It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Mohamed said STONE THEM
Jesus said: He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Then Jesus 1 , Muhammad 0.

So , you are Jesus or you are Muhammad ?

What is the fight for . They said similar things.

How much Christian are you in your daily life ?

How much do yo try to follow Jesus ?

This is not a game , this is about afterlife.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
For people who believe that the laws of Allah are cruel I must remind you that the rules of judaism and christianism also provide for stonings, hangings, crucifixions and other forms of gruesome deaths for the same "offences"

No it does NOT, total lie. BIBLE Jesus
John 8:3-11
3The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst 4they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. 5Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” 6This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more

Koran- Mohamed ISLAM
Ibn Ishaq (970) - "The adulterer must be stoned."
Muslim (17:4196) - A married man confesses that he has adultery (four times, as required). Muhammad orders him planted in the ground and pelted with stones. According to the passage, the first several stones caused such pain that he tried to escape and was dragged back.

You see, get your facts straight.
Understand the difference.

Stoning and beating women is totally lawful
under islam and they do stone women still
because they are taught that is what you do.

Mohamed said STONE THEM

Big difference. These animals treat women
so horrible it is no wonder why the muslim women LOVE and adore
western men because they now how to treat a lady right..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

so horrible it is no wonder why the muslim women LOVE and adore western men because they now how to treat a lady right..

Like in hell.

You are overconfident about yourself

How often do you look at yourself in the mirror , and you ask the mirror : "who is more beautiful than me ?
edit on 14/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Yep its wrong, but is it anymore wrong than the western religion of materialism. We are happy to kill millions of civilians, men, women and children for oil.. Maybe you should start at home with your criticism..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Many of you love to jump on the bandwagon of the witch trials, the crusades and all the other non Islamic traditions of brutality but remember the Christian faith is fa newer than than that of Islam and if Christianity has moved away from those practices generations ago then why were the Muslims not far more advanced and civilized before Christianity?

I think you'll find Islam is several hundred years younger than Christianity

Your own Biblical quote clearly states that stoning of adulterers is the Law of Moses. Followed by Jews and Muslims and, when it suits them, Christians (despite Jesus rejecting it).

Anyway, surely the point is that Religion is cruel and barbaric because it fails to change with the times. Jesus found the Law of Moses cruel and barbaric and taught a very different code - but has by and large been ignored by everyone ever since. Maybe it's time for someone to come along and update all 3 of the Abrahamic sects? At least bring up into the Victorian era ,,,,,,

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Reply to post by popsmayhem

Fail. Jesus said he came to fulfill the old testament....not to condemn it....so technically the punishment for adultery is still death.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's not really about the Koran or Islam. It's about the people. If they think this punishment is acceptable then it shows their level of reasonable thought. These people went through no Enlightenment. They are, in a sense, still living in the Middle Ages. Yes, it is barbaric. Yes, it is wrong. But they are poor, badly educated, and light years behind the West.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
It's not really about the Koran or Islam. It's about the people. If they think this punishment is acceptable then it shows their level of reasonable thought. These people went through no Enlightenment. They are, in a sense, still living in the Middle Ages. Yes, it is barbaric. Yes, it is wrong. But they are poor, badly educated, and light years behind the West.

I can't stop it.

The funniest thing is that you think that East should follow wast to Materialism it is in. Have a good time practicing ,,.................ummm , Nothing.

No , there is one thing . you call yourself civilized. But we call materialists , the unbelievers.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

No, I think the East should "follow" the West in NOT stoning 16 year old girls.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

I can't stop it.

The funniest thing is that you think that East should follow wast to Materialism it is in. Have a good time practicing ,,.................ummm , Nothing.

Why are you laughing? He is right.

Its not about materialism or atheism. Its about religious extremism that was prevalent in the west in the past, but was weeded out over hundreds of years since dark ages. No such thing happened in middle east, and just because we have 21 st century by number does not mean they dont largely still possess medieval mindset.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by popsmayhem

Fail. Jesus said he came to fulfill the old testament....not to condemn it....so technically the punishment for adultery is still death.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Your just making stuff up....

My g/f left islam and her husband because of the way she was treated
and his whole family supported him in the beatings. He went to jail
because we do not let women be beaten in the US. All 8 of her still muslim
friends that are female are trying to get away from there muslim husbands
without getting hurt. Leaving the scum men, wanting a good western man
that will finally fill all her needs
and desires without being forced and enslaved by a oppressive Islamic man
edit on 14-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have a request.

Are there any soldiers or ex soldiers that served in the Middle East that can tell me truthfully are these people over there that fraking primitive?

I'm asking for the truth..............what did you see, what did you bear witness too over there?

I don't need gory details but are these people over there that nuts?

Is it just a small fraction or most of them?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Thats because Allah is not YHWH, he is Lucifer.

The thing about that is, it was not Allah, YHWH or Lucifer who killed her. It was people.

No need to blame any form of a deity. No one forced these people to do it.... The human race is a bastard and it's high time we come together as a society and quit blaming entities that we don't even know exist, and accept responsibility for our own actions.

Sure, it's easy to point fingers and say the devil made me do it. But the reality is. You and I and everyone else are responsible for our own actions. Regardless of what you believe, if you kill some one, it is your own fault.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It could be a test , that I would come and kill your child and then I will ask for your forgiveness.

It is much fascinating how Christians let Lady Gaga mock Mary , but in order to fight with another religion .

They get much much excited.

It is just hypocrisy.

There is not much left for Christians. Except some fanatics that don't know their enemy.

