It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific evidence that that supports the theory of alien life.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Dang Anunaki10 you have most def done your searching around the net for this info. Good job.

I found the Russian's story kind of intresting. ETs on Mars living underground seems plausible.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Dang Anunaki10 you have most def done your searching around the net for this info. Good job.

I found the Russian's story kind of intresting. ETs on Mars living underground seems plausible.

Thanks 'SloAnPainful'
I do like searching around the net for these infos. Yeah, Russian reports on UFO/alien encounters is definitely also interesting. Former Soviet test pilot and one the heroes of the Soviet Union Marina Popovich also have some knowledge of UFOs and alien visitation. During the era of the Soviet Union everything was secret in the Soviet Union, it was after the fall of the Soviet Union that russian reports of UFOs and alien visitation began to show up.

From about 9:30 in this 'conference', Alex Collier who explain about the Draconians, that most of the dinosaurs and many other life forms were brought to Earth in ancient times, and on Mars as well, that Mars was like the Earth once.
According to another Andromedan contactee Tolec, the alliance of bad Reptilians and Greys should be defeated by now. Also another person Peggy Kane claim that the Reptilians should be defeated by now. So that's good news

edit on 23-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

wow.. great contribution Anunaki10.. stars on all your posts for the effort you put in..

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
wow.. great contribution Anunaki10.. stars on all your posts for the effort you put in..

Thank you so very much 'Misterlondon'
It's a great honor to post on your thread, and Stars and Flags to your great thread

From about 4:00 in this interview with Marina Popovich, she explain about the 20 to 25 kilometers long object near Mars.

UFO Files: Russian Roswell - Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5

UFO hovers over Russian military base near nuclear test site of Kapustin Yar in 1989

The Russian nuclear weapon and UFO incident 1982

CNN Larry King Live, UFOs shot down nuclear warheads, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
One of the issues with analyzing information from mars probes or any space probe for that matter is that we can never be sure if we are getting accurate information. NASA has edited images as you can clearly see below:

Consider AS16-118-18873:

Note the objects near the earth's limb:

NASA Website 1

Same image, but now the objects near the earth's limb have disappeared, and poor job of obfuscation has been done and is easily detectable:

NASA Website 2

The following video reveals even more NASA image "editing":

Luna Cognita Video

You can verify the images for yourself, he provides links

The question arises what is to stop other countries from doing the same? Also, mars is NOT the only place where ET craft have been seen, notable astronomers have reported anomalous phenomena on the moon for centuries:

Transient Lunar Phenomena

The article mentions images from the clementine mission, which was run by the Pentagon.

What appears to be moon towers have been seen on the surface of the moon:

Moon Towers

Later on the scientists claimed they weren't of "mysterious origin" but they never really found out what was causing those shadows:

Next Day

Don't these strange shadows require more investigation? I don't think I have ever heard a realistic explanation for them.

Every once in a while, NASA slips up and they let pass very clear evidence of what appears to be artificial structures on the moon:

Image 1

Now, looking at image 1, zoom into the area indicated in the images below:

Image 2

Interesting eh? Clearly defined square shape, with what appear to be landing lights.

In fact you can almost see what appear to be towers with a 12 in telescope:

Telescope Towers

In any case given the fact that NASA does edit images, we can never be sure of the accuracy of ANY of the images from ANY probe, the only way to get real accuracy is the design, build, test, and then send your own probe to the moon or mars for that matter AND to send and receive signals with your own antennas and to process the signals with your OWN equipment. Another way is to build your own telescope array and with the ubiquitous computer power we can process the images to give us a larger effective aperture and maybe even we can use computers to do a little adaptive optics. This way almost anyone can image the moon with resolution necessary to verify whether or not these moon towers exist.
edit on 24-11-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by deloprator20000
Later on the scientists claimed they weren't of "mysterious origin" but they never really found out what was causing those shadows:

Next Day
Image 1

Now, looking at image 1, zoom into the area indicated in the images below:

Image 2

Interesting eh? Clearly defined square shape, with what appear to be landing lights.

