It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs is Taking Over!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

It's so obvious.

No dirt on the guy even though his gubernatorial record is marred with statist ANTI-conservative legislation and actions. No one brings it up.

Romney is a golden boy for the MSM just as much as Obama was.

I do NOT like Romney. He's to polished, too manufactured. If this is the best the GOP can do then we're in for a hell of a bumpy ride in the future.

His plans reek of Washington politics. His tax plan is so expansive we may need another 80,000 pages to accommodate it when what we really need is simplicity. I do not like Ron Paul's stance on foreign affairs, I believe he is very naive on this matter, HOWEVER, Romney is the kind of president who would do just about ANYTHING he is told to do militarily and domestically when it comes to national security. And that is a scary prospect.

He is most certainly the progressive republican candidate and I find it interesting that conservatives aren't standing up and saying anything about it.

The fact that he has so many Goldman Sachs ties is even more telling of who Romney really is and will be if given the helm of POTUS.
edit on 14-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
news flash bro, goldman sachs already took over. where you been?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by projectvxn

We've always heard that there's going to be a one world religion to follow that one world government, but I was never sure what religion that might be. Although I used to have a notion on this one, this article might have just thrown it out the window!

And there is no better one world religion then one that was created right here in the great U S of A. [sarcasm]

If Romney gets in we are all doomed.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Yet we have propagandists right here on ats directing their rage at OWS protesters while giving the true scum 1%ers a free pass by deviating attention vs the 99%. We see who you are.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
here's a question that might show the devious workings of this group.

when the TARP monies and bailouts were being paid on the CDS', and all other 'paper' that was being called in for payment from the likes of Bear-Stearns & Lehman to make whole the titans like Goldman Sachs, ML, BAC, and all the other Primary dealers.

the question is: was the Payments on the debt paper limited to the 10% 'leverage' that is 'Legal' for the banks to leverage

and the rest of the leveraged bailout monies were laundered by the Federal Reserve by way of other loans and windows and facilities?

i suspect that the 10% bailout of a corporations legal 'Leverage' was adheared to, (to keep everything Legal)
but the other 60% leveraged paper was swept under a opaque rug of deception.

yep, i think that at present the corporation GS is the puppet master
but even that will necessarily change as events evolve (or disintegrate---as the case may be)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Has anyone else read "Looking Behind the Curtain" by Martin Armstrong?

That sure made for an interesting read about "The Club" and their influence over the last 25 years!

articles.businessinsider.com...

Now, if we could only determine their plan for Europe. We all know Europe doesn't have a prayer, but I can't wait to see what all of these former Goldman Sachs cronies try to do to extend it or cover it up. Oh, and let's not forget about how they will actually be the ones to somehow make a profit out of the whole mess!
edit on 15-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Italy is a pawn and they are next, IMF just took over Greece. Hackers have give us there addresses do some business.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What? Over a dozen partners are leaving Goldman Sachs?

We might want to keep track of where they are going!!!

dealbook.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Will Mario Draghi piss off the German's by allowing the ECB to become the lender of last resort to European governments or not? Will his U.S. education and ties to Goldman Sachs get the best of him?

This should get interesting!

seekingalpha.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

edit on 15-11-2011 by Deetermined because: duplicate

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join