It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Lauritson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.cull.de...

The following pictures are taken from Mr. Roy Lauritson, 1972 saw the coming in the skies over Salt Lake City, Utah, is a light spot on. He scored some very interesting shots, this unidentified flying object.
The negatives were examined in detail later. There could be no tampering detected! But you look at the series itself exactly. Especially the last one, greatly enlarged recording (on page 2) is very interesting.

What I also thought interesting were the contrails in some of the pictures. You can see their ebbing with the corresponding succession of the photographs. I had not previously heard of or seen this particular photographer’s pictures until just recently and thought I would share with those who might be interested. Mr. Lauritson’s negatives were studied and there was no manipulation found. I included most but not all the photos on the site so take a look at the link if you want to see more.

edit on 14-11-2011 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't how to edit a thread title. I meant to type in the thread title: Roy Lauritson's UFO pictures, but hit a wrong button and didn't get it in. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Also, here are the pics:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I think it's a light-fixture reflected in the glass window of the room where the photos were taken. In the sequence, the light shifts position, but it's illusory due to the photographer moving position.

The camera is pointing slightly up and to the right. The 'object' is off-centre. This allows for the reflection of the ceiling light and avoids the photographer being reflected.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

According to the story, he was standing outside in a vacant lot .....

1972-Salt Lake City. August 3. Standing in a vacant lot near the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah, Mr. Roy Lauritson took several photographs of this hazy object hovering directly over the Temple. The negatives have been analyzed and found to be free of manipulation. It has been suggested that the actual UFO objects hide behind or within a cloud bank, or create some type of artificial cloud looking substance to camouflage themselves. This could be an example of this process.

www.unexplainable.net...
wiki.razing.net...

edit on 14-11-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Also, if they WERE taken indoors, the "reflection" wouldn't change that much in size. As you can see in the background, the buildings location and position in the photograph are the same, relatively.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Gridrebel because:

new topics

top topics

join