It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's kill the Pentagon Missile attack once and for all.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   

insane accusations

What I think is insane are the ones trying to debunk this with no proof of a plane,a 757 to be exact.
Maybe the ones who believe it was a plane want it to be a plane and dont want to believe our own gov. would try and decieve us.
Wake up people,we have been lied to before and will continue to be lied to by our gov.Look in the history books.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

Instead of us 'conspiracy theorists' having to prove that it wasn't a plane why don't all of you sheep who see it the other way, prove to us that it was a plane?

Sound good?
Now off you go.

Probably because the "sheep" aren't the ones making the insane accusations.

The burden of proof lies with the one making the accusation not the other way around.

Oh sure...take the easy way out.
Always the same response from your side.
Pathetic.
Bring some proof to defend your position.
So far all I and any of the others from my side of the fence have received in this regard is a supposed bunch of witnesses who seem to be able to make out a distinction of an airplane from their rear view mirrors, while driving along a highway, all the while listening to the radio which had been for some time spewing forth rhetoric about 'terrorists' and 'planes' being hijacked and crashed into the trade centers.

Timely, yet effective, but very simple.

What else are people to expect after all they hear is that planes crashed into the trade centers, terrorists have hijacked yet another plane, it appears to be headed towards Washington and it is an American Airlines jet. Then out of the corner of their eye they see something that looks like a plane and then BANG!

Must have been that American Airlines plane the people on the radio and the TV were talking about.....right?

None of the photographs that have been shown on this board clearly prove that a plane hit the Pentagon.

There is no f'ing way a nose cone of a Boeing can penetrate the three rings of the building, despite what Bob The Builder stated earlier.

What happened to the wings and the engines? And don't tell me they disintigrated or folded in on the fuselage.

How and why is it that 10 ton engines made of steel don't even make a mark on the facade of the building where they allegedly impacted? And don't show me again a picture of a burning building. This means absolutely nothing.

Why was their not an official and proper investigation into this 'air disaster' as would have been the case in any other situation? And don't cop out by saying this "wasn't any other situation".

Why is there no video proof provided by your puppeteers that clearly puts our suspicions to bed? What happened to the missing videos? Why did the FBI confiscate any other evidence that may be useful in wrapping this up?

By the way, having eyewitnesses is never taken as a means of conviction in any case. There has to be indisputable proof, which so far, is non-existent.

How do you explain the nature of the explosion when your 757 hit the building? Clarify for me the differences in detonation and deflagration and relate that to what we see on the video.

I could go on and on and on, just as many others have and will for years to come.

One day you will find out the real truth and by then it will be too late for you and yours. What's more, your beloved government is rapidly turning your lower 48 into a happy faced police state.
It's all going down the crap pipe ASAP and it is being pushed along ever quicker by those who avoid the hard questions and fail to pursue the truth.

Your turn.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Oh sure...take the easy way out.
Always the same response from your side.
Pathetic.
Bring some proof to defend your position.

LOL Right back at you, buddy.

How and why is it that 10 ton engines made of steel don't even make a mark on the facade of the building where they allegedly impacted? And don't show me again a picture of a burning building. This means absolutely nothing.

Prove it didn't make a mark? I want photos of every square inch of the building.

Why was their not an official and proper investigation into this 'air disaster' as would have been the case in any other situation? And don't cop out by saying this "wasn't any other situation".

Why investigate? Usually air crash investigations are used to determine what mechanical failure caused a crash. If a plane is hijacked and intentionaly run into a building what is the point of a extensive investigation. You hoping to find out it was a hydraulic leak that caused the hijacking and subsequent crash? Maybe a manufacturers defect while assembling the enginges could have been determined to have caused the terrorists to have gone berzerk and take over the plane? I would imagine there were enough pieces of the plane present to determine that it was a 757. Maybe there aren't enough photos to ease your paranoid mind, but it probably didn't take too much to put together the pieces to satisfy the initial investigation.

Why is there no video proof provided by your puppeteers that clearly puts our suspicions to bed? What happened to the missing videos? Why did the FBI confiscate any other evidence that may be useful in wrapping this up?

1. Prove there were videos confiscated.
2. Prove there was something on them.
My guess would be if there were videos confiscated there wasn't anything on them.

By the way, having eyewitnesses is never taken as a means of conviction in any case. There has to be indisputable proof, which so far, is non-existent

Huh? Now thats a bold statement care to back it up?

