology and Ideas
www.technovelgy.com...
Science Fiction Technology and Ideas P-II
www.technovelgy.com...

Newspad
www.technovelgy.com...

Well Now for the Comics about the Alien Gray s Cube

One that has put me on the Fence of it all ! is the Story of the Roswell or Aztec incident about Gray or Grays clutching to a Box Cube device that was on their Chest when they were close to death of being Injured

As i Heard this Story from videos that were made in the 90s

When i came a Cross ( Recently ) to some Comics from the early 1960s to late 1970s Comics

there was One Comic among the Few that made me think !

About the Story of Alien Greys with a Box Like Device on their chest

What i found was a Gray Looking Alien with the Same Box Like or should i say Cube on its chest

The Alien is in like a Police a Line Up with Other Aliens , Its Inside of the Back Cover of this Comic
that is Called

( Flying Saucers Comic #2 )

The Box has been Mentioned by a Few Ufologist Theorist Etc..

A few that is Known ! that has Mentioned this Cube
the Late Philip Schneider & William Cooper & David Wilcock

There it Is in a Comic back in 1967 Either the Makers of this Comic had some Knowledge of this Cube Device and that Phillip Schneider and Bill Cooper has seen this Comic and made up the Idea to put it into their Story

This Comic was made in 67 around 10 years before Phillip Schneider's telling Experience of the Tale of a Alien Gray that Blasted a Hole in his Chest with this Cube device on a Grays Chest in a firefight in a Underground Base back in the late 70s

And Then We Have David Wilcock Saying about Aliens (Grays?) having this Box , Cube Device
Found in the Roswell Crash and was later to become Back Engineered, A Device to can see into the Future And was Named the looking Glass ..

Here is that Comic ! as The Pics (except the First One ) is From My Own Copy of the Comic

The Comic Flying Saucers put on the shelf's in 1967

My Copy on the Geneses beer Box that it was in

My Copy Inside back cover - The Grey in Line Up

My Copy ( The Close up of the Box on the Chest of a Grey )
The Grey with the Box Cube on its Chest

Well Im on the Fence of this One Ive Mention this on a Few Threads

so i decided to put this on its Own Thread about it

edit on 14-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Speaking of a box carried by ET, look back to the ancient Japaneses story of Utsuro Bune...

blog.strangenewsdaily.net... tsuro-bune-ancient-ufo-in-japan/

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Speaking of a box carried by ET, look back to the ancient Japaneses story of Utsuro Bune...

blog.strangenewsdaily.net... tsuro-bune-ancient-ufo-in-japan/

When she spoke, she spoke in a unfamiliar language and in her arms she held a timber box about 60cm in length. To the people, it appeared as though the box was very special to the young woman and she did not allow people to touch it.

thanks for showing this ! Interesting

Ive seen these paintings Drawing before but i did not know about the Story behind it

its so similar to the Story i herd of the Aliens that crashed landed and clutched the Box Cube to their chest
could it be like a Time or Dimensional Traveler Box Who know much like the Fictional Clive Barkers Hell raiser

Lemarchand's box
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well could this be the device ! ?? the Alien Cube

Posting 19 -

CLASSIFIED NATIONAL SECURITY DOCUMENT

ABOUT PENTAGEN / CRYSTAL RECTANGLE / NEVADA TEST SITE

[CR = Crystal Rectangle, Eben alien energy device]
2. UPDATE ON THE CR
(Crystal Rectangle - Energy Source)
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

J. The timeline for the CR is as follows:
1) 1947: CR found in the second crash site.
2) 1949: Los Alamos scientists first conducted experiments with CR. At this time, no one knew what it was. Some scientists thought it was just a window.
3) 1954: Sandia Labs conducted several experiments with the CR, but still didn’t know its actual use.
4) 1955: CR was lent to Westinghouse for experiments.
5) 1958: CR was lent to Corning Glass in an effort to determine its construction material.
6) 1962: CR’s first “official” test conducted at Los Alamos and published in a classified report.
7) 1970: CR was determined to be more than a window. The CR was found to fit into a space on the spacecraft. Scientists determined CR was some sort of energy device.
8) 1978: CR determined to be a high powered energy device that provided electrical power to the spacecraft.
9) 1982: CR was first tested and produced energy.
10) 1987: CR was given to E-Systems for extensive testing.
11) 1990: CR was proven to be an UNLIMITED POWER SYSTEM. The construction and contents of the CR was learned. However, no one knew just how it worked.
12) 1998: CR project, “The Magic Cube” was started in an effort to accelerate the knowledge of the device. 13) 2001: CR project, “The Magic Cube” was transferred from Los Alamos’ Futures Division to its “Special Projects ˆ Section K” division.

