It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question souls, question souls, question souls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A soul can be a non-living thing. Therefore a soul can be non-living to begin with. Yep, from right inside a functioning physical body.

Not all that are up and about human beings are even alive, are they? You have no proof that someone else that is up and about like you be is even alive, do you? Do you even know for sure that you are alive, and that your soul is not a bot soul put to from a super intelligent higher power?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
We are all bot souls. If you can feel unexplained emotion then you are alive.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
A soul can be a non-living thing. Therefore a soul can be non-living to begin with. Yep, from right inside a functioning physical body.

Not all that are up and about human beings are even alive, are they? You have no proof that someone else that is up and about like you be is even alive, do you? Do you even know for sure that you are alive, and that your soul is not a bot soul put to from a super intelligent higher power?

That is the Zombie idea, right? Animated human body but having no soul-- the opposite of a ghost.

I suspect that the soul is necessary for the mind to function. Humans tend to do things which are not based on physical stimuli (for example, create a song, write a poem, etc.).

The metaphysics cannot be known, but in speculation, I would lean toward the concept of the soul being aveternal (having a beginning, but with no end) rather than the soul being mortal.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Im a sim (ai) being played by my higher self but the stimuli he can give you is low. If you as a sim are able to achive level enlightment then the higher self will get more control over the stimuli and he will be able to give you more direct guidence. You will also need less things on the bars to be happy. Namaste
edit on 14-11-2011 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

top topics

join