It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

I see the stoning traditions established in the Bible carried out here daily - and in many other aspects of "Christian" society too. Maybe not literally, but "Christian" stonings have happened a lot more recently than Biblical times.

My point is - it's NOT Christian against Islam. Don't let TPTB turn ordinary people against one another - whatever their faith. Don't do their dirty work.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

It's only the sharia supporters who are turning this into a christian VS Islam debate, It's hardly the powers that be causing people to hate this barbaric practise.

can you please go into more detail about how this is happening where you are though.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

A star for waking more people up to the violation of human rights.

I could not watch the video................my heart is already way to heavy at man's inhumanity to man.

If you read my user name, I did not chose this name lightly.

I honestly believe in multiple dimensions and what some call possession by "demons" could very possibly be possession by other dimensional beings.

How could a person do this to another fellow human? I wouldn't want to see my son's ex wife that has cost our entire family misery and grief go through this, nor any "animal" or any entity.

Why can't everyone just be nice?

I just don't understand the joy in being hateful and cruel.

Sometimes I feel like I must have come from some distant planet because I simply cannot wrap my brain around how anyone could do this to another being.

Sad..................so very sad.

Any fanatical religious group is scary and this is exactly why our forefathers fought to ensure religion and state do not combine.

All this bloodshed, all this heartache and misery in the many names of "god".

Mankind had better grow up.............we don't have much time left.
edit on 14-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

Here here!

I could not watch either...
much evil has been done in the name of religion, ALL religions!
It's personally beyond my own comprehension they continue as they are, and slinging stones form their glass houses will change nothing.

I change my little piece of the planet with my children.

May she rest in peace and be forever free from the evils in this life.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Sorry, but how would more injustice justify more injustice?
Im sure you were being hyperbolic and speaking out of anger, but really, we need more creative/loving ways of dealing with hatred than embodying hatred ourselves.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Looks like this thread sure lured out all the anti-religion rats in the website. Go back to your cages. People are to blame for this tragedy, not religion. Understand this. There are people like this the world over, so stop you're idiotic criticizing of other cultures. I honestly felt a bit dumber and more discriminant against other societies just by reading a few of your ramblings. Tools.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by xavi1000
Disgusting. But this issue need to be resolved by the Iranian people ..not with bombs from western countries .

Happy to see some respect.

I think that we should give the right to others to decide what is good for them or what is bad.

The right should be given back to the individual, like this girl. She should have been allowed to leave and find peace elsewhere and all borders should be open for these people.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Wait what ? this has nothing to do with religion ? apart from the fact it's carried out under religious law according to religious texts ( hadiths) by religious fanatics.

I wonder why religion was blamed

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Dude, YHWH was just as bad!

Have you read Ezekiel?

Did you see what he made Ezekiel do?

YHWH is an Orion entity. Hehe.

Please quote me again where Jesus states explicitly that he is the son of the God Yahweh?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

You do realise Sharia law is a religious law, don't you?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It's only the sharia supporters who are turning this into a christian VS Islam debate

The righteous Christian hate on this Board is often more than palpable. Third post, first page:

…Allah is not YHWH, he is Lucifer. Actions speak louder than words. This is what Jesus Christ has been saying all along in the bible. Know them, by the fruits of their labors. Yeshua ha Meshiach forgives and this is why he is the divine one and why Muhammad is just a blood thirsty madman. Yeshua wanted people to covert, but Muhammad says "if any man should change his religion, kill him". Who would you rather pick? Yeshua who loves you and forgives you? Or Muhammad who would see you die horribly for comitting a sin with a smile on his face?

Sharia law versus the laws of Christ. Love and forgiveness or hate and retribution? Shouldn't be a hard decision to make.

edit on 14/11/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

What was your first post again ?

As I recall stoning also is pretty standard fare in the Christian Bible

you then go on to complain people are turning this into a christian vs islam debate when you did it yourself first post. If you read my posts i told people to stop bringing christianity into this and to stop derailing the thread.

It's about sharia law not christian law, the title is quite clear on this.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The women in these countries need to start and stand up for one another and take control.
Women are the life force; they are the mothers of these boys who grow to become these men.
You would think over time they would have become better at raising children.

These countries are f**d up. Their brains are not knowledge growing, they are not learning from their mistakes. And they are not willing to make changes and think by themselves instead they live by words written in a book.

Dumb and stupid. No evolution here.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Beneath my tears I agree with you.
Why do these women have Children when they know how these men behave?
It is perhaps because they are already so down trodden and controlled they are unsure of how to stand up and where to go?

It is heartbreaking and no one wins - there is nothing to be learned but pain.
It's ironic - I don't live with Sharia Law & I have my freedom and I have chosen not to bring Children into this world!

