It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think it's hilarious that all of y'all come out the woodwork pretending to be about human rights, on every thread about sharia or TRIBAL law committed by muslims whom you'll never meet in your life. (You vacationing in Iran? Oh ok then...)

This isn't human rights at all, it's promoting hostility towards muslims under the GUISE of human rights concerns. I don't see any threads about the hundreds of thousands of African women who get raped daily by "liberation militias". Did y'all forget about the CONTINENT?

If you're gonna be about human rights, be about human rights, not just "anti-islam" because you believe that the qur'an says do this when it doesn't.

link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

The west is removed of morals because we are submerged in modernity. It is the Kali Yuga of our civilization. In it we will permit rampant corruption and immorality, it is sad really. But unless the West can bring itself back up from the ashes I foresee many turning towards concrete cultural ideals such as Islam that offers a new sense of transcendence which we have unfortunately abandoned on our quest for ‘equality’ and ‘liberation’. I find it difficult to take up the defense of Islam and Muslims in most instances but when it comes to Islam versus Modernity, well, Islam wins.

As it goes though I still try and encourage Westerners to turn towards a Western cultural transcendence whether that is in a form of Paganism or Christianity. I believe in perennial philosophy which states that there is a universal recurrence of insight independent of epoch or culture which includes universal truths and is based on transcendence. Unfortunately the West is experiencing its time when we are without this insight for we have abandoned it.

This is why you see such hypocrisy in the Western man, your tap root in Eden has not been severed.

link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by hmdphantom

Nope it's against the political side of islam. tell me do you support this phantom ? If someone goes against the quran and (shock horror) commits adultry do they deserve this ?

I don't know it should be done or not , because I am not religious expert. But I know that some people choose only one piece of Islam which public doesn't like , the they try to focus on the details.

Only the people who can not look at the big picture , will follow this intentional magnifying.

In my opinion, you're looking at it from the wrong perspective entirely.

I'm also not religious, but I know the acts depicted here are WRONG.

And if a religion gets something as wrong as this - cruel, heartless, barbaric and indefensible murder - then I forgo my usual stance of, "each to his own", and say shame on the lot of them. Where's the humanity?!?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Thats because Allah is not YHWH, he is Lucifer. Actions speak louder than words. This is what Jesus Christ has been saying all along in the bible. Know them, by the fruits of their labors. Yeshua ha Meshiach forgives and this is why he is the divine one and why Muhammad is just a blood thirsty madman. Yeshua wanted people to covert, but Muhammad says "if any man should change his religion, kill him". Who would you rather pick? Yeshua who loves you and forgives you? Or Muhammad who would see you die horribly for comitting a sin with a smile on his face?

Sharia law versus the laws of Christ. Love and forgiveness or hate and retribution? Shouldn't be a hard decision to make.

This video was very brutal and it saddend me. How could anyone do these things? I couldn't i do not have the heart to make someone die.
edit on 14-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Tell ye what i'll just stick two finger at both, how's about that. . . So then I'm on par and if there is a god, he can see how wise i was to move my self away from a man/manipulated history that makes me think im a bad guy, no matter wtf i do.

Thank # our side of the globe, on average has moved on from the dark ages and moved forward as a collective, leaving some behind still brain washed (wont say no names.....)

Religion has a tight grip on people that cant access their own information. . . But peopel seem to think that its really a freedom of choice to want to believe this utter fkin #e.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Christianity has been just as bad. It's only just got better for women over the past hundred years. Women are still judged more harshly though, held to a different standard than men. It will be this way until the whole concept of inequality is eradicated. Start with yourself. We are all equal. Keep repeating it, particularly in the face of these things. Tolerance starts with you.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I think it's hilarious that all of y'all come out the woodwork pretending to be about human rights, on every thread about sharia or TRIBAL law committed by muslims whom you'll never meet in your life. (You vacationing in Iran? Oh ok then...)

This isn't human rights at all, it's promoting hostility towards muslims under the GUISE of human rights concerns. I don't see any threads about the hundreds of thousands of African women who get raped daily by "liberation militias". Did y'all forget about the CONTINENT?

If you're gonna be about human rights, be about human rights, not just "anti-islam" because you believe that the qur'an says do this when it doesn't.

