It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter To Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here is a letter I sent to Congress. Feel free to plagiarize it and steal it all you want.

An Open Letter To Congress

We, as the citizens of this nation, are serving you notice that you are now on probation. We have grown tired of your total mismanagement of our country, our resources and our finances. You have continually ignored the will of the people, and have instead served the interest of the wealthy and your own ill gotten gains. You have trampled our rights and engaged in unlawful warfare. You have used our military as a mercenary force. We will no longer stand for this. This is OUR country. We tell YOU what to do, not the other way around. It is time you learned this.

We will, either by vote or by force, change our government. We will no longer sit idly by and watch our country being raped an pillaged for your personal gain. The next election day will be our D-day. We will know from the outcome of the election whether our system of voting is corrupt and for sale. If our outcome does not rectify this current situation in our government, the repercussions will be swift and to the point. We have tired of this game and it is now our time to change the rules to benefit US not YOU!

Consider yourselves warned!

You can modify it, send it, or ignore it. I have done my part, and will stand by it. What you do is your choice. Deny Ignorance, or effect change. The choice is yours.

new topics

join