It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanats
reply to post by Salamandy

It is just that the tired old image from "De Steen" has a habit of popping up on forums just as TPTB are giving another kick at the "Bomb Iran" can.
edit on 15-11-2011 by stanats because: (no reason given)

I cant stand the war drum beating either.
I would never act so foolishly to try and blame a country or religion on what individuals do.
War is wrong.
Go get the stoners (but not the weed smoking type)!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
SAD, these laws dont work it is 2011. How any who behead think they are protected by LIGHT makes no sense to 1-THERE IS ONLY 1 JUDGE in time this will be accepted... I cant stand those gatherings for public executions and stonings its almost turned into a morbid game. GOD BLESS those of the family of Islam who have died from this ignorance. Seems there is justice / injustice global smh..

Sharia Law
make the warlords of Islam face these laws as they are running loose in the Africanaz. but maybe its a job too big for Earth inhabitants to carry out with precision leaving the humbl of ALL nations in tact why trimming away the cancers of society..
edit on 11/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
Why are so many commenting on this just because its anti - Iran? Because when I've seen threads in the past about genocide in Darfur and other atrocities committed in other countries nobody seems to care at all?!?!

Because these people are not here for the truth. They are here to further spread their agenda.

If you had an agenda to feed many people at once, wouldn't you find a conspiracy site with so many gullible people a very fitting place?

If the OP reported something that happened in Israel, you can be dead sure none of the apologists around here would say anything like "Let them be", or "It's none of our business". None of them would also consider the possibility of propaganda.
Yet, Iran is on the line here, and they are only here to defend Iran/Islam while making anything different look intolerant.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whatsreal
reply to post by Praetorius

I have to disagree. The world would be a much better place without religion. Look at what it has done for us up until now. It's the leading cause of death for the last 3000 or so years. You would think we'd learn by now.

However we do need to believe in a higher power. Being spiritual is different from religion. Religions are dogmatic, spiritualism is open and free flowing.

I believe in things like the sun, because if something created us, why wouldn't it be the very thing that made every element we're made of. Or how about the earth, it keeps us alive by protecting us from all the nastiness in space.

But believing in some angry desert god, or an immaculate conception story told in 8 different times before Christ, or a man riding a horse to heaven... All because if you don't believe in him you will be judged and sent to a dark scary place.... What good does that do us as a whole.

You are definitely entitled to your opinion, friend - just don't try to force it on me or we illustrate exactly what I'm talking about.
Man are plenty good at evil and cruelty even when there's no "religion" to blame it on.

I'm inclined to agree that spirituality is different from religion, but this is just a case of semantics. One man's religion is another's spirituality (just like one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter? Not sure if that correlates well...). I'd have to call myself spiritual, but I also subscribe to the christian religion...just not like most christians seem to.

Once again, I also have to bemoan the typically-understood views of christianity that you end on (being judged and sent to a dark scary place) - the general teachings of mainstream christianity don't quite square with the words of Christ or the book itself, in that one's personal behaviour/thoughts/actions and relationship with 'god' (even if this might not be a conscious awareness of "Jesus" and the bible directly) seem to be the deciding factors, with judgement being according to our deeds. As I read the bible, the wages of sin is death (which all men face regardless), the gift of this relationship with god is eternal life, and there is no eternal torment in flaming agony...you can note a consistent focus on death, destruction, perishing, etc. - NOT 'eternal living pain' - contrasted with life.

Be blessed.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Read your history people! Worse was done in the name of Christ for decades

I am not denying that certain factions did evils in the name of Christ. Indeed great horrors were commited by the Roman Catholic Church, but youre blaming Christ for what men have done. Yeshua (Jesus) did not sanction anything in the crusades, nor did he sanction the spanish inquisition that saw many of my brothers and sisters tortured and killed in horrific ways at the hands of the Dominicans. Men have abused his teachings or blatantly ignored them for their own power and gain.

The path the heaven is Yeshua
The path to hell is Muhammad

Yeshua has always been the path of peace and he is the prince of peace and he forgave his enemies and prayed for them while they were torturing him and crucifying him on the cross.

Muhammad has done nothing but make war and murder his enemies, there was no forgiveness in his heart and if you did not submit to his will you died on the spot.