Well thats cool you shoving us all into a singular boat.
But let it be known I am not anti-islam but I am anti-organized religion.
I enjoyed your generalization though.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Your views will become your judgement because we are the one humanity separated only by the deeds of the evil ones. You think that if you were taken off world with one representative of each race of human, that you would be looked at differently? You would be seen as the lowest of your fellow man.

The western world is not more advanced or higher or developed, evolved, and we are not taking the prime directive like Star Trek to not interfere in other worlds development, we ARE one planet one humanity.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

So basically your saying it's hillarious humans can care about other humans. We're not all heartless beings you know

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The Christian God has a lot of faults, but he does seem to be generally more forgiving than this Allah character.

You've obviously not read the Torah. The Law of Moses was just as cruel as Shariah Law. And there are a LOT of supposed Christians who, when the mood takes them, ignore the teachings of Jesus and revert back to the Law of Moses.

btw who was it who used to burn women at the stake, just because they knew a bit of herbal medicine and had a back cat for companionship?
edit on 14-11-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

link   

Duh - is it ok to be anti-stoning women to death in the name of religion?

link   
Stoning adulterers to death is not in the QURAN .

Those who practice this barbaric tradition are ignorant of their own Quran .

Don't help the perpetuation of this myth i.e believing this practice to be an Islamic Law .

Do Deny Ignorance .

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
For people who believe that the laws of Allah are cruel I must remind you that the rules of judaism and christianism also provide for stonings, hangings, crucifixions and other forms of gruesome deaths for the same "offences"...

the only difference is that the people of traditional Muslim faith have continued to follow those rules and teachings to the letter...

jews and christians don't stone people, they modernized their killing tactics... anti-jew and blasphemer? you won't get stoned... just carpet bombed... Don't agree with jesus? We'll invade your country and rape your land for resources... don't want to follow our rules? we'll create a coup and destroy your people...

I believe that's worse than enforcing law and order on YOUR OWN PEOPLE using traditional methods...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave

So basically your saying it's hillarious humans can care about other humans. We're not all heartless beings you know

No, if you could read, then you'd know that when paraphrased it says: "it's hilarious that some humans only care about other humans when there's an opportunity to hate another human."

Again, where are all the threads about the massive amounts of human rights abuses in Africa?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Stoning adulterers to death is not in the QURAN .

Those who practice this barbaric tradition are ignorant of their own Quran .

Don't help the perpetuation of this myth i.e believing this practice to be an Islamic Law .

Do Deny Ignorance .

3 people on this thread have said it so far but NOBODY WILL LISTEN..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Would you like for me to change it to "some of y'all".. jeez, the point is still the point.. Africa? Human rights?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I was just thinking the same thoughts .

We sure have a lot of ignorant users it seems .

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah it's sooooo funny we voice an opinion on a message board that condemns the brutal murder of innocent people. Sorry but I don't very often see threads about African women getting raped by liberation militias. Africa just kinda hangs out. Yeah they have bad things happen, so does Australia, so does northern European countries. Every part of the world has breaches of human rights, just not nearly at the rate of the Muslim countries. We're not seeking out anything and everything pertaining to Sharia Law.....it seeks us out because of the sheer number of murders that are caused by it, and the fact that the law protects these brutal murders.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Would you like for me to change it to "some of y'all".. jeez, the point is still the point.. Africa? Human rights?

Well why start a thread about that then, FFS?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

isn't there hadiths that show mohhamed ordererd stonings, isn't that the reason they do it ? this also happens in africa, countries such as somalia and nigeria carry this out.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

Yeah it's sooooo funny we voice an opinion on a message board that condemns the brutal murder of innocent people. Sorry but I don't very often see threads about African women getting raped by liberation militias. Africa just kinda hangs out. Yeah they have bad things happen, so does Australia, so does northern European countries. Every part of the world has breaches of human rights, just not nearly at the rate of the Muslim countries. We're not seeking out anything and everything pertaining to Sharia Law.....it seeks us out because of the sheer number of murders that are caused by it, and the fact that the law protects these brutal murders.

400000 rapes in 1 year in the Congo?

Alleged 961 child rapes a day in South Africa?

Glad you think Africa just "hangs out"..... like AUSTRALIA....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join