It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Close Up of Bigfoot (Night Vision Camera)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hey ATSers!

I did a search before posting this and came up with no results. I'm posting this as a user claims to have captured Bigfoot walking at night close to a night vision camera.

The title of this post was the title of the video and by no way am I claiming that this video is shocking on my own terms.

The subject passed in front of the camera and apparently peered around the corner where the cats are fed, either looking for cat food or a cat, then turned and went back the way it came.

Shocking Close Up of Bigfoot

I cannot embed the video as it is posted on the site with permission from the person who shot the video, but if you scroll down you will see it. It seems staged, but I'm interested to hear all your opinions as well.
edit on 14-11-2011 by beauty from pain because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
That is so a naked bald guy in the video!

Damn streakers.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
bigfoot? i'm a little confused as to why anyone would think this is a bigfoot. firstly its bald, secondly it just looks like a human.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Looks more like a creepy old man walking in the forest.

Or its one of those Nazi experiments that crawled out of a old bunker and now it's a living dead

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Bigfoot?? It looks like my hairy white haired grandfather going to the fridge for a late night snack.

This is a man in front of the camera, this is not a mysterious creature.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Its body shape looks rather human to me. It doesn't match thousands of reports of being tall and having a broad upper body. Also the fur on the body looks very short like a white headed capuchin monkey. Unless this guys came across a walking monkey, Im going to guess its a hoax.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The color of the body fur appears white in the video, but it may be a light brown or tan highlighted by the moon light. I will attempt to do some follow up testing to determine what colors look like in the green night vision. Also will do some follow up photos to determine the size. But I get the impression that it is not very large.

This is what I have gotten off the website regarding the fur and body size.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
1000s of Bigfoot sightings spanning decades, and not one body? These things don't die? No one has tripped over a corpse yet? Besides the fakers that came out on CNN a couple years back.

edit on 14-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Goonie goo goo Gus.

That's no bigfoot.

It's a dude.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I tend to think that too. But they wouldn't be the only species that finding a carcass would be difficult or extremely rare.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So. Much. Fail. Definitely not big foot. I think it's safe to say that this is a hoax video
Someones way of getting some views on YouTube.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetaryDuality

Thanks for your input, but for clarification I did not obtain this video off of YouTube.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The hunter who set up the trap is called Larry Surface. Has there been any previous information about this guy? I'm having difficulty with my internet at the moment so searching for information is quite a task for some reason...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
shocking, yes shockingly bad video.

god knows what that baldy guy is doing to the cats.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is no hoax, But mistaken identity a man proberbly sleepwalking.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hoax! Close up of bald guy walking naked in the woods - New title.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Looks more like bigfoot stand way in the background in the center of the picture watching a guy inspect the camera.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I saw this video yesterday. My first impression: human. But hey I've never seen a bigfoot so maybe it is

edit on 14-11-2011 by Starrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Gawd that is shocking !

Does this guy have bigfeet ?
Bigfoot's finally becoming domesticated. Starting to shave and crap.

Some hoaxer this guy is. He got so drunk, he forgot to put on his suit.
edit on 14-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think they call 3 seconds of blur a fail.

Just not enough there to even say it was an animal and not something falling in front of the camera.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join