In fact you can almost see what appear to be towers with a 12 in telescope:

Telescope Towers

In any case given the fact that NASA does edit images, we can never be sure of the accuracy of ANY of the images from ANY probe, the only way to get real accuracy is the design, build, test, and then send your own probe to the moon or mars for that matter AND to send and receive signals with your own antennas and to process the signals with your OWN equipment. Another way is to build your own telescope array and with the ubiquitous computer power we can process the images to give us a larger effective aperture and maybe even we can use computers to do a little adaptive optics. This way almost anyone can image the moon with resolution necessary to verify whether or not these moon towers exist.

I've never seen those before, so i can't conclude what to make out of these images, but interesting. Yes, there are rumors that says that NASA "Airbrush" images, for example this image that seems to be "towers" and other anomalies that seemed to have been "Airbrushed" away. Former NASA employee Donna Hare explain something about these NASA images that they "Airbrush" anomalies and UFOs out of the pictures, and Donna Hare claim that her telephone was tapped and that she was followed by some "Shadow Government"-agent looking dudes after she became open about it, and here Donna Hare also explain what the Astronauts saw on the Moon

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
EBE

“We could not classify any part of the aliens with humans. They had blood and skin, although considerably different than human skin. Their eyes had two different eyelids. Probably because their home planet was very bright.”

“ … EBE stayed alive until 1952 when it died. We learned a great deal from EBE. Although EBE did not have voice organs like humans, it was able to communicate with an operation performed by military doctors. EBE was extremely intelligent. It learned English quickly, mainly by listening to the military personnel who were responsible for EBE's safety and care.”

“EBE was housed in a special area at Los Alamos and Sandia Base. Although many different military doctors, scientists and a select number of civilians studied EBE, it never became upset or angry.”

“EBE helped us learn from all the items found in the two crash sites. EBE showed us how some of the items worked, such as a communications device. It also showed us how various other devices worked.”

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Actually I think NASA airbrushing out things on the moon is accurate. I was watching a episode of UFO Hunters on the History Channel and they were talking to a ex-nasa employee. She said that it was protocol to airbrush out anything in the photos that were strange or would hint anything strange. UFOs, structures and other things we are not supossed to see.

I'm not entirely sure if I believe there is something ON the moon or UNDER the surface, but for some reason the gov't is covering something up (whats new..?). I'm sure if ET UFOs are flying to Earth, or porting, or however they get there they are most def stopping by other planets to investigate what is going on. When is the truth going to surface?

*sigh* Hopefully soon...

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Actually I think NASA airbrushing out things on the moon is accurate. I was watching a episode of UFO Hunters on the History Channel and they were talking to a ex-nasa employee. She said that it was protocol to airbrush out anything in the photos that were strange or would hint anything strange. UFOs, structures and other things we are not supossed to see.

UFO Hunters (History Channel) - NASA Files, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , and there is also two seperate footages of an object that make sharp turn in space.
Yes, she (Donna Hare) mentioned that NASA "Airbrush" anomalies out of the photos.

I'm not entirely sure if I believe there is something ON the moon or UNDER the surface, but for some reason the gov't is covering something up (whats new..?). I'm sure if ET UFOs are flying to Earth, or porting, or however they get there they are most def stopping by other planets to investigate what is going on. When is the truth going to surface?

UFOs and reported Extraterrestrials on Mars and Moon

Lunar surface 1969, Neil Armstrong: >>God, what is that out there?... What is that???... But, this is unbelievable!...Whats there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

LUNA: The Alien base on the far side of the Moon. It was seen and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as mother ships exist there. - Milton Cooper

Colonel Charles Senn to Lieutenant General Duward Crow of NASA >>I sincerely hope that you are successful in preventing a re-opening of UFO investigations

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow. I knew of Mexico and Japan's disclosure but not all the rest. U.S should just suck it up and do it already..
edit on 25-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Double Post!
edit on 25-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Wow. I knew of Mexico and Japan's disclosure but not all the rest. U.S should just suck it up and do it already..

Yeah, it could be interesting to see the rest of the UFO files. Government UFO Documents, it seems at least some documents have been released from CIA, DIA, FBI, NSA, The Black Vault, The Majestic Documents, U.S. Department of Defense. NASA is not mentioned there, however, it seems there are some photos of UFOs released by NASA. But, i think there may be a lot more the "Shadow Government" is still hiding. They may have their reasons for not disclosing the rest of it, i think, whatever their reasons are.