How do you explain the nature of the explosion when your 757 hit the building? Clarify for me the differences in detonation and deflagration and relate that to what we see on the video.

In the video it looks like one hell of a jet fuel explosion.Don't know what else you are seeing.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Easy now. I don't want this thread to turn into a great big flaming fireball of death.

Thank you in advance for keeping level heads.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I just want to know what the hell this is. Whats up with the white smoke. How come it is at such an insane trajectory i.e a few feet from the ground at such a straight angle.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Game, set and match! All the many many other factors of this case that are bizarre can try and be explained away. But why doesn't someone tell us what THAT is? Is that a new brand of 757????

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

here is an intersting comparision about tajectory.......

[edit on 8-9-2004 by clearmind]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
ooh.

[edit on 8/9/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He edited it afterwards.

[edit on 9/8/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i now, i fixed it...i don't usually post pics.....thats a heck of a neophyte piolit

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have seen this many a time. It's ama zing that apparently inexperienced pilots did this at such speeds. They are only a few feet away from the ground.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yeah absolutely amazing.

You would think they had the planes doing barrel rolls and loop de loops by the way you describe it.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Discribe what? Got anything of any use to say?

SMR

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think that picture there pretty much tells what didnt happen.
If that 757 was that low to the ground or even close,it would have left the lawn area right there messed up no?
I dont think the ones trying to say it was a 757 will say otherwise until we get leaked video or footage.
Someone said a few posts back about proving videos were confiscated.
Are you not paying any attention to any of this?It is a KNOWN FACT that a gas station cam was taken as well as other surrounding cameras and even some regular joe's on the streets had thiers taken both video and film.

All anyone has to do is use common everyday sense and look at what we have.It really isnt that hard to look at what is there and have to wonder how in the hell a 757 did any of that with little left behind as evidence.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It is a KNOWN FACT that a gas station cam was taken as well as other surrounding cameras and even some regular joe's on the streets had thiers taken both video and film.

Then it shouldn't be too difficult to provide support of this. I wouldnt mind the names or locations of the gas station or hotel so I can stop in and inquire about it when I get the chance.

SMR

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Try searching though this thread.I will try and find through the posts the names,I know someone posted the gas station for sure.It was also noted on several websites.There was also a quote from the people that worked there.
It was right across way from the Pentgon.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah, if all you who criticize us who don't buy into the official story, think that we're so delusional, and that it's SO EASY to see that a 757 hit, why is it that they can't just release those tapes and air em? That would be soooooo simple. We wouldn't need to argue anymore. One side would be proven wrong. Can anyone give a good reason why agents would be at the scene within minutes, and instead of rushing to the damage, they are more concerned with sweeping the area immediately confiscating any video?

Oh, what's that you say.......? For security reasons....? That's why they took it? What security reason would that be? If it truly WAS a 757, then those videos should actually SHOW a 757, in which case those videos wouldn't actually contain anything sensitive, because it would just verify the official story that we all ALREADY know, wouldn't it? And so there is NO reason to NOT release all the footage.

The only security reason I can think of, is they are withholding it for their OWN security. That is, they desperately don't want people to have access to video that would prove them to be liars. I wouldn't be surprised if the video isn't even intact anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!

OWNED!!!!

and
to all you who think we crazy.

IT WAS NOT A 757.

SMR

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I enjoyed that last 2 posts

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To begin. The cab windshield was smashed by a light pole that was knocked down by the 757 as it passed over the road.

Now:

Originally posted by The Joker

There is no f'ing way a nose cone of a Boeing can penetrate the three rings of the building, despite what Bob The Builder stated earlier.

Well in all deference to the moderators of this board:

F. U.
joker.

What experience do you have in building construction and demolition? How do you know how much effort it takes to knock a hole in a brick wall? Have you ever done it? Have you ever seen it done? Do you know the difference between CMU, common brick and book tiles?

How much kinetic energy does a fully loaded 757 traveling at 400 knots have? How do you think that would compare to a flat bed truck going less than 100 mph? (note that the driver is not even injured) What about a car? or a small plane that crashes through a brick wall, and the pilot an passenger walk away!!!

I have been involved in the various types of building inspection, construction, renovation, and demolition projects for over 20 years, both in the design phase and in the field.

What is your background? What special knowledge do you have that makes you so much smarter then the people who witnessed the crash and its aftermath?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join