It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Close Up of Bigfoot (Night Vision Camera)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
O come on you guys its a mangy albino bigfoot .
In his case id say a size 10 maybe

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Breaking: Dr. Melba Ketchum requesting Larry Surface to remove IR footage of Bigfoot from his website and others

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

Better have looked fast...this video is about to disappear.....LOL.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looks a whole lot like Shrek to me.

I wonder if he has Donkey and Puss'n'boots in his collection.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

There have been some BF shootings. Here are a few of those accounts.
lawnflowersjerkyandbigfoots.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The Bili Ape was seen for years and only recently accepted by science, seen by folks who live in the forest as the ape.

How long did it take for a specimen for the giant panda to make it to western science after numerous attempts by science to retrieve one?

How many times has Debbie Martyr seen the Sumatran Tiger and Sumatran Elephant while in Sumatra? Last I heard, as many times as she's seen the Orang Pendek.

Science will scoff @ the idea of Bigfoot, but freely accepts "dark matter" and "dark energy", why? One goes against their suppositions and the other would invalidate their formulas of the Universe. The pursuit of knowledge is hindered by the presumption of intelligence.

Derek

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
1000s of Bigfoot sightings spanning decades, and not one body? These things don't die? No one has tripped over a corpse yet? Besides the fakers that came out on CNN a couple years back.

edit on 14-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

Unfortunately I can't remember what animal it was, but there is some forest dwelling animal that's body has never been found.

If you have ever been hiking out in extremely remote areas (meaning, areas that aren't actual hiking trails, your just wandering around deep in the woods) it's extremely rare to see dead bodies of ANYTHING, even though the area is teaming with life.

I've probably had 100s of hours of wandering around deep in the forests of the PNW and have only seen a few dead bodies of native animals.

The idea that bigfoot could exist somewhere and not ever have a carcass found isn't really that unbelievable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join