Soviet UFO secrets

Another of our meetings put us across the table from the Ministry of Defense official who is in charge of the current study. By agreement, we are not yet able to make his name public, but we can give the name of the study, "Thread-3." One illuminating section of those papers contains details of UFO sightings by Soviet cosmonauts. Unlike American astronauts' reluctance to talk about the subject, Soviet references to UFOs were reported from the very beginning, with Yuri Gagarin himself. In the documents, Gagarin is quoted as saying UFOs are real, they fly at incredible speeds and that he would tell more about what he had seen in orbit - provided he be given permission to do so. The documents also provide information on American space encounters, including several references to things seen on the Moon by our astronauts, and how that information was removed from NASA's public files.

5. U.S. astronauts did encounter extra-terrestrial craft and there was a significant sighting made on the moon, all of which have again been cynically covered-up

And in this interview the Native American indian Chief Golden Light Eagle 'Standing Elk' mention 18 UFO crashes in 1947 from 10 different star races, he said.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wait...you expect me to believe there are beings that live on planets...that get into spaceships and travel to to other planets....?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh wait.... didn't we do that?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areyoupeopleinsane
Wait...you expect me to believe there are beings that live on planets...that get into spaceships and travel to to other planets....?

Believe it or not, for example 'Pleiadian Contactee' Billy Meier mentioned over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings living in the Universe. According to Billy Meier it takes the Pleiadians to travel 7 hours from Erra to Earth at a distance of about 420 light years.
Then there are 'Andromedan Contactees' like for example Alex Collier and 'Tolec'. Then there are many other 'Alien Contactees' and 'Abductees' worlwide who claim to be in contact with aliens, among these for example 'Starchildren' (about 1600 cases), were many parents contacted Mary Rodwell, because they claim that their children are in contact with aliens, that the 'Starchildren' are claimed to have telepathic skills, claimed to be able to read other people's minds, claimed to have Healing skills, and other unusual skills.
In this speech, Chief Golden Light Eagle show an I-Beam with symbols as he says represent spiritual and universal laws, as given by 'Starpeople' who manifested during sweat lodge ceremonies, he said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh wait.... didn't we do that?

The Astronauts walked on the Moon, didn't they? It's NASA's plan to send astronauts to Mars, as the next project.

In this conference Steven Greer explained that the 'Government' is in a position of Extraterrestrial technology, and according to other sources a group of scientists and high ranking military personnel were allegedly invited to another starsystem and allegedly visited a planet for a while, during a secret mission.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Hate to be a buzz kill bSut....all this above information is fake or made up by people who have a need to suck others into either a money making scheme via SITE MEMBERSHIP FEES or BOOK OR MAG. SALES. Or even an entry fee to a meeting.

The President of the UNITED STATES....does not have adeqaute clearance to even know about what goes on concerning E.T. The last President who actually did have this level of clearance was BUSH SR. No president since has been given clearance of that level and this information is on a NEED TO KNOW BASIS.

Believe me when I say....no goverment leader of any kind or nation...is being invited to visit another planet....and communication with the known E.T. races is ambiguous at best.

We are not evolved or advanced enough for them to take notice of our wishes....with the exception of a few small things. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Some nice stuff in there!

I like this link, in particular:
www.newscientist.com ...

We live in an impossibly large universe with so much form and breadth and detail!

I feel guilty for having any pleasure because of all the dead people that never lived to see this and all of the old people that won't live long enough to fully appreciate what it might mean.

Arthur C Clarke died in 2008. How many others are there? Countless. Simply too many to list here. They're your brother and sister. I bow my head. All of em wondered about life elsewhere. They all deserved to know. But they didn't live long enough to know for sure.

People have been asking this question forever, I'm sure. As our mind developed, more questions emerged. And we steadily explore the blackness around us to uncover things not seen before. New insights. The gears of life spin and things change and moments rush by, and the questions stick with us. The questions branch out in a fractal-ish way. Always perplexing us.

But the people that never made it this far also had their share of WoW! moments. People in the 1500's, if not earlier, were already imagining that there were other earths around other suns and that we could see the suns at night as points of light. And we invented telescopes to help us see deeper into the light. We developed theories. So many amazing moments I can't fit here.

