It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Thats because Allah is not YHWH, he is Lucifer. Actions speak louder than words. This is what Jesus Christ has been saying all along in the bible. Know them, by the fruits of their labors. Yeshua ha Meshiach forgives and this is why he is the divine one and why Muhammad is just a blood thirsty madman. Yeshua wanted people to covert, but Muhammad says "if any man should change his religion, kill him". Who would you rather pick? Yeshua who loves you and forgives you? Or Muhammad who would see you die horribly for comitting a sin with a smile on his face?

Sharia law versus the laws of Christ. Love and forgiveness or hate and retribution? Shouldn't be a hard decision to make.

This video was very brutal and it saddend me. How could anyone do these things? I couldn't i do not have the heart to make someone die.
edit on 14-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Oh man, you're right !!! I should totally convert to christianity where instead I will be sentenced to an eternal fire and tortured for all eternity AFTER I die.... sounds so much better.... I can't stand christians and your tainted bull# of a religion.

ADAM AND EVE WERE IMPRISIONED IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN BY A CRUEL VENGEFUL GOD !!! LUCIFER SET THEM FREE !!!!

If by causing them to die is setting them free then yeah, he set them free alright, set them free on the path to their graves when they were made to be eternal.

Converting to christianity doesn't sentance you to eternal fire, thats ass backwards. It sounds to me like you have some preconcieved ideas of your own so i am not even going to bother trying to change your mind.

Best wishes.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Any Country that allows this type of "justice" should be flown over with every single B1 we have and sterilization chemicals spayed all over them. No killing, just no breeding, of course there is no money in that......

NO!
If anyone should be sterilized, it should be you.
Who are you to judge them?

to others:
Stop looking at this from a western perspective. Who are we to decide what laws other countries have?
Stop acting like your morals are THE morals.
Again who are you to judge? We have the death penalty in America...

Again, the sick person that I responded to is acting like he's the noble one. When in fact he's even worse than whoever buried that lady.

Not to mention that this video is completely fake, and it never happened in Iran. It's just more of the same old B.S. propaganda.
If anyone thinks that video is real...

edit on 14-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by xuenchen
People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Salem Witchcraft Trials

Adultery punishment in the Bible's Old and New Testaments:

Exodus 20:14 "You shall not commit adultery."

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Proverbs 6:32 "But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself." He destroys himself by being put to death as shown above.

Leviticus 21:9 "And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire." Why should only a daughter of a priest gets burnt to death if she profanes herself? Why can't this law apply to all daughters?

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity." This doesn't make any sense what so ever! Why should the woman get her hands cut off for defending her husband? It's not like she was cheating on him or anything like that!

any Christian or Judaic examples lately?

and are we absolutely certain that the video is genuine, not staged?

Christians do NOT live in the old testament
that is why Jesus was sent for the NEW testament....
Jews who do live in the TORAH and have not excepted
Jesus even they have had a reformation where those practices
are not done in Israel.
The only people doing these things is the Muslims STILL!!
edit on 14-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Yeah man, they burn witches every day!
www.liveleak.com...

Many more are locked away:
www.google.com...

One dogma is not better than the other! You can bet your bottom dollar that if the zealots had their way we would still be in the dark ages! Any religious rule of law is dangerous to the extreme!

P.S. This ladies husband must have had some real weight behind him. To have your adulterous wife stoned in Iran requires some pretty hefty professional privilege! More or less this woman’s husband killed her!
edit on 14-11-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by olliemc84

May I ask if you see any possibility in using the United Nations or, perhaps, a regional coalition, to apply pressure in human rights cases?

The UN does have a Human Rights Commission, and the countries in that area are members of the UN, so maybe.....

Where has the UN been on this matter for the last 66 years? If they wanted to make an effort to put a halt to this it would've already been attempted.

UN slams Iran on women's rights

It all words and investigations.

Maybe they will we will see. For the Iranian's sake I sure hope so.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Godofgamblers

Originally posted by Godofgamblers
Every time someone who thought being a homosexual was an abominable act,yet bit their tongue they died a little.

The second that you insinuated that homosexuality was somehow wrong, you lost all of your credibility. People are different from each other.
Just because your contrived dogma, fake god, and fictional account of history say something is 'abominable' doesn't make it so.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godofgamblers

Originally posted by olliemc84

But everyone has the right to their own opinion. I respect standing up and fighting for these women and children's rights, but what can I do? Absolutely nothing. So I go on with my life.

All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
Go on with you life.
That's right!
That's what everyone does,isn't it? It's "Status Quo".
That's why our society is completely F*****. People buried their heads in the sand and didn't speak out in opposition when they should have. They were intimidated by Political Correctness or fear of being socially outcast from what the mainstream media and entertainment would have you believe was the "norm"
Every time someone who thought being a homosexual was an abominable act,yet bit their tongue they died a little. And every time you saw something blatantly wrong and thought "oh well, everybody else does it." you died a little. And over a course of how many years now we've reached the end of that road, and we ALL know it's got to change. It's going to be a drastic and possibly violent change to remedy this mess of apathy and inaction on people's part. We've all been witness to a long tradition of being made to feel despair, frustrated and helpless in the overwhelming thing called life. There are people.. peddlers of futility if you will, who are more at fault than others and I pray every day they get what's coming to them in this life or the next.
"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying nation."

So what should I do? Go down to the local recruitment center, enlist in the Army and demand being sent over to Iran and be a vigilante for women's rights? While I do not tolerate their actions against women or homosexuals, my stance is there are more that people can do HERE IN AMERICA then get wrapped up in foreign issues that my words or your words will probably never change.

