It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Is When Our Souls Leave This 3-Dimensional illusion And Ascend Into The 4th Dimension

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We are born into this world with blood and screams and pain.I truly believe that an evil being created this material world of illusions,this 3-dimensional soul prison we call earth.The dark lord of the old testament,who will not let us go easy and that is why there is so much blood and screams and pain when so many people die violently,from prolonged diseases and from the curse of fading youth and beauty which blossoms into old age and senility...

It seems that the easiest way out is to die in our sleep.We all have to die and no one knows when or why and death may be when our souls ascend into the 4-th dimension.Where the ghosts of those who once were where we are,that some people are able to perceive and see,are alive and living within the real world,away from this earthly realm of misery and suffering,this temporary reality of pouring rain and burning sun,this living nightmare of war and hate and dying love...

I think that this evil being wants us to be posessed by greed and materialism and to fear and resist death. Because this dark lord knows that the earthly grasp that it has on us,around our souls,will be realeased and this being does not want us to leave.But it knows it has to let us go and so while this dark lord has us here,our true history and origins are erased from our minds and we are made to endure pain and suffering and the constant loss of people we love...

Unfortunately,i believe that there aslo exists an evil elite royal bloodline.Blood that runs through the veins of our world leaders past and present.They orchestrate genocide and war on a daily basis and who hand in hand with this dark lord,try to keep us locked in fear and controlled by money,greed and materialistic gain and in return they are rewarded and receive temporary wealth and pleasure.Given by this diabolical and sinister being who created,controls and manipulates our physical reality..

But their souls will not be ascending into the real world,the 4-th dimension,when death arrives like a thief in the night.They will be descending into a 2-dimensional hellish existence.Where there is no up or down,where love does not exist and torment and pain will be their only friend And worst of all they will live there forever knowing they will never be able to ascend into the real world that awaits most of us,just around the corner,any moment of any night or day...

edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
this is without a doubt a binary 2-dimensional existence. While things appear 3-d, the true nature of the way that our reality exists is 2-dimensional. it is an infinite lattice work of 2-dimensional planes that can be distributed upon a 3 dimensional grid. so while our spatial density may be 3d the actual dimensionality of particles is 2 dimensional. and besides the entire world is multi-dimensional.

But for the most part i agree with you

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Your individual consciousness is the driver and your body is the vehicle.
Have a few OBE's and you'll see for yourself. The vaccines and modified foods are part of an agenda to sever your body's connections to the driver, so you can't connect to the Source energy.

If you don't believe that, take a good look around.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Interesting view. However, I find difficult that a peaceful, disembodied soul operates in spatial dimensions. I could see why an evil soul would, as it would be tormented by loss on the physical plane. I believe peaceful souls live on an ethereal plane, rather than a physical one. But I have an open mind, so care to share what led you to that conclusion?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Though your view is a bit of a pessimistic version of what I like to believe, there are many similarities that we have in common. It's all about perspective really; you view this world as a nightmarish trap put on us involuntarily while I much rather like to view it as an illusion meant for experiencing and manifesting our being into temporary identities for the sake of understanding ourselves and our connection to the mystery.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zigmeister

I could see why an evil soul would, as it would be tormented by loss on the physical plane.

Torment doesn't exist once you leave the body. Emotions are a chemical reaction of the physical body, they don't exist without that link to the physical.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sorry. Double post.
edit on 14-11-2011 by zigmeister because: Accidentally reposted.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sorry triple post. Can this be deleted?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigmeister
Sorry. Double post.

edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigmeister
Interesting view. However, I find difficult that a peaceful, disembodied soul operates in spatial dimensions. I could see why an evil soul would, as it would be tormented by loss on the physical plane. I believe peaceful souls live on an ethereal plane, rather than a physical one. But I have an open mind, so care to share what led you to that conclusion?
One thing of many is the accounts of people who died and were brought back to life and while they were unconscious, the went to a city of light with glowing people everywhere...Amazing to say the least...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

torment is an absolute fact before being an emotion use, u think being of ur body reactions life bc u r not conscious out enough, conscious exist and are enslaved by force, even nothing has no rights while it is the base abused for powerful one life wills

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
honestly i think each person thats alive has there own story but there all connected to this planet. When that person dies there story ends and depending on if the director was successful he may make a sequel or she, or whatever made this story. I really don't know though, its just speculation. Sometimes I wonder bout what tv shows or movies show. Like I remember there was an episode of south park called "Canceled" where the aliens got sick of watching the channel "Earth" so they almost canceled the show. What if thats all we are is a show to aliens and the only reason they keep us on is cause we provide them with action, love, comedy, war. So maybe thats the reason why there isn't world wide peace, cause if there was we'd probably get canceled. Just a thought. I'd like to think that aliens like to watch us haha.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Though your view is a bit of a pessimistic version of what I like to believe, there are many similarities that we have in common. It's all about perspective really; you view this world as a nightmarish trap put on us involuntarily while I much rather like to view it as an illusion meant for experiencing and manifesting our being into temporary identities for the sake of understanding ourselves and our connection to the mystery.

