It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Jesus 3
Muhammad 0

It is no game. I said it before. What will you answer god on the other side ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Jesus 3
Muhammad 0

It is no game. I said it before. What will you answer god on the other side ?

I will answer for my actions and only my actions, as Muhammad will answer for his.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

criticism ?? what because i dont support burying innocent women in the ground and throwing large rocks at her head until she is dead. i have every right to criticise this barbaric behavoiur. just as you have every right to criticise the west for war. here's a hint this thread has nothing to do with that why dont you join one of the many threads that are instead of derailing this one.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I am just some Iranian try to connect other people vai internet.

I practice English my own and I have other stuff to do , too.

So , don't expect me to be able to answer your all question.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I will answer for my actions and only my actions, as Muhammad will answer for his.

I agree.

Believe me , we have more in common than we disagree about.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Difference between catholic and protestant.

Catholics: Bend knee to Pope like he is the messiah and kiss his ring, they pray to Mary like she has any power, they bend knee to an image of Christ still on the cross and make the sign of the cross. They have statues they call Icons of Mary holding Jesus as a baby. They have mass in which a priest reads from their bible, but they do not encourage believers to read the words themselves. They have confession in booths to a priest when they can just confess to Christ himself and ask forgiveness. The priest sets their penance, not God and the priest can absolve them of sins without the need to go to Christ.

Protestants: none of the above.

You don't know a whole lot about christinaity for one who says that protestants are no different than catholics. There is a major difference. Protestants have gone back to how the first century christian churchs behave and believe versus this religeious organization created by the Romans. The Spanish Inquisition was the Roman Catholic Church making war on the Protestants in which they murdered many of my brothres and sisters because they refused to worship Mary like a Goddess and because we refused to bend knee to Pope or go to a priest instead of going before our God himself.

Be enlightened to the difference.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yup, precisely why I left "organized religion" behind. It is nothing more than contradiction wrapped in hypocrisy. And it is bound to be flawed, because religions are created by man, for man - and man is inherently flawed from the get go. No man (or woman) will define the depth of my spirituality nor corrupt my morals, beliefs and values by asserting their opinions of "Religion" upon me.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Any Country that allows this type of "justice" should be flown over with every single B1 we have and sterilization chemicals spayed all over them. No killing, just no breeding, of course there is no money in that......

The Western world should get rid of these Allah worshipers, and fast, until it's not too late. Let them worship their damn killer prophet and their damn killer god in the sands where they were born.
The free world is NOT for them.
And yes, when each and every one of these towelheads will be put where they belong, yes, then call the big birds on them.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

I agree.

Believe me , we have more in common than we disagree about.

Yea screw all that nonsense, we all will have to answer here as we do through out our live's. Indeed the innocent are victimized, yes the corrupt worshiped. We need not a God intervention to equal the playing field. The corrupt and innocent meet the same fate, just be glad there are more innocent than corrupt.
edit on 14-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Where in the bible does it says it's ok to kill people? Please enlighten me. Those are made up ideas of man who hijack the religion, not in the bible.

As far as the quran there are many instances, it's a evil book that teaches hate and murder. I can't believe people would tolerate this.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Thank you for explaining about sects of Christianity and you idea about them.

Keep up the good work, I mean enlightening others and informing them.
edit on 14/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

The corrupt and innocent meet the same fate, just be glad there are more innocent than corrupt.

I believe the same thing.

IMO , all the sects in the religions have much in common than they disagree about.

Ii is true about the religions , too.

But I have seen one thing that is just following it's interests behind all the religions .

It is the PTB , that just tries to spread it's divide and conquer tactic to get more time to rule the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think that there is general failure in getting the correct picture.Modern Turkey is predominantly Islamic country. And it is not worse then most of European countries when Human rights are discussed. You will not see these kind of things there.
So it is not about religion.
All societies everywhere have relatively few highly moral individuals and relatively few sociopaths. Majority is an average "mass" so to speak, it will not lead toward one thing or another but it will follow general trend. Elites (political, intellectual,aristocratic,religious ,financial,military and ctr) are the ones who set the trend - what is socially accepted behavior and what is not. Sort of what is "politically correct" behavior for normal individual in the given society.
So if it is politically correct in X to murder someone for something - it will be done, Islam/Judaism/Christianity or Buddhism may be used as an excuse. In the Y where it is not part of culture ,it will not happen even if same I/J/C or B will say otherwise.
Whatever some fanatics might think, society changes with time according to general thrust of elites and the very same religion becomes more or less fundamentalist because of it.
I sense that radicalization is getting more in trend in lots of Muslim countries, for political reasons and not religious ones, this general radicalization is causing fanatical forces in religious circles to become more powerful and the result is in the OP.
However,again, this is only a result. Sociopaths surfacing in Iran might use Islam as an excuse,but if the same dark forces will be allowed to become a leading mainstream in any place with other religion, they will cause same level of casual state-approved horrors. Maybe not stoning, but then i am sure they will find something.

edit on 14-11-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

As an Agnostic who was nominally raised a Catholic within a largely indifferent and religiously apathetic Protestant community I can say with complete and total honesty that Catholics and Protestants have far more in common with each other than they have that divides them, including a reluctance to recognise or accept that fact.

