It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quarantine of l' Avana will be the leading news story of 2012 - prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The story will start on December 3 2011, when a spaceship will be recovered near a space center of Russians, but not in Russia.
The event will be known as another Roswell-kind case of ufology.

On March 11 2012, the world will wake up normally but by the evening the leading story of 2012 will have begun when the city of l' Avana will be quarantined completely and most people living there will be required investigation and the will be removed from their houses.
All kind of transport to and from the city will be prohibited and food and water will be distributed by air.

In the other countries of the world, people will start to believe very soon that something unforeseen and colossal is happening in Cuba. Many cults will be born around this news story, and news broadcasts will be followed by billions of people.

Cuba will be the word of the year.

Some people will start to believe that Jesus returned, and is in Cuba to save the world. Other people will believe that a huge epidemic is starting and could engulf the whole world.
Some people will believe nukes were founded there and World War 3 can start by any moment.

The news story will dominate the media for months and months. The only leak will come out from a video message transferred on You Tube on June 3 2012, and people will heard a strange voice and unknown identity " people " talking to l' Avana citizens.

From that moment the secret is starting to come out and masses of people will move near Cuba trying to break the quarantine in every possible way. They will succeed on August 12 2012, when citizens of l' Avana and " rebels " will help each other and interrupt the quarantine.

The secret will be revealed when the quarantine will be found impossible to re-establish from August 30 to September 19 2012.

Another world wide event will occur on October 12 2012 and aliens will intervene to help areas of the world to recover, starting by Usa on October 19 2012.

Europe will start to break out at the end of August 2012 and revolutions will happen in Britain and Italy changing everything.

By December 16 2012 the areas of the world will fully recover from the world wide event and technological progress will amaze the population.

In 2013 we will achieve time travel and we will start technological singularity.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Well, that would be a special event.
You are very firm in your statement and give a lot of details.
How did you obtain all this information?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Wow, VERY specific. Impressive. Or just a science-fiction-story? I think of the latter..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
sure

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Good story but weak characterization. Overall a C +

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
proof.or send to trash bin.i have no patience for bs.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So basically, everyone keep an eye on Russia Today on 3rd December?

I thought of this thread when I found I had that channel on a freeview box but man, don't think I could spend a whole day watching to see if the first part of the OP happens. Way too much anti-West propaganda and BS after just one hour of watching it.

If the first part involving Russians outside of Russia (Kazakhstan maybe?) happens then I guess keep an eye on Havana, Cuba.

Not supporting the theory or decrying it as stupid because I live in a world where nothing is quite as black and white and where believe it or not, I as well as others are allowed to make up their own minds without going the sheep mentality of "well, this guy said it sounds like BS so I will too dammit"

new topics

top topics

join