1947 referring to Roswell NM 2nd crash site ...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
True that some were almost prophetic in their visions of the future like Asimov, Bradbury, and Roddenberry. But for every close vision of things to come there were countless absurd visions of the laughable kind in these days of the future from those times of the recent past.

Gene Roddenberry's communicators, tricorders, and other devices were years ahead of their time and sort of came true. But the fallacy of many of the past visionaries was the over sight of micro engineering and materials. We don't need a wall of blinking lights for a desktop computer nor a brick size communicator to talk with others. The visions were great and some became fact but not in the way the author's and artist envisioned.

Asimov was the most futuristic and science driven visionary IMO. Just think of what the future holds after micro engineering has run its course. Maybe machination on sub atomic scales without bulky cubes or devices and not on the visual scale bordering on the magical.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
True that some were almost prophetic in their visions of the future like Asimov, Bradbury, and Roddenberry. But for every close vision of things to come there were countless absurd visions of the laughable kind in these days of the future from those times of the recent past.

Gene Roddenberry's communicators, tricorders, and other devices were years ahead of their time and sort of came true. But the fallacy of many of the past visionaries was the over sight of micro engineering and materials. We don't need a wall of blinking lights for a desktop computer nor a brick size communicator to talk with others. The visions were great and some became fact but not in the way the author's and artist envisioned.

Asimov was the most futuristic and science driven visionary IMO. Just think of what the future holds after micro engineering has run its course. Maybe machination on sub atomic scales without bulky cubes or devices and not on the visual scale bordering on the magical.

True Very True
Gene Roddenberry's Devices became a Reality in a sense

It like laying a I-phone on the Table at Alexander Gram Bell. Nicola Tesla. Thomas Edison's.
Work Bench in their Laboratory's

If Alien Technology was seen then and Now I think We would be at their ( The Inventers Above ) Level of Primitive Understanding of the basics of how & why it works

The Inventors Above from a 19th century Mind from Their Era.. in how they could grasp & Relate to an Iphone In how Could they Explain it , Its like what Enoch and the Rest of the Bible was trying to explain of what they saw to the best of their ability of what the only have known of what was in their Time Period ....

The Rumors of Back Engineering Of Alien or Dimensional Being Technology

and what Philip J. Corso has Said From Memory Metal, Morphing metal , Fiber Electronics to the Transistor
all practically unheard of until after the Roswell crash this Technology came out to the present Day ..

One thing the did blow my mind is the Concept of a News pad and 30 to 40 years later the PC Tablet to the
I Pad to the Net book to the Amazon.com Kindle all with Wifi becoming a reality doing what was predicted from Artur C Clarke's Book of 2001 Space Odyssey Showing as a Prop 40 years Ago! In a Film !

This Pretty Much Explains it ! In Detail on the Moon ! a I Pad like Device on the Moon ! as you can see in this Actual Artistic Promotiion Poster of the Film Based on the Book ! Showing the News pad device ..

The Start of Music Listing like the Mp3

What 'cloud-based music' looked like in 1892
www.tuaw.com...

Speaking of Asimov his I Robot might be a reality its getting close too close

Asimo
asimo.honda.com...

ASIMO
en.wikipedia.org...

Honda 'Asimo' Robot Now Smarter, Faster, More Helpful In Nuclear Crisis
www.huffingtonpost.com...

ASIMO

ASIMOs new artificial intelligence. (ASIMO is learning!)

edit on 14-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: making a better understanding of what the Hell im talking about LOL! I Look I read I had to fix ! the Huh?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well Here is Some More about the Alien CR Magic Cube

More Info ! love it !

CLASSIFIED NATIONAL SECURITY DOCUMENT ABOUT PENTAGEN / CRYSTAL RECTANGLE / NEVADA TEST SITE
serpo.org...

The PDF
serpo.org...

top topics

join