It seems to be an all too common a trait in the overtly devoutly religious in the world regardless of denomination and creed.

Back on topic:
The barbaric act of stoning people to death is very much a cultural thing, like honour killings.
Yes, there are many Islamic cultures and nations that no longer stone people to death, unfortuately the only cultures that seem to still perform this horrific penalty are Islamic ones.
edit on 14/11/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Disgusting. But this issue need to be resolved by the Iranian people ..not with bombs from western countries .

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It is in no way stable. First we would have to convince the general populace that there is even a reason to begin building a foundation. That in itself would be extremely complicated because we are dealing with an ideology which is quite old and quite destructive, like a cancer of sorts. It is convinced of its superiority over thousands of years of alternative belief. I believe that every civilization travels through seasons; from spring through winter. The West has experienced spring, summer, and autumn so now we are in winter. Whether or not we make it out, or even if we deserve to make it out, are yet to be seen.

We can judge that there are in fact certain universal truths revealed in different manners to different people depending on culture. In the Indian Civilization it was revealed through Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, and Jainism. In the Chinese Civilization it was revealed through Taoism. In Japanese Civilization it was Confucianism. In Africa it was expressed by each tribe rather than any organized belief. In the Arab, North African, and Central Asian world it was expressed through Islam. In Europe it was expressed through Judaism and Christianity. And among the Indigenous peoples of Australasia and the Americas it was expressed through their numerous Shamanistic and Folk religions. But all come back to a certain universal truth, a dedication to a form of transcendence above this material realm.

Us in the West have lost our ‘tap root in Eden’ and with it our transcendence which almost all other cultures still hold. It will return again but when, how, and where are major questions that cannot be answered as of yet.

Those who claim that we are all one are misled and are misleading others. There are different religions, different races, different ethnicities, which go beyond the outer shell of itself. Your skin color is merely an outer representation of your inner spirit; we are all different regardless of what some people may say. Does that mean we are biologically superior? Absolutely not, I would rather avoid the biological side of things because that is once again playing in their world of materialism. Different cultures exist because they have a different collective soul, albeit expressed with individual free will on this earth, but which ultimately makes each person, group, race, religion, etc… different.

Some people have abandoned this understanding of difference because they do not want to identify as American or Christian or whatever. They want to be a citizen of the world, one with everyone and everything. This in itself is a Universalist creed which forces itself onto other people as a form of imperialism of thought; it is an assumption that there is one universal way which all other things should be subordinate to. They do not accept that the true universal truths are revealed and explained differently for a reason, this to them is Dark Age type of thinking. We must all abandon what teaches us virtue and values for a new system, artificially designed without the input of any universal truth that is transcendent. Every Abrahamic religion warns us about this and what is behind it.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I think that there is general failure in getting the correct picture.Modern Turkey is predominantly Islamic country

The countries which are accepting NATO defense system to be installed in their country are just modern and maybe others are undeveloped.

No , Just stop playing with words such as modern , civilized , ..

Turkey is not a country bend to kiss the hands of US. It is claiming to be in conflict with Israel , but it is really obeying US and therefore pro-Israel.

It is just an alternative model to substitute Iran's diplomacy toward US and Israel.

But , believe me it is just irrelevant to Shariat.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

This is the reason you must never let sharia law into your country. Never not even a small part of it.

I can only think of the word "beasts".

very very sad.
edit on 14-11-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Disgusting. But this issue need to be resolved by the Iranian people ..not with bombs from western countries .

Happy to see some respect.

I think that we should give the right to others to decide what is good for them or what is bad.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

nah dont for a seconed say you belive the same thing as me. First, you think there is some ultimate creator who will judge all wrong's, and to you that is Allah. I am agnostic i grew up in a strong southern non denominational christian house, church 3 somtimes 4 times a week. All that made sense until i went to war, Maybe he exist's maybe he dosen't, but the likelyhood that any of "us" humans have a complete and enough understanding to die for faith in him. Ignorant at best.At worst, atleast according to the "FAITHFUL" blasphemy. I have been in direct conflict with muslim extremist's, who wished nothing but my death. I always wondered when i was rolling through Baghdad wether it was me who would hesitate and ultimately loose my life and potentially my fellow soldier's. Or wether the attacker would hestitate so that i might save all of our life's including his. How many time's do you think they hesitated? Never, i almost always never wanted to fire first. Well of course after four dead friends one of which i witnessed, things started to change.

generally i found that the people love us. They wanted nothing but freedom from the tryannical government they also wanted a voice, SOMETHING WE GAVE THEM. The people who bomb us, who shoot us, They are extremist they wish for no peace, and they will die only to kill a few Americans and a bunch of there own brothers. I HATE RELIGION, but this religion has spawned a fantatical support that numbers in the millions. Im disgusted to even talk about these things, good luck in your endevors and sympathys.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join