It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says that Russia and China are on the same page with the U.S. regarding nuclear weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sorry if re-post, haven't seen it yet

www.voanews.com...

As I stated in an earlier post and this pretty much confirms it, that while both Russia and China do have lucrative business going on with Iran, they simply will not go to war with the United States nor the U.N. over it. Unfortunate but true. Maybe if they did stick their chests out a bit at least the U.S. might back down, although Israel would't.

A war between Russia and the United States is going to take a lot more a disagreement over Iran. A LOT more.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

I think that your thread is an answer to my thread about :

Ahmadinejad Asks IAEA to Issue Report on US Atomic Weapons

IMO , US is just in a rush for it's New World Order , through invading Iran. Russia understands that is just saying.

Patience US , patience.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
May I offer the suggestion that perhaps you're both reading this wrong? Instead of thinking that Russia and China have joined the United States and they don't want to go to war with us, I think the proper reading is that Obama has decided to agree with Russia and China.

Thos two countries have opposed serious sanctions on Iran for some time, and Obama is accepting their position.

He says the U.S., China and Russia will consult closely on available options to pressure Iran, to see if the issue can be solved diplomatically.
That's from the source article and indicates that nothing serious will happen for the foreseeable future.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "diplomatically" with Iran, and it will continue to stay that way as long as ayatollahs remain on the scene there.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "diplomatically" with Iran

Surely you mean Israel, as they're the ones mouthing off about military action.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

It's definitely fair to say the same thing about Israel. This thing is going down no matter what.

People think there was only one or a few reasons to go into Iraq, when in fact there were many. One of them was strategic position. Think of the board game risk. We placed ourselves in a good position to invade both Iran and Syria. Don't be fooled for a minute. Unless Assad steps down, he's on the hit list as well.

new topics

top topics

join