It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My opinion ( notice the words MY OPINION)
is that ALL ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE FALSE....Power, deceit, control......all the books were written by MAN just to have control. Politics have been around for a VERY long time....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

It is unbelievable the attrocities commited in the name of religion. I am saddened at the state of this world we live in. I truely hope those innocent victims have a happier experience in the next life.

How can a person be so cruel to another human being? I hope to never understand.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Aside from everything else that has been posted i would just like to say this,the downfall of everything and what seperates us ALL in this world is "Religion". Religion this! Religion that! This Religion! That Religion! Everybody is so bent on passing the religion buck around and blaming the religion when it boils down to MAN himself. God said himself that man is wicked. Do not trust in man. Dont even trust in his laws because they are of man and not of God.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by Anusuia

Yes An,

But could everyone please learn to leave Christ out of the so-called church in His name? He had enough horror here, let alone people putting His name, falsely, on a set of beliefs.

So, I would add Christ to your list.

Yes ..Jesus the man / god , who lived is not a teacher of these demon philosiphies . He is the Saint , The Teacher , the enlightened one as was the Buddha .

Jesus has nothing to do with the scarfies of blood demanded by the blood hungry god of the older base texts that they other emphasize .

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

good post . I learnt a little as to islams base in Syria . Allah is a name of god as you have pointed out .
I personally have to wonder who this baase group of gods where . The Elohim .
I personally see a higher form of God in Visnu from the Vedic texts of India .

I have to wonder if they are seperate sources od inspirations . I tend to think they are different but Im sure a scholar could make the connections . Im not one .

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pistolerooo

Hello...just a quick note to you addressing the women silences issue here . Im a woman . this horrifies me to the extent I cant watch it .
But i have also noticed that among females as a group , we tend not to side with our own as we see each other as compition for the male protection .

Thus you will see this silence as it means on a basic sutble level within the female survival instinct that there is one less female to compete with .

That just my personla observation our female gender concerning each other and how we the female will always side with the males , to condemn other females . I think within Islam the strongest supporters will be other females .

Im sure the lusty men of Islam want to be able to have lustfull sex freely with their women and not be punished themselves , thus punish the females they have raped to appease their wives etc .

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

I think it's in 2001 a Space Odessey that is said that every evolution of a species leads to the innevitable destruction of the more primitive counter part. Let's just hope they are the more primitive. And people, saying that Jesus is better that Ala or Budda or who ever you god or messiah is does not help things. Religion is a created devide to keep the masses controled just like political parties. Be SPIRITUAL. But leave religion out of it. Think for yourselve. If you let religion rule you, you'll end up chest deed in the soil or crussifed.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Thus you will see this silence as it means on a basic sutble level within the female survival instinct that there is one less female to compete with . That just my personla observation our female gender concerning each other and how we the female will always side with the males , to condemn other females . I think within Islam the strongest supporters will be other females .

?? You can't be serious..
When I think of that video i think of my daughter and how I would be shattered to see something like that happen to her or one of her friends.. I would be heartbroken if it happened to a female who's character I didn't care for. I would be heartbroken if it happened to a woman who hated me.

I would never in a million years think about one less woman for competition, and I feel I can say with assurance that most women wouldn't.

Maybe the women who seem to support this in that part of the world do so out of fear, or maybe they are brainwashed and conditioned to think this is an acceptable way of dealing with certain actions.

I think many women have much more compassion and understanding for other women then you seem to refer to in your post.

Please..I'm not trying to be argumentative..just sticking up for the "sisterhood" of women. We are not all about getting the attention of males, and striking each other down for that attention. There may be women who are so insecure as to operate that way.. but I really feel they are very far from even being close to the majority.

edit on 15-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I personally see a higher form of God in Visnu from the Vedic texts of India .

Well, that's debatable.

How much do you know about Kabbalah? In Kabbalah, the various names of God used in the Hebrew Bible refer, just as Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma refer, to different aspects of archetypes of the creators relationship with the created i.e. man.

Elohim has the same gematria (numerical value) as Hateva - Nature, as well as Kos - cup, Kli YHVH "vessel of YHVH", Avdei "Servants", all these ideas allude to the archetypal significance of the number 86, which expresses the quality of the name Elohim.

The higher name of God, called the tetragrammaton - יהוה, which is from the grammatical root for the word "Being", and contains within its basic 4 letters, the words "was, is, will be", alludes to every aspect of reality. it is called by the greek term "tetra-grammaton' - 4 letter name, because its 4 letters refer to the 4 levels of being, namely, action, i.e. physical existence, emotion i.e. the Chayoth realms, thought i.e. the seraphim realms, and pure mind, called in Kabbalistic thought, Atziluth, the world of emanation. The Yod (the first letter of the tetragrammaton which is a simple י) itself is also divided into 2 aspects, the upper aspects of the yod, when written out artistically, has a small design called a crown. The crown refers to Kether, which is the highest aspect the human mind can know. Beyond that, is nothing.

