It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMSM: Occupy Main Stream Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It's time to really make use of the Occupy movement. Only this time it needs to be targeted at the MSM. Their blatant disregard for unbiased journalism, their complete black out of politicians and their fear mongering have gone on for far too long. It's time WE sent THEM a message. We will no longer tolerate YOUR agenda! We DEMAND you support OURS! It's time they felt the wrath of the American people. It's time THEY became the focus of their own ineptitude.

Spread the word! OMSM!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
404'd in 5....4....3....2....1
Seriously though, this is true. We should flood their emails and call centers to show our discontent.
The time is now people.
edit on 14-11-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

So what will happen, will the occupy crowd move some tents and a few protesters with signs near the broadcast headquarters of the major networks?

Yep, that will change the MSM, for sure.

By the way, in any other world where a candidate for U.S. president (Ron Paul) failed to maintain above 5% polling registered republican voters and likely has zero chance of winning the party nomination the media's lack of attention would make perfect sense.

But, like so many things, the people here and in the OWS movement don't live in a real world.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
It's time to really make use of the Occupy movement. Only this time it needs to be targeted at the MSM. Their blatant disregard for unbiased journalism, their complete black out of politicians and their fear mongering have gone on for far too long. It's time WE sent THEM a message. We will no longer tolerate YOUR agenda! We DEMAND you support OURS! It's time they felt the wrath of the American people. It's time THEY became the focus of their own ineptitude.

Spread the word! OMSM!

you highjacked my thread?i started a thread about a month ago called occupy the msm.do a search.i got alot of flags for it and then it disappeard.i dont think ats likes us bringing this point up?anyway i hope you have success.i believe we are right and it would have the largest effect for the occupy movement.may we run the media liars into the ground and crush their evil souls.peace.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

edit on 11/14/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join