And I will die like they did too. I will probably never live long enough to see when we land on planets in other star systems. There's so so much i'll never see! I have a lot in common with people that're dead. Maybe I shouldn't feel guilty for being young. Every old person was young. And I could die tomorrow. Nothing is a given. My health is not perfect right now. I see these WoW! moments as the only real reason to live. Without them life is a marathon to no where.

And Gilbert Levin, the principle man behind the Viking Mars life-detection experiment listed in that link, he's getting old and gaining on his last years. Soon, he won't be with us any longer.

I am a lazy man. Haven't done anything for this world except drag my feet and sh**. But I cheer everyone. I have a prejudice for scientists and dreamers. But I wish for everyone to prosper. This life is a cruel thing. So much many die pointlessly. So much love is betrayed. So many tears have fallen to the floor in silent rooms. People fought all their lives only to be ruthlessly ignored and carelessly banished from memory. People struggle every day just to do the basics and it's often a thankless job. I cheer all of you, everyone. This world needs everybody. You're all loved.

If I could be god, I'd smile and giving everyone a loving hug, no matter what they did in life. I'm sure the robbers and murderers would just abuse me, but I'd still blindly hug them too.

Oh how I wish this was just a dream, sometimes. We could wake up from it and shrug our shoulders at the insanity of the circumstances we just escaped from. Relief would flood our mind.

We have to be strong, in case it's not a dream. Stick in there.
edit on 26-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Hate to be a buzz kill bSut....all this above information is fake or made up by people who have a need to suck others into either a money making scheme via SITE MEMBERSHIP FEES or BOOK OR MAG. SALES. Or even an entry fee to a meeting.

First, you don't know wether they are fake or not. Second, all the above infos and TV interviews and conferences i presented are not labeled as fake, they are from the real world. You should also take a look of the footage of the live alien i've previously posted.

The President of the UNITED STATES....does not have adeqaute clearance to even know about what goes on concerning E.T. The last President who actually did have this level of clearance was BUSH SR. No president since has been given clearance of that level and this information is on a NEED TO KNOW BASIS.

It depends on what Presidents who had clearence. The info about Harry S. Truman shows:

Following research that had been done on the crash in the late 70's by Bill Moore and Stanton Friedman many new leads were raised and soon scores of researchers were interviewing old Roswell witnesses about what had actually happened. One of these researchers, George Filer, interviewed the widow of Brig. Gen. Roger Ramey. Mrs. Ramey indicated that President Truman might have had a role in what had gone out regarding the Roswell crash. She was told "her husband had been visited by Truman on several occasions. She indicated they were quite friendly."

This claim was supported by a statement that was made by Air Force Brigadier General Arthur E. Exon who was the commander of Wright Patterson Air Force base from August 1, 1964 through to December 20, 1965. At the time of the Roswell crash, July 1947, Exon was a Lt. Col. at Wright Field where the Roswell wreckage was sent.

"I know that at the time...it went to General Ramey...and he along with the people out at Roswell decided to change the story while they got their act together and got the information into the Pentagon and into the President."

And informations also show that Truman ordered the MJ-12 group to be created.

And then there is this alleged briefing to Ronald Reagan on alien threat from outer space and his speech to UN.

Informations show that Marilyn Monroe threatened to hold a press conference to expose what the Kennedys told her about their plans to kill Fidel Castro and JFK's visit to a military base to inspect a crashed UFO and dead alien bodies. Bobby Kennedy reportedly then threatened Marilyn by saying to her >>You begin to stay in my way, and i can do away with people who stay in my way

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

and communication with the known E.T. races is ambiguous at best.

ET's reportedly communicate using telepathy, which for example Frankie Rowe mentioned in this CNN Larry King Live program (from about 5:30)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Believe me when I say....no goverment leader of any kind or nation...is being invited to visit another planet....

...Beside, i previously said 'according to other sources a group of scientists and high ranking military personnel were allegedly invited to another starsystem and allegedly visited a planet for a while, during a secret mission', i didn't mention anything about government leader in that post, if you go back and read it.
You claim that no government leader of any kind or nation is being invited to another planet, but you don't know that, you don't know if any government leader of any kind from Earth, or Government leader of another planet orbiting another star visiting other starsystems, you don't know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join