Vishnu, Shiva, and Brahma, as i have learned, symbolize the powers of centripetal motion, centrifugal motion, and creation. This means everything which grows and evolves is a power of Vishnu, everything which decays and leads to destruction, is Shiva, and the stabilization between these two forces gives rise to creation, which is Brahma. These ideas are interesting, but altogether, they symbolize something quite different then whats suggested by the Hebrew name for God יהוה, which contains so many different ideas within it, hence its being called "the essential name"...

While the Hebraic model emphasizes the various realms in which existence is experienced, the Hindu Trimurti focuses on the qualities of Expansion - Cetripetal, and Contraction - Centrifugal, ideas alluded to in the tetragrammaton by the masculine letters Yod-Vav, and the two feminine Hehs.

Elohim means "powers", but it is often found in contexts where it carries a singular connotation, and means "God". It refers, essentially, the quality of contraction, where God ceases to be infinite in his essence, and becomes the source for worlds and realms of being - hence the numerological correspondences between this word and the word for nature, 'vessel for YHVH' (for the essential name, which is the quality of being), cup (which serves as a container for another substance - יהוה), servants (the powers of nature merely serve as a means to express the higher name יהוה)...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Anusuia

Thus you will see this silence as it means on a basic sutble level within the female survival instinct that there is one less female to compete with . That just my personla observation our female gender concerning each other and how we the female will always side with the males , to condemn other females . I think within Islam the strongest supporters will be other females .

?? You can't be serious..
When I think of that video i think of my daughter and how I would be shattered to see something like that happen to her or one of her friends.. I would be heartbroken if it happened to a female who's character I didn't care for. I would be heartbroken if it happened to a woman who hated me.

I would never in a million years think about one less woman for competition, and I feel I can say with assurance that most women wouldn't.

Maybe the women who seem to support this in that part of the world do so out of fear, or maybe they are brainwashed and conditioned to think this is an acceptable way of dealing with certain actions.

I think many women have much more compassion and understanding for other women then you seem to refer to in your post.

Please..I'm not trying to be argumentative..just sticking up for the "sisterhood" of women. We are not all about getting the attention of males, and striking each other down for that attention. There may be women who are so insecure as to operate that way.. but I really feel they are very far from even being close to the majority.

I'm glad to see your response because it echoes my own thoughts on the subject.

Gabby 2011, I think you're wrong, and I hope I'm right.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I agree with all that, and I was referencing Native American Indian tribes who, for the most part, were peaceful until white man arrived.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is a result of mentally ill people creating religion and mentaly ill people practicing the religion. If there is a god it would have no use for such sickening behaviors nor would such a powerful Divine being care at all what some random humans do in their private or personal lives.

All old religion is based on man trying to define his place on earth and mans attempt to control other men and nothing more.

Following any religion is for the weak, uninformed, unintelligent and that is a fact. They are all fake, made by man.

Religion is a man made thing period. I cannot say if there is an intelligent creator or not, but I can tell you with no doubt in my mind whatsoever that all religions are written and fabricated by other human beings.

This one Islam as well as Christianity and many others has and continues to commit crimes against humanity for centuries. sickening

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Really? I am pretty sure he was Roman citizen. You might want to double check your references. If he WAS Roman, it would explain his hidden agenda. If Christianity was unimportant why did it become the mainstay religion? Because it was popular and they could manipulate control with it. This started with Paul. Yeshua's real name WAS Immanuel (God with us/God among us - because his message was that God dwells within each and every one of us, not that he was the 'Son of God' which Paul has perverted). Paul is the one who changed it his name to make it sound more royal, more special.

You will, like I have, find it hard to prove this but it is true. The scriptures are flawed. John's work (not St John the Divine) was the closest representation of Immanuel's true teachings.
edit on 15-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

I'm glad to see your response because it echoes my own thoughts on the subject. Gabby 2011, I think you're wrong, and I hope I'm right.

I'm a little confused with your post??

You say my response echoes your thoughts on the subject , yet you think I am wrong, and hope you are right?

Would you mind clarifying that for me? You seem to agree with my thoughts yet you hope I am wrong..and you are right?

what do you hope to be right about? , and what do you think I am wrong about?

Thank you for taking the time to explain if you choose to do so..because I am seriously confused by your response to my post.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Holy Hell!

Seriously Instead of Killing as Jesus Forgave and blessed a Prostitute the Well Famed! MARY Magdalene
and she became the Silent Apostle ! the 13th One Actually .."the apostle to the apostles". Bringing Jesus Words to the People...

Mary Magdalene
en.wikipedia.org...