Pessimistic? Or just realistic? I remember reading the very long "Hidden Hand" conversation. I don't know that I believed him (or her), but I would not doubt that God is cruel. Look around you. Try praying. No one is up there listening. And if they are, they don't care.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The challenges of working through our dimensional admixture of light and dark forces are very real indeed.

But our opportunity to learn from these challenges, and potentially graduate from our earth school are coming to fruition.

We live in very interesting times indeed. Ascension to the higher dimensions without the need for the body's death may indeed be our graduation present.

edit on 11/14/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Pessimistic? Or just realistic? I remember reading the very long "Hidden Hand" conversation. I don't know that I believed him (or her), but I would not doubt that God is cruel. Look around you. Try praying. No one is up there listening. And if they are, they don't care.

Again all experience is relative to the experiencer. I do not believe this world to be a world of roses, but taking your example of "hidden hand" which I also read and digested I think you are only concentrating on the 3 dimensional aspects. If you really read and understood what was said in that converstation then you would know that point of view and or polarization is key. That's is why "TPTB" put so much effort into media and try its best to affect public and individual perspective; if you believe that the world is evil and are powerless to affect it then they have served their purpose. Blocked out from public exposure is acts of goodness, charity, selflessness and valor. To believe the world is evil is to believe the inhabitants are evil as well. Which follows the trend towards the creator being evil. But what is evil? Take Animal Farm by George Orwell for instance, was the farmer evil? Were the animals evil for murdering him? Were the pigs evil for "making profit" at others expenses? Was the horse evil for his standfast loyalty?

The world is like one big SIM game. You the player (outside from the game characters yet with the ability to direct them, and in some ways live by them) can choose to play the hero or the villian. In that context it is easy to see that it does not matter in the greater sceme of things because when you turn off the game console/PC the real reality is there even though the characters in the game are not. When we die then we will know (or not have the ability to know - oblivion) what the true meaning and purpose is for life.

And btw I have also read about the imprisionment of Yaweh (Jehova) and the such, just not sure if I hold much weight into. I'm more inclined towards Law of One by RA and the Hidden Hand's thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You are a 3-dimensional being.If you hold out a cube in front of yourself at any angle.No matter how or from where you look at it,you are only able to see 3 sides of the cube.You cant see the cubes otherside without moving to a different vantage point and still from even there only 3 sides will be visible...

Beings who exists within the 4-th dimension,when looking at the same cube,would be able to see all four sides at the same time.They would be able to see the same 3 sides that we can as well as its otherside,without changing their vantage point...

Death may be our souls ascension into the 4-th dimension..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What are you supposed to do, when you wake up every day and you want to kill yourself? It's going to happen, eventually.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

What are you supposed to do, when you wake up every day and you want to kill yourself? It's going to happen, eventually.
To realize the Truth that awaits us and accept it's reality as our best defense against the fact that we are living in a fallen world that is ruled and controlled by diabolical forces...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

To realize the Truth that awaits us and accept it's reality as our best defense against the fact that we are living in a fallen world that is ruled and controlled by diabolical forces...

Will this nightmare ever end? There is no way to prove that there is life beyond death, or that it will be any better than what we have now. What hope is there, to keep people like me alive? I see absolutely nothing worth living for. If we're supposed to be here for spiritual enlightenment... well, the only enlightenment I have is that I cannot accept this. I reject everything about it. What's there, perhaps, is love... but even that seems to be an illusion. People get together, for sex. At least it certainly seems to be this way.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Why would God be cruel? You're attributing human properties to an entity which is vastly beyond anything the human mind can comprehend. Think about it logically......Why on Earth would he bother? It would be the equivalent of you tormenting nano-bacteria. Not a lot of fun there no matter how sadistic you are. God is beyond emotion, beyond anything we can conceive.

If it's the God of the old testament do you think I should stop eating bacon? How far should my gf stay away from me when she's on her rags? No wonder they're having so many issues with Prop 8. Do you think God will mind if i held off growing my beard until after I've renewed my drivers licence next week? Luckily I grew out of my hipster-corduroy pants phase.

Violence, crime - all all man made. Pain and death are necessary because nothing is permanent on the physical plane, but in order to exist here we need a physical body. Evil only exists as a mental construct. What is evil? What could be evil to you could be a complete non-issue to me.

As for dimensions, there's up and down, side to side, forwards and backwards. That's 3 dimensions. The 4th is spacetime, so your gonna have to go 5th or higher. As for decending to the 2nd I'm not sure how descending to the dimension of side-to-side is really possible unless your a quantum particle.

Finally, an evil royal bloodline......? Maybe you should be posting this in the conspiracy forum. If it makes you feel any better it seems to becoming a little inbred. You heard of George W. Bush?

edit on 14/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join