It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOTV Presents: UFOs and Prophecies from Outer Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
UFOTV Presents: The Silent Revolution of Truth HD UFO Film - UFOs and Prophecies from Outer Space
www.youtube.com...

It is now free to watch.
"Now presenting the most controversial UFO / ET case in history. The truth is exposed in this remarkable film about how one man's meetings with extraterrestrials lead him through dozens of countries, meeting many famous world leaders including Saddam Hussein and later revealing ancient prophecies that would eventually come true. In 1958 he predicted the Iraq Wars, Global Warming and even the AIDS epidemic. You will be captivated by how "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier became known in his early years as "The Phantom," (a real life combination of Indian Jones, Han Solo and Larwence of Arabia), who carried a 44 Magnum and apprehended serial killers and mass murderers. Meier's life story is an enigmatic journey that ultimately culminates with him becoming the messenger for an advanced race of ET beings know as the Plejaran. Their message is clear: earth is in trouble, the people have been asleep, and we must make drastic changes or there will be devastating consequences for all of mankind. In his later years Meier stumped hundreds of skeptics with his clear UFO photographs, film footage and sound recordings of Plejaran "Beam Ships," all taken and recorded in broad daylight. Exotic metal samples he received from the extraterrestrials according to scientists, remain to this day, irreproducible. So decide for yourself if it's all a hoax, and if so, then ask yourself, why has Meier been the target of 21 assassination attempts? Could it be that the message that humanity so desperately needs to hear is not welcome by many of our world leaders? Discover why this, the most controversial UFO case in history has endured and remained alive in the face of intense skepticism for over 50 years."

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

I doubt the UFO's care that much about our peril

It would be akin to man to go to Africa to break up a fight between a bunch of lions.

They seem content to watch up from afar and not interfere.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up, however, it would be nice to hear your own thoughts on the video. Which also, by the way, is required by the T&C.

I will gladly disregard this as BS right away. It's always nice to hear self-proclaimed prophets and people wanting to appear important by spewing out information from second and third-hand sources without anything to really back it up. It's all about false claims and the usual rubbish.

Billy Meier. I don't think anything more needs to be said.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Billy Meier? seriously?

He is the avatar of ATS's hoax bin for a reason you know?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I struggled through this BS video a week or two ago. Only watched/listened to it on my phone during a long drive. I guess I was curious to see what all I didn't know about the BM story. What a waste of time and mind space...

That being said there is a lot of good stuff on UFOTV YouTube site...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
By the way, does anyone has the audio file of kal korff debating Michael Horn on radio interview...
Horn & korff interview:
www.xzone-radio.com...
The link doesnt work ofcourse, as i got it from a an old post 2006. I sent him a message but didnt reply yet.
edit on 17-11-2011 by mahigitam because: incompletely posted

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Billy Meier? seriously?

He is the avatar of ATS's hoax bin for a reason you know?

I asked myself the same question, PhoenixOD; apparently, the need to believe is stronger than logic and common sense in certain individuals.
Do you remember the famous Plejaren alphabet of meier? www.flickr.com...
Well, it appeared that it is very much earthbound: www.omniglot.com...
Quote: "The Malachim alphabet is derived from the Hebrew and Greek alphabets. It was created by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa during the 16th Century and is still used by Freemasons to a limited extent. This version is from Bartolozzi's Biblioteca Magna Rabbinica, 1675."

This alphabet is used as well in Kabbalah: www.kabalatalisman.com...

This hoax is so shameless, so outrageous!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

I watched half of this. I will say that if Lazar is telling the truth then Billy's photos may be real. Because Billy seems to have taken a photo of one of Lazars sport models. If Lazar is lying then he took Billy's sport model as his own description. Though I would need to see the 2 saucers side by side to be sure of that description.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

If Lazar is lying then he took Billy's sport model as his own description.

1951: The Day the Earth Stood Still

And a dozen others.
edit on 10/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My memory is saying Lazars was the same one. Your photo is not the same.

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This is Billy's version.

gigiyoung.files.wordpress.com...

top topics

join