It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's kill the Pentagon Missile attack once and for all.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romeo

go on then. Where are the marks on the brickwork where the wings struck at a > hundred mph

That is not a photo of the outside of the pentagon.That may be a photo of one of the inner rings after parts of the plane passed through. If you look at the photo you will see the re-bar is bent outwards meaning somthing pushed throug the wall from the inside creating that hole. If it were a missile like some people say it was that made the hole through the several layer of the pentagon, then why was most of the damage in the first wing.
If it were a bunker buster of some sort it might have gone through several walls but the bulk of the damage would have been further inside the pentagon not the outer ring.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Heres some good photos of the pentagon right after the plane hit.
criticalthrash.com...
also includes the witnesses phone numbers if you wish to call him.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
OH for the love of god and all that is holy....

IT WAS A PLANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS A PLANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS A PLANE !!!!!!!!!!

there's no conspiracy about it other than who's really responsible and don't get me started about that.... it was a plane !!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry my friend, but I truly believe that YOU are the kook who believes in the TRULY crazy and absurd story that a 757 hit. I'm sorry, if you don't want to see what is there to see (even though it's shocking and disturbing) then I'm sorry. The evidence of a smaller craft doing the job, stacked up against the mindless media/gov induced repitition, of It's a plane, it's a plane, it's a plane, is really sad. But it DOES seem to work with tons of people. If someone says something enough, it starts to become truer than anything else to most people, regardless if it's accurate. Unfortunately, if the government told us all the sky was green enough, the sky would probably turn green.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rai76Im sorry, but do you have any evidence which shows that it was a plane, if you are so sure?

What about the bodies of those you were manifested aboard Flight 77 that were recovered from the site? Did someone kill those people at some remote site, immolate the bodies and take them to the Pentagon? AA 77 hit the Pentagon on 9/11/2001. At least one very well known person was on board that flight and I have seen her husband interviewed on TV. Some of the links I provided earlier have interviews with those who lost loved ones on that flight.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

Originally posted by Romeo

go on then. Where are the marks on the brickwork where the wings struck at a > hundred mph

That is not a photo of the outside of the pentagon.That may be a photo of one of the inner rings after parts of the plane passed through. If you look at the photo you will see the re-bar is bent outwards meaning somthing pushed throug the wall from the inside creating that hole. If it were a missile like some people say it was that made the hole through the several layer of the pentagon, then why was most of the damage in the first wing.
If it were a bunker buster of some sort it might have gone through several walls but the bulk of the damage would have been further inside the pentagon not the outer ring.

You have failed to consider that perhaps what struck the pentagon was some variety of multi-stage attack weapon, or perhaps some black tech that we have no clue about?

I think that's what's up, personally.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

You have failed to consider that perhaps what struck the pentagon was some variety of multi-stage attack weapon, or perhaps some black tech that we have no clue about?

I think that's what's up, personally.

So you're saying it was some black tech we have no clue about that looks like a passenger jet, leaves debris of a passenger jet, leaves bodies of people who were on said passenger jet, yet is not a jet....

WOW our government is way more advanced than I thought they were.
I can't wait to get ahold of some of this mysterious technology and start putting it to use for good instead of evil.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Show me the debris...debris that is definitively from aircraft...

And as for bodies, there is no way for us to prove that those bodies aren't from the people inside the building.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
As much as I hate this site...
www.rense.com...
Pretty good photos of things like landing gear,tires,engine parts..etc.
You mean the DNA matches arent proof that that the bodies are from the airplane?

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Skibum]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
As much as I hate this site...
www.rense.com...
Pretty good photos of things like landing gear,tires,engine parts..etc.
You mean the DNA matches arent proof that that the bodies are from the airplane?

the wheels look the same to me

Possibly a Global Hawk wheel found in the wreckage

This engine is way to small to be from a 757

Look see the size difference

And Rummy said quote: Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."
Source: www.the7thfire.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The wheels also look like the ones found on the 757 also.