This is the difference between the 2.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Its funny how in the face of religious hypocrisy one will always try to use abhorrent acts to plug their own religion. Allah didn't do this and neither did Jesus Christ. People did. Greedy power hungry people who have no moral compunction about twisting religious views to subjugate people and serve their own means. And FYI Those who follow Yeshua have been know throughout history to do some of these very same things and even worse. I mean the crusades alone is enough to prove that Jesus Christ's followers are capable of all this and more. The real issue here is that our planet continues to squabble amongst itself when in fact we should be uniting as a people to stand up to all injustices whether they be foreign or domestic to the country you reside in. National pride is great but we should never forget that we are part of a greater whole and its all of our responsibility to step up to the plate and do something about it. As for Allah and JC? Well as far as I am concerned they can keep their disinterest away from humanity. I fail to see what either have done for this world besides cause division and war.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Thats because Allah is not YHWH, he is Lucifer. Actions speak louder than words. This is what Jesus Christ has been saying all along in the bible. Know them, by the fruits of their labors. Yeshua ha Meshiach forgives and this is why he is the divine one and why Muhammad is just a blood thirsty madman. Yeshua wanted people to covert, but Muhammad says "if any man should change his religion, kill him". Who would you rather pick? Yeshua who loves you and forgives you? Or Muhammad who would see you die horribly for comitting a sin with a smile on his face?

Sharia law versus the laws of Christ. Love and forgiveness or hate and retribution? Shouldn't be a hard decision to make.

This video was very brutal and it saddend me. How could anyone do these things? I couldn't i do not have the heart to make someone die.
edit on 14-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Jesus Christ (see what I did there?
)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser
damn religions.

And religions emerge from where The aether? Religions are nothing if not expressions of the sentiments of man.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Any Country that allows this type of "justice" should be flown over with every single B1 we have and sterilization chemicals spayed all over them. No killing, just no breeding, of course there is no money in that......

All moralists are hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthAwesome
Its funny how in the face of religious hypocrisy one will always try to use abhorrent acts to plug their own religion. Allah didn't do this and neither did Jesus Christ. People did. Greedy power hungry people who have no moral compunction about twisting religious views to subjugate people and serve their own means. And FYI Those who follow Yeshua have been know throughout history to do some of these very same things and even worse. I mean the crusades alone is enough to prove that Jesus Christ's followers are capable of all this and more. The real issue here is that our planet continues to squabble amongst itself when in fact we should be uniting as a people to stand up to all injustices whether they be foreign or domestic to the country you reside in. National pride is great but we should never forget that we are part of a greater whole and its all of our responsibility to step up to the plate and do something about it. As for Allah and JC? Well as far as I am concerned they can keep their disinterest away from humanity. I fail to see what either have done for this world besides cause division and war.

Do you honestly see no difference in things that were done CENTURIES ago, between things that have been going on for the last years until this very moment?

WTF is wrong with you people?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stanats

yeah you're right, women are not stoned and homosexauls are not executed under sharia law and people arent whipped either, it's all lies to support upcoming wars.
oh wait

Malaysia canes women for adultery

Somali woman executed by stoning

17 year old Iranian girl executed by stoning

3 Gay men hanged

Just a few examples, So is this all Fiction then as you claimed ?
edit on 15-11-2011 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I do not personally agree with stoning or any other form of what I wonder consider barbarism but at the same time this is a tradition in that part of the world. We cannot take our particular values system and try to enforce it on them regardless of what they do. Does that mean we should agree with it or anything like that? Absolutely not, but this is how life works in that particular culture and all cultures should be treated with respect so long as it is not brought to our shores or forced upon us in any way.

That sort of tolerence is just another ethical position which you may or may not share with the members of the cultures of which you speak. "As long as it is not ..."

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Why are so many commenting on this just because its anti - Iran? Because when I've seen threads in the past about genocide in Darfur and other atrocities committed in other countries nobody seems to care at all?!?!

Because these people are not here for the truth. They are here to further spread their agenda.

If you had an agenda to feed many people at once, wouldn't you find a conspiracy site with so many gullible people a very fitting place?

