It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help me find this information on our last day on earth? anyone remember reading it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I read a post that mentioned a woman who describes what is going to happen on 21st December 2012 it was very interesting saying everything was going that was man made and she went into a lot of other detail too, but I never read her article on why we should kill our pets as she already has done so, so I want to find out why she has said this, so does anyone know what her name is it was posted here on ATS but I cannot remember where thank you for reading I think it's important that we should all be aware and prepared for this very special day, we are not all going to die and go to the spirit world we are going to live in a new world and wow how fantastic that will be, we came into this world with nothing and we'll leave with nothing.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
December 21st, is, the end of the Platonic year my friend. An end of a dusty old cycle of revolution around the great sun, and the start of a new one. Next year, will not be the end of the world, not quite. The planet x, which has said to have an eliptical orbit Around the sun, that passes near us 4 times in the platonic year, will pass us once more, and upon its second passing back out past Pluto, it switches our poles.

Who knows what will happen.

If you look at all the things that point a finger to this day, and all the souls that defy it, its pretty blatant that such will happen, and I am not being a doomsayer or anything, I am just simply stating. Apart from that, if your in coastal areas, i suggest moving in land, but not that close to any major or minor volcanoes.

Whatever does happen, which, if it isn't this nibiru thing, will probably be a start of a third world war, If you have been watching the news of Israel and Iran lately, that relevates hints. Either way, there is not much that one may try to do about it, so don't sweat it it, Its natural, just like the "Great Flood", which was also an event by that Planets Crossing. As to what all gets destroyed, such answers lie only in the future's grasp.

edit on 14-11-2011 by Alchemicflames because: a small typo

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If this person is advocating killing your pets, I'm really hoping you're not going to follow that advice. No one knows what's going to happen in 2012. To say it's the end of the world is just fear mongering and panic. I've heard of people killing themselves in fear of what is supposed to be coming. Before you take anyone's advice on 2012, do some serious research on what the Mayans were saying, not just what is spread on the internet.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think the animal killing thread should be left lost. . what a weirdo (who ever made the thread)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ok so what the hell....

This lady sounds nuts.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Let's all pray that nut job of a loony lady, doesn't have any children.

If you have any pets, and are inclined to follow her example, please, give them to other people. If you are so drawn into the fear mongering drivel, spouted by some mentally unstable lady on the internet, that you are seriously thinking of killing your innocent pets.....get some professional help fast.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
Hello everyone, I read a post that mentioned a woman who describes what is going to happen on 21st December 2012 it was very interesting saying everything was going that was man made and she went into a lot of other detail too, but I never read her article on why we should kill our pets as she already has done so, so I want to find out why she has said this, so does anyone know what her name is it was posted here on ATS but I cannot remember where thank you for reading I think it's important that we should all be aware and prepared for this very special day, we are not all going to die and go to the spirit world we are going to live in a new world and wow how fantastic that will be, we came into this world with nothing and we'll leave with nothing.

Nancy Lieder

these two links show how out of touch with reality she is.
rationalwiki.org...
www.2012hoax.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow

Thanks but nooo thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by missiongal
Thank you Pauligirl, I've finished searching for the pet article as I cannot find it, so I will leave it at that, I'm not going to kill my pet either and I consider this thread as now closed I will not be making any more comments here, thanks for your help I knew someone would have the info here at ATS!!!

Nancy Lieder

these two links show how out of touch with reality she is.
rationalwiki.org...
www.2012hoax.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
If this person is advocating killing your pets, I'm really hoping you're not going to follow that advice. No one knows what's going to happen in 2012. To say it's the end of the world is just fear mongering and panic. I've heard of people killing themselves in fear of what is supposed to be coming. Before you take anyone's advice on 2012, do some serious research on what the Mayans were saying, not just what is spread on the internet.

Or possibly even smarter: Do not worry about what the Mayans may have been saying. What ever it was, was significant 5000 years ago, but probably not now. They were ancient superstitious people who lived their lives by the biggest things they saw in the sky at night. I am not saying they were not smart people. They were after all modern man. They were able to calculate the stars positions far into the future and that takes mathmatics skills. They had art and language and writing. That does not make them able to predict the future as far as events on earth are concerned. They could tell you where the stars would be, but what that means for us, not so much.
Unless we are devolving and we all used to have this ability but now only a handful still do.
edit on 15-11-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by missiongal

ETA: I'M NOT GOING TO KILL MY PETS (I just couldn't remember the ladies name who said she had that's all, I don't need help and I'm not scared either in any way whatsoever of end of world, what will be will be!!!

join