As for the part look here
www.911-strike.com...
The plane debris observed in the various photographs does indeed comport with that of a 757, at least to the limited degree with which they can be compared to actual 757 parts or the manufacturer's detail drawings, as shown above. The engine compressor or turbine disk appears to be approximately the correct diameter to have been used in a Rolls Royce RB211-535E4B engine, as used in American Airlines 757 aircraft. The fragment of the high pressure combustor casing also comports with the string of fuel inlet nozzle holes, the mounting bosses of which have the correct number of screw holes (6)

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
But anyway the previous poster was looking for proof it was an airplane not a missile either way 757 or global hawk is still and airplane.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
from the site you asked me to look at

Sarah Roberts claimed that most of the debris from inside the Pentagon was removed quickly, before photographs could be taken. Of course, normally one would expect this type of material to be saved for a proper forensic investigation. The lack of which leads to justifiable speculation, just as happened with the rush to sell off the WTC steel, and the rush to remove JFK from Parkland Hospital in Dallas before the lawful autopsy by competent doctors could be performed.

That is odd don't you think, to remove debris, and why?, if they did could they not replace it with 757 parts, also?

yes I agree it was something else, I do not think it was a 757

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm just showing photos of 757 parts. You wanna claim its something else, Fine. You wanna say they are planted, Fine. Everyone asks to see of 757 parts, I posted a few links.

Heres some witness testimony disputing missiles
www.prisonplanet.com...

and more
urbanlegends.about.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

What about the bodies of those you were manifested aboard Flight 77 that were recovered from the site?

yes, the whole plane was vaporized, including material that doesn't burn until VERY high temperatures. yet they still managed to recover bodies from the site (actually i heard it was just dna, but still you get the point).

As for the pictures of debis on the lawn, look at all the lawn around it. that lawn looks better than mine, not like a plane just blew debris all over it.

criticalthrash.com... . the 7th picture down seems to show what could be the "missing" path of destruction. then again, the light posts are in perfect condition.

somthing's rotten in the state of denmark, no?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
the site suggested by Sauron is the most detailed i have seen.
www.freedomfiles.org...

i guess we`ll never get to the bottom of this.. who 're we anyway.
sepII has changed my psyche totally. we re like living in a salvador dali painting everything is so surreal.

if sep-II is the turning point of some destiny - i really wonder what is the endgame?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ok. For and against the official story.

For

- Many eye whitness accounts claiming to see a plane.

However people could have mistaken the object seeing as it was travelling so fast. Plus the fact that other plane(s) were seen flying around apparently. Some whitnesses claim that a larger plane flew in low with the object that hit the pentagon. Maybe the eyewhitness accounts could be explained by this. If "they" wanted to make it appear like an airplane hit then they could have used the tactic of simply getting a plane in flying low. Once people here on then ews that plane hit he pentagon then they will imediately remember seeing that low flying plane.

- Items from plane supposedly found e.g luggage

If this conspiracy is truly this large then it would not be much of an extra step to plant luggage inside the building.

- Wreckage that apparently matches components of a 757

As has been shown in this thread, alot of the wreckage apparently matches other planes as well, the Global hawk was the example. That plane also matches the only from of the plane in the security video.

- The question of the passengers on board, bodies discovered at the scene

against

- Inconsistent amount of damage comparitive to the usually large amounts of wreckage and mess that an air disaster leaves.

The speed of the plane and the nature of the target could have made the plane disintegrate, but it's clear that no wreckage of any kind was outside, e.g the huge metal wing span, tail, large engines.

- Impact hole upon initial impact appears not large enough for a large commercial airliner to fit inside.

- After seeing the horrible images of the planes smashing into the WTC buildings again, again and again, why did we only ever get to see the pentagon on fire? It is clear that in an area like that you would have a large amount of CCTV etc.

- The only footage released has had crucial frames removed so that you cannot get a clear image of the object that hits.