I have just watched Recently Like 2 days ago

2 Movies One is a Documentary called Sex in a Cold Climate the second is Magdalene Sisters

More at IMDbPro »
Sex in a Cold Climate (TV 1998)
www.imdb.com...

The Magdalene Sisters
en.wikipedia.org...

The Magdalene Sisters (2002) HQ trailer

Just why cant The Muslim Faith in the Middle east do the same like the Irish and the UK did back in the Mid 19th century to just recent of the last one Closing in 1996 all in the sake of Chasity or unwed Mothers !.

The Magdalene Asylums

Magdalene asylum
en.wikipedia.org...

Hell instead of Killing use them as a Forced Labor like Camp ! until their considered Cleansed
a Workhouse Penal Farm Etc.. The Middle East could make a Profit ! from their Sinners !
of Course The Sinner can Choose Work House or Death !

Well how about the Old Native American Way!! of Sin! !!
it was Called Banishment !
2 ways
The Ghost Banishment were the Sinner is Considered a Ghost and Ignored as not existent ! yet Allowed in the Tribe but lessen then a Animal a Dog more Less ..

Or True Banishment Walk Away & Left Behind!

It Still Exist Today on the Reservations here were I live The Banishment is Extremely Lesser Degree
The Chiefs and Elders Decide the Punishment of how long the Banishment ( Exile) is ! be Degree...

The Hebrew Religion was the Same ! of Stoning of Adultery or Chastity

Cast the First Stone

(Breaking Moses Law )
The Last Temptation of Christ - clip - Jesus defends Mary

She's a witch!

edit on 15-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Your blaming Allah for what men have done. See the hypocrisy in your entire statement? You cannot help yourself but to try and make your religion look better. Its all the same. You both worship the same damn guy, just that some people want to follow one person interpretation and others want to follow anothers interpretation. Same guy bro

Show me one part of anything i posted in this thread where i blamed "allah" for what men have done. As i recall it i was talking about Muhammad the man and i was discussing the differences between Yeshua and Muhammad. You stuff words into my mouth and then call me a hypocrit? Uh no sir, Yeshua is not Muhammad by a long shot. You try to understand something you know nothing about, youre like a child playing with matches over an open can of gasoline.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Really? I am pretty sure he was Roman citizen. You might want to double check your references. If he WAS Roman, it would explain his hidden agenda. If Christianity was unimportant why did it become the mainstay religion? Because it was popular and they could manipulate control with it. This started with Paul. Yeshua's real name WAS Immanuel (God with us/God among us - because his message was that God dwells within each and every one of us, not that he was the 'Son of God' which Paul has perverted). Paul is the one who changed it his name to make it sound more royal, more special.

You will, like I have, find it hard to prove this but it is true. The scriptures are flawed. John's work (not St John the Divine) was the closest representation of Immanuel's true teachings.
edit on 15-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Christianity became the mainstream religion in those times because people wanted to go to heaven, they didn't want to die for eternity. Men and women wanted redemption. Since the beginning of the fall we had been promised that we would be redeemed. I serve Yeshua ha Meshiach not Shaul. Shaul was a pharisee that persectured christians and then he miraculously went from killing and jailing them to being a christian and spreading the message and he ended his life on the Ostia Road beheadedby Romans for Jesus Christ. Now why would he allow himself to be killed spreading the message? You make absolutely no sense. Look at the first century Romans and their decadence, their orgies, their puke feasts and their blood lusts. Paul was married and he left his wife and became celibate. Do you think any roman citizen would do that? Hell no, sex was an important part of their daily lives. See, the apostles were able to die for Christ because they knew who he was. Do you honestly think they would die for someone they didn't believe in? They were all there, they lived his miracles and saw his sacrifice. No man is willing to throw his life away for another if they didn;t believe in him with their whole heart.

You talk trash about Paul and you provide no evidence other than your own words. You link no sources, you just say your own opinions and treat them as if theyre fact.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Did you know the Jews chose to be under that Law? They could have just said it was impossible to not sin and ask for mercy.
There is no way you can work your way to heaven. These verses are from Romans 3
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Jesus stopped a woman from being stoned in John 8.
He always prefers mercy and will give it when you ask for it. It's man who won't.
Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

We can see what happened to this woman's body. What happened to her soul?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What is this the freakin middle ages? It's barbaric is what it is

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapeshiftress
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Did you know the Jews chose to be under that Law? They could have just said it was impossible to not sin and ask for mercy.
There is no way you can work your way to heaven. These verses are from Romans 3
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Jesus stopped a woman from being stoned in John 8.
He always prefers mercy and will give it when you ask for it. It's man who won't.
Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

We can see what happened to this woman's body. What happened to her soul?

True. I hope she secretly gave herself to Christ as many of them have done. It was horrific watching that, i just don't see how anyone could do such things. What kind of monster can stand there and throw huge rocks at someone till they died while listening to their screams of agony and cries for mercy?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join