What about the kids being bullied to the point of suicide in high school? Or the inner city kids that have a clear lack of education so they turn to a life of crime? Or the millions of people starving in this country and living under the poverty line? But lets forget about them and concentrate on a country who's beliefs come from an ancient culture and that will never be changed because some foreigner said so. Ever think that maybe trying to intervene in their actions may make it worse for those people over there? They'll continue to persecute and be brutal just in spite because they know we are watching.

ie Somalia

And IMHO society is phuked BECAUSE OF RELIGION!! ALL RELIGION.

edit on 14-11-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thought came through: I pity the rocks/stones/sticks that have to be used to execute the innocents, not so much the parties on either side of the game. End of thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Every time someone who thought being a homosexual was an abominable act,yet bit their tongue they died a little.

I had a very close friend commit suicide due to bullying because he was a homosexual. That statement was probably the most ignorant thing I have ever seen on ATS, and I have seen some pretty ignorant statements.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Surly the world wouldn't be a perfect place but it would be taking a step in the right direction without religious manipulation.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This made me feel sick.... another thread to add to most lost faith of humanity..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Arguing over Old Testament and Islam is a funny thing to watch. Why don't you people drop your belief in deities and dogma so our human race can evolve? We are animals. Why complicate it? Even finding the mechanisms of the universe is trivial to finding our next meal. Please, drop religion and gods so we can get together with a realistic view instead of a fantastical view. We're spending all this time in philosophical fairytale land while ignoring our species, our planet, and the people who have stolen it while we were dreaming.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Allah's Prophet has said that complete justice does not occur until the Executioner is stoned. Write that down in your Holy book and observe it or you will be cursed of God.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Good thread, and a brave video creator indeed.

One word describes Islam - harshness. God, please help me never be harsh or cruel: intentionally or unintentionally.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I didn't get to read the whole thread, as I am in a bit of a rush, but I wanted to say some things.

I do not, in any way, agree with their actions. At the same time, this is a religious tradition for them, of course with our "civilized" view of the world is going to conflict with their views. Who are we to tell them that their practices are wrong? Did some other country step in Early America during the Salem Witch Trials, while we hanged / burned people for being "witches?"

It's not our place to shove our views down their throats, while this is totally barbaric in my opinion, it is their unwavering belief that this is right.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
I didn't get to read the whole thread, as I am in a bit of a rush, but I wanted to say some things.

I do not, in any way, agree with their actions. At the same time, this is a religious tradition for them, of course with our "civilized" view of the world is going to conflict with their views. Who are we to tell them that their practices are wrong? Did some other country step in Early America during the Salem Witch Trials, while we hanged / burned people for being "witches?"

It's not our place to shove our views down their throats, while this is totally barbaric in my opinion, it is their unwavering belief that this is right.

Religions that promote killings are oxymoronic. We need to kill those religions.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I have to disagree. The world would be a much better place without religion. Look at what it has done for us up until now. It's the leading cause of death for the last 3000 or so years. You would think we'd learn by now.

However we do need to believe in a higher power. Being spiritual is different from religion. Religions are dogmatic, spiritualism is open and free flowing.

I believe in things like the sun, because if something created us, why wouldn't it be the very thing that made every element we're made of. Or how about the earth, it keeps us alive by protecting us from all the nastiness in space.

But believing in some angry desert god, or an immaculate conception story told in 8 different times before Christ, or a man riding a horse to heaven... All because if you don't believe in him you will be judged and sent to a dark scary place.... What good does that do us as a whole.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by banishedfromthisarea

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Religions that promote killings are oxymoronic. We need to kill those religions.

You're preaching the same oxymoronic message. I have no right to tell you or anyone else what they can or can not believe in, same as no one has the right to tell me what I can or can not believe in. The United States promotes the killing of innocent civilians around the world (not per religion, just profit!), yet no one is stepping up to them? Surely they are a far worse aggressor than these people....

How many innocent people have died at the hands of this religion? And how many have died at the hand of The United States spreading "democracy?" Again, you can't tell me these people are any worse than the American Federal Government.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yep it's cultural....nought to do with religion. I have a real problem with it - just like I have a problem with electric chairs and lethal injections.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

im not watching any of this stuff as i have seen some before. So yes I hate this type of hate crime against women and anyone . This religion has its base in jewdaism ...no..Dont they have some weird punishments in the old texts .

Basicaally you have 3 core religions causing trouble to others within and without their groups . Jews , Christians and Muslims all are based in the core system that has something to do with the Yahweh ? and the old texts of the bibles .
Im putting it all down to it being the religion of the Annuaki gods who came to that area to gold mine and needed slaves .
so this core base is a religion of the slaves ....no wonder they do such barbaric crimes .

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You're preaching the same oxymoronic message. I have no right to tell you or anyone else what they can or can not believe in, same as no one has the right to tell me what I can or can not believe in. The United States promotes the killing of innocent civilians around the world (not per religion, just profit!), yet no one is stepping up to them? Surely they are a far worse aggressor than these people....

How many innocent people have died at the hands of this religion? And how many have died at the hand of The United States spreading "democracy?" Again, you can't tell me these people are any worse than the American Federal Government.

This isn't an issue of telling someone what they can and cannot believe in. It is an issue of killing people. And, yes, you do get to have a say about that. If you are ok with it - if your religion requires it - you are f___ed up, and you are a threat to humanity. If your religion encourages you to live peacefully with others, well you are truly blessed.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join