- Comments from people who trained the highjackers, claiming that their skills as pilots were not very good at all. People on the radar screens are amazed with the fast, sharp "military jet" like movements. The turn into the right trajectory (which accoured near the highway) were said to have been only possible if a highly trained pilot.

- Rumsfeld's Slip o' the tounge....he said "missile"

- The area struck was conviniently the section under renovation.

- The laws has absoloutely no sign of large scale disaster even though apparently a large commercial jet has just exploded in front of it.

No matter what you say it is hard to believe that all of the plane including the wings would vaporize in that way. Yoo would expect some debris to be thrown to the law for quite a distance.

Ok well a few O' my opinions, I am undecided.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Very good, and quite awesome, earthtone.

In my mind, I'm positive that it was some sort of short- to mid-range ballistic missile.

Now, from what I've seen about the damage, and etcetera, the way that the missile worked was this:

It had a low trajectory, with a significantly high airspeed. At initial contact, the object exploded, doing two things:
Opening a nice, wide hole (though not wide enough to call it a 757)
Propelled the remainder of the missile further into the building at a fantastic rate, explaining the remaining 5 outside walls it punched through, not including interior walls.

I don't know what sort of missile or projectile this is, but....

From what I'm seeing, that's what seems to have happened at ground zero.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I posted this information in another of the dozens of threads on this subject. There is plenty of evidence here to confirm that AA 77 hit the Pentagon on 9/11/2001.

Doesn't the name of the site from which the video was taken tell anybody anything: "ebaumsworld.com - A Hilarious Collection Of Media For The Masses"

I did some internet research on the Pentagon crash. It is amazing how much you find regarding the incident is just a rehashing of the same old conspiracy stuff.

I have not tried to give a balanced view, as the conspiracy theories are well represented. This will not be an easy read, but I believe that the truth is to be found among these sites.

www.snopes.com...

urbanlegends.about.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.cs.purdue.edu...

www.cnn.com...

www.rense.com...

paulboutin.weblogger.com...

www.scienceblog.com...

news.uns.purdue.edu...

www.fredericksburg.com...

www.apfn.org...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.construction.com...

www.chicagotribune.com...

www.post-gazette.com...

www.dod.gov...

www.azcentral.com...

www.herald-dispatch.com...

www.faqs.org...

www.afrc.af.mil...

[edit on 04/9/3 by GradyPhilpott]

The LS-Dyna simulations at the Purdue University website only address damage done to the Pentagon and not the airplane. Even then the data is invalid for the purposes of this discussion. Here is why. THEY MODELED THE PLANES WITHOUT ANY INTERNAL STRUCTURES TO GIVE THEM STRENGTH. THEY WERE ONLY CONCERNED WITH MODELING A FLYING GAS FILLED BLADDER THAT WAS SHAPED LIKE AN AIRPLANE. I know it is only one link, but it is the one that deals with my specialty. 3D AIRCRAFT MODELING. I will look at your other links, but you have given me alot to read.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

However people could have mistaken the object seeing as it was travelling so fast. Plus the fact that other plane(s) were seen flying around apparently. Some whitnesses claim that a larger plane flew in low with the object that hit the pentagon. Maybe the eyewhitness accounts could be explained by this. If "they" wanted to make it appear like an airplane hit then they could have used the tactic of simply getting a plane in flying low. Once people here on then ews that plane hit he pentagon then they will imediately remember seeing that low flying plane.

Eye Witness" "DOH," Slaps fore head, "we's all ijiots we can't tell a plane from a missle. doh."

Sorry, I can't buy that explanation. the plane was only going about 400 to 500 mph. If you were 1/4 mile away, the apparent speed would have not been that great. Besides, there would have been people on the other side that would have seen the plane flying away[b/], wouldn't there have been?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Those photos are damning evidence.
It is almost certain it was a global hawk armed with a missile.

My guess on what happened to the real flight 77 is they crashed it into the Atlantic Ocean.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join