If the OP reported something that happened in Israel, you can be dead sure none of the apologists around here would say anything like "Let them be", or "It's none of our business". None of them would also consider the possibility of propaganda.
Yet, Iran is on the line here, and they are only here to defend Iran/Islam while making anything different look intolerant.

I didnt see a country or a political agenda.... I saw a young girl being buried alive. Yes different countries, people, and faiths have different beliefs and yes sometimes people become upset over the things they cannot understand or relate too. But this isnt very difficult to understand or relate to......... a 16 yr old girl was buried alive for alleged adulterous acts. Should i say that again? Because I think it speaks for itself, a 16 yr old girl was buried alive because she allegedly committed adulterous acts. Does the fact that her country is Muslim make a difference? No, why would it? It doesnt have to be at the hands of a muslim government to be an atrocity. It would be one no matter the circumstances, whether a hindu, jew, or christian were to do the exact same thing it would be and still is be an unbelievable evil. And if people are willing to use this to further an anti-Iran or a pro-Iran agenda then shame on them. But please dont for a second start speaking for us all as if you know why we are responding or why we care. And whether you believe us to be gullible or not it doesnt change the fact that at the end of the day that young girl was buried alive.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

No need to elaborate. This is all Saul of Tarsus' fault. Also named Paul the Apostle. Who was also a Roman! He was also the first to exclaim Jesus was the 'Son of God' and the 'Jewish Messiah' after the resurrected Jesus (which he wasn't 'actually' resurrected but just survived, supposedly) appeared to Saul and caused him to go blind (supposedly with a concoction of alchemy).

The problem is Saul, firstly persecuting Jesus and his disciples, goes like a bull at a gate but only interprets the message wrong. That is why he is such a prominent figure in the Bible, it suited the Romans because his message wasn't that of the true message and it aided in controlling the people. John's work was much closer to the real truth.

Paul is also the one who changed his name from Immanuel to Jesus Christ.
edit on 15-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Lol what? Shaul was a jew, the Romans didn't give a crap about christianity because it was no threat to them. Romans didn't care what religion you had as long as you obeyed them and payed your taxes and didn't foment rebellion. It was the urging of the jews who tried to spin christianity as a rebellion. As i recall it, it was christians being thrown into the arena's for the gladiators to make sport on and being fed to the lions, not the jews and certainly not muslims.

The reason Shaul took a roman name was to convert gentiles easier because in his times it was unlawful for a gentile to be in the presence of a jew. You can read any book Shaul (Paul) wrote and cross reference it with the Old Testament and it matches exactly and that is because Shaul knew the old law because he was a pharisee. Everything in the new testament matches the old testament 100% and you would know that if you had read it and understood what you were reading.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by torqpoc

Read your history people! Worse was done in the name of Christ for decades

I am not denying that certain factions did evils in the name of Christ. Indeed great horrors were commited by the Roman Catholic Church, but youre blaming Christ for what men have done. Yeshua (Jesus) did not sanction anything in the crusades, nor did he sanction the spanish inquisition that saw many of my brothers and sisters tortured and killed in horrific ways at the hands of the Dominicans. Men have abused his teachings or blatantly ignored them for their own power and gain.

The path the heaven is Yeshua
The path to hell is Muhammad

Yeshua has always been the path of peace and he is the prince of peace and he forgave his enemies and prayed for them while they were torturing him and crucifying him on the cross.

Muhammad has done nothing but make war and murder his enemies, there was no forgiveness in his heart and if you did not submit to his will you died on the spot.

This is the difference between the 2.

Your blaming Allah for what men have done. See the hypocrisy in your entire statement? You cannot help yourself but to try and make your religion look better. Its all the same. You both worship the same damn guy, just that some people want to follow one person interpretation and others want to follow anothers interpretation. Same guy bro.

BTW. No one meant things have been done in Christ's name. All those evils were done under the name of God, for the Christian God. Same as how they do this under the Muslim Allah. So don't drag Mohammad and Jesus into this because your just going off track now

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Any Country that allows this type of "justice" should be flown over with every single B1 we have and sterilization chemicals spayed all over them. No killing, just no breeding, of course there is no money in that......
I say evacuate all the women and children and then nuke all the demented men to hell...They are so warped by religion and blind faith that it rips at my soul just thinking about it and thinking about the fact that i am not in a position of power to do the above and they are very lucky that i am not,because if i was,thats what i would do...