God...Intergalactic Visitors...Spirit...Someone/Something needs to help us and now!

Much Peace...to every Girl killed by a man who should have protected and not killed with a hate filled heart...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by purplemer

criticism ?? what because i dont support burying innocent women in the ground and throwing large rocks at her head until she is dead. i have every right to criticise this barbaric behavoiur. just as you have every right to criticise the west for war. here's a hint this thread has nothing to do with that why dont you join one of the many threads that are instead of derailing this one.

It has everything to do with that.. You are sitting up there on the Islamphobia bandwagon. The same bandwagon which was generated to justify the west going to war with the middle east... You have been fed a big dose of PR and swallowed it right down.

I am not justifying the killing it is not nice.... Old granny down the road got her head bashed in the other year.. Not nice either...

So here is a hint for you.. No! I am not derailing your thread I am spot on topic.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Salem Witchcraft Trials

Adultery punishment in the Bible's Old and New Testaments:

Exodus 20:14 "You shall not commit adultery."

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Proverbs 6:32 "But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself." He destroys himself by being put to death as shown above.

Leviticus 21:9 "And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire." Why should only a daughter of a priest gets burnt to death if she profanes herself? Why can't this law apply to all daughters?

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity." This doesn't make any sense what so ever! Why should the woman get her hands cut off for defending her husband? It's not like she was cheating on him or anything like that!

any Christian or Judaic examples lately?

and are we absolutely certain that the video is genuine, not staged?

Christians do NOT live in the old testament
that is why Jesus was sent for the NEW testament....
Jews who do live in the TORAH and have not excepted
Jesus even they have had a reformation where those practices
are not done in Israel.
The only people doing these things is the Muslims STILL!!
edit on 14-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

the thread is about sharia law, your post was about materialism and oil. So no you are not on topic, it's not hard is it ?

The islamophobic card. lol just lol. maybe if we don't talk about these punishments , it wont happen. yeah right.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yep such a peaceful Relgion Yep deflect from this barbaric activity and bring up all those evil Christians well the op wasn't about Christian's the op was about stoning women,cutting of their nose killing gays under Sharia Law,

Well last time i checked we don't stone our women or cut off their noses or throw acid in their faces or treat them like they are property,

Yeah call me an infidel because i sure as hell do not believe in that garbage guess i insulted Islam there :

edit on 14-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Say it with me kids: prop·a·gan·da

Isn't Iran and Islam terrible etc. etc.
These threads are boring and predictable.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by posthuman

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Thats because Allah is not YHWH, he is Lucifer. Actions speak louder than words. This is what Jesus Christ has been saying all along in the bible. Know them, by the fruits of their labors. Yeshua ha Meshiach forgives and this is why he is the divine one and why Muhammad is just a blood thirsty madman. Yeshua wanted people to covert, but Muhammad says "if any man should change his religion, kill him". Who would you rather pick? Yeshua who loves you and forgives you? Or Muhammad who would see you die horribly for comitting a sin with a smile on his face?

Sharia law versus the laws of Christ. Love and forgiveness or hate and retribution? Shouldn't be a hard decision to make.

This video was very brutal and it saddend me. How could anyone do these things? I couldn't i do not have the heart to make someone die.
edit on 14-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Mate have you read the Quran? The ethics it preaches are far more in tune with humanity, and nature as a whole than your meddled scripture; Allah is God and I doubt he'd be happy if he saw this video. Stop spreading your hate.

edit - honestly, have a look at the actions of Christians throughout history; how are the crusades any better than this?
edit on 14-11-2011 by posthuman because: (no reason given)

Right and thats why millions of muslims are secretly converting to christianity and infiltrating islam. Thats why Islam is so abusive and oppressive to it's women, while on the other hand you rarely ever hear of anyone converting to islam from any other religion. Apprently you cannot get off the track of blaming everyone who ever lived and was a christian for what catholicism did in the dark ages and you say that i am spreading hate? O....K, whateva.

You wanna support these claims? Where are these millions converting from islam to christinaity? You ARE aware that islam is the fastest growing religion in the world right?
islam is oppressive to women because that is the culture of their nations? Most men in islamic countries are themselves oppressed; not by their religion, but by their own governments, and ours.
Apparently you can't get off the 'track of' blaming every muslim who ever lived for the actions of a select few shari practitioners.
You certainly ARE spreading hate, and you didn't answer my question; have you read the Quran?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Where are all the feminists is what i'm asking. the only one who could have made progress to bring equal rights to women in islam was assasinated by radical muslims, remember Benazir Bhutto ?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join