We don't "let" Lady Gaga mock anyone. You can't force someone to do what you want them to do or you take away the free will covenant God gave man. Apparently Muhammad never learned this lesson or if he did he willfully chose to ignore it.

I am not a catholic, only catholics get bent out of shape if Mary is mocked. Mary was just an apostle, she is not the wife of God almighty, but just vestial virgin of the temple who found favor with YHWH and he gave her the honor of bearing the messiah.

We know our enemy, and he is not a man. Our enemy is Satan, the destroyer. All our King tasked us to do is to spread his message, he didn't command us to shove it down your throats at the point of a sword like Muhammad did even though the catholics did just that in the crusades but 2 wrongs do not make a right. Christianity went through its militarized period but it was forced on us because of Muhammad and only Charlemagne had the courage to stop Islam and if he hadn't there would be no peaceful christianity nowadays because we would all be muslim. That right there tells you that it wasn't God's will for islam to engulf the entire world or no one would have been able to stop them.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Ok , then why is all the killing and invasions starting one after another ?

Aren't we i 21st century for that?

It is a propaganda that US is leading to twist all the religion as it wish.

+ we know that other prophets were stoning people in their time.

So , It is just a war against religion.

If we consider that religions are defeated , then there is nothing to accept but the current situation in the world.

US is just trying to suffocate the last religion standing against it to be sure about it's NWO.

Though the NWO is so rotten from the inside and people can not stand what US govt offers , even in America.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Mohamed said STONE THEM

Then Jesus 1 , Muhammad 0.

So , you are Jesus or you are Muhammad ?

What is the fight for . They said similar things.

How much Christian are you in your daily life ?

How much do yo try to follow Jesus ?

This is not a game , this is about afterlife.

Uh, No.

Muhammad said "if any man changes his religion, kill him"
Jesus said "if you live by the sword, you shall die by the sword"

Jesus also encouraged conversion as his disciples converted from judaism to the new faith of christianity.

Jesus 3
Muhammad 0

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Are there any soldiers or ex soldiers that served in the Middle East that can tell me truthfully are these people over there that fraking primitive? I'm asking for the truth..............what did you see, what did you bear witness too over there? I don't need gory details but are these people over there that nuts? Is it just a small fraction or most of them?

Unfortunately, it is quite a large part of them:

reply to post by Thetawave

A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center found relatively widespread popular support for stoning as a punishment for adultery in Egypt (82% of respondents in favor of the punishment), Jordan (70% in favor), Indonesia (42% in favor), Pakistan (82% favor) and Nigeria (56% in favor).[39]

edit on 14/11/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave

Nope it's against the political side of islam. tell me do you support this phantom ? If someone goes against the quran and (shock horror) commits adultry do they deserve this ?

I don't know it should be done or not , because I am not religious expert.

You need to be a religious expert to answer that kind of question? Are you joking? Islam is your religion I assume, so answer the question, please. I am asking you also as a human being, not as a muslim.

If someone goes against the quran and (shock horror) commits adultry do they deserve this ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I dont follow your logic in that post. How is it a war against all religion?

I do support the NWO, or anyone, in war against any religion (or religious fraction) that condones this.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

We don't "let" Lady Gaga mock anyone. You can't force someone to do what you want them to do or you take away the free will covenant God gave man

So , you can't force us to do what we want.

Apparently Muhammad never learned this lesson or if he did he willfully chose to ignore it.

All the wars were imposed on Muhammad. He just asked them one question :

AND IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT CONCERNING THAT WHICH WE HAVE SENT DOWN TO OUR SERVANT, (THE PROPHET) THEN PRODUCE A CHAPTER LIKE IT, AND CALL YOUR WITNESSES APART FROM ALLAH IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL.

They couldn't do that , then they decided to impose the wars on him , to eliminate Islam. Muhammad was much oppressed in his time. In that time , there were not much Muslims as you see these days.

I am not a catholic, only catholics get bent out of shape if Mary is mocked. Mary was just an apostle, she is not the wife of God almighty, but just vestial virgin of the temple who found favor with YHWH and he gave her the honor of bearing the messiah.

We believe the same thing.

I just tell you one thing about god's will to support Islam.

When the prophet was compelled to emigrate from Mecca to Medina, the idolaters gathered round his house, in order to arrest and kill him! HAZRAT ALI (AS), volunteered to lie on the prophet's bed, so as to throw dust on the enemy's eye; and save the prophet's life, even at the price of his own life! He therefore laid down on the bed, and covered himself with the prophet's special green bed sheet, so that he could be seen from behind of the short walls of the house that he was there, but none could recognize whether he was Mohammand or Ali due to the darkness of the night.

Meanwhile, God, through inspiration said to HIS two arch angels, GABRIEL and MICHAEL: that I have already made you brothers, and I am going to give one of you a longer life than the others. Now tell me which one of you two is willing to grant gis extra length of life to his brother? None of the two consented to leave it for the other! Then Allah said to the arch angels: `Just now, upon the earth, Ali has volunteered to sacrifice himself to save the life of his brother Mohammad for my pleasure. Now hasten to guard Ali's life against my enemies. Then Gabriel appeared to HAZRAT ALI and said to him: How happy to say that the angels are proud of you and your self - sacrifice in the way of God.''

2-207

I always wonder what is god willing. But I never know.

ETA : I am a Muslim and I am brave enough to claim it. I am not a Christian , trying to hide, Defending Jesus , quoting Jesus , then say "I am not catholic"

Believe me you are catholic so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join