Just imagine the things they do to women that we never hear about...
edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Everything in the new testament matches the old testament 100%

WhAt?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Thats because Allah is not YHWH, he is Lucifer. Actions speak louder than words. This is what Jesus Christ has been saying all along in the bible. Know them, by the fruits of their labors. Yeshua ha Meshiach forgives and this is why he is the divine one and why Muhammad is just a blood thirsty madman. Yeshua wanted people to covert, but Muhammad says "if any man should change his religion, kill him". Who would you rather pick? Yeshua who loves you and forgives you? Or Muhammad who would see you die horribly for comitting a sin with a smile on his face?

Sharia law versus the laws of Christ. Love and forgiveness or hate and retribution? Shouldn't be a hard decision to make.

This video was very brutal and it saddend me. How could anyone do these things? I couldn't i do not have the heart to make someone die.
edit on 14-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Christians do just as messed up crap as these people. I'm sick of this overly zealous BS. If you're in a religion, you're a member of a group that has one time or another committed genocide and that's all there is to it.

It's just so retarded when people look at videos like this and go "THIS IS ATROCIOUS, JESUS WOULD NEVER ALLOW THIS. BLAH BLAH BLAH"

I've literally seen threads that were started to point up how ****ed up it is that muslims have a pray x amount of times facing the east every day, and about how it's satanic and how if you look from an external view it looks like some sort of brainwash, mass mind control crap.

Okay, well perhaps you should judge your own religion from an external view and see how messed up it looks.

Christians cannabalize the flesh and blood of their own god on a regular basis, just saying.

I'm not a muslim, and obviously what's happened in this video is sick and vile, and those who perpetuates acts like this should be given the same treatment they dole out, or have their face dipped in acid or something (some areas over there do that for extreme crimes).

I don't blame muslims, however. People did this, god didn't. And christians brutalize people in just as extreme ways. In fact, the inquisition has literally done things like tie boulders to peoples legs and set their rectum on a stake which was wider than their body on the bottom, and leave them like that to die (called the "Judas Cradle") Or in same rare cases, they've even taken the time to hang people upside down and cut them in half down the middle with a woodsaw starting at the buttcrack.

Just because you see someone of another religion doing something sick doesn't mean you can blame the religion, because mankind is the same no matter what book they ignorantly defend to the death.

Remember: PEOPLE are to blame. NOT religion. If you're going to blame religion for crimes, it has to be all religion equally, not just the one you don't like.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthAwesome

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

I didnt see a country or a political agenda.... I saw a young girl being buried alive. Yes different countries, people, and faiths have different beliefs and yes sometimes people become upset over the things they cannot understand or relate too. But this isnt very difficult to understand or relate to......... a 16 yr old girl was buried alive for alleged adulterous acts. Should i say that again? Because I think it speaks for itself, a 16 yr old girl was buried alive because she allegedly committed adulterous acts. Does the fact that her country is Muslim make a difference? No, why would it? It doesnt have to be at the hands of a muslim government to be an atrocity. It would be one no matter the circumstances, whether a hindu, jew, or christian were to do the exact same thing it would be and still is be an unbelievable evil. And if people are willing to use this to further an anti-Iran or a pro-Iran agenda then shame on them. But please dont for a second start speaking for us all as if you know why we are responding or why we care. And whether you believe us to be gullible or not it doesnt change the fact that at the end of the day that young girl was buried alive.

I'm not entirely sure what you're claiming here, but just for further clarification - I am 200% against this sort of evil executions and against people who support it.

My post was at the people who defend this only because it happened in a Muslim country. The same people would outrage if this has happened in Israel or the US.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

BTW. No one meant things have been done in Christ's name. All those evils were done under the name of God, for the Christian God. Same as how they do this under the Muslim Allah. So don't drag Mohammad and Jesus into this because your just going off track now

Yeshua Christ is the christian God in person, the prophecied Immanuel by Isaiah, our Messiah and King. Understand now? Our God walked this world clothed in the flesh of a man and for them to say it was done in Christ's name then yes they are saying it was done in the name of God, the Word who became flesh.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join