It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Done For Murder Of Father , Sais "Aliens Did It"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hey All .

I just kicked on my pc to check my mail when a headline on my homepage cought my eye .

Murder Suspect Said ‘Aliens’ Killed Father, According to Neighbors

Apparently this guy thinks that there are aliens in the nearby woods near his house and that they are killing everybody .

After his father was fatally stabbed, a 24-year-old Danvers man reportedly told neighbors Saturday morning that “aliens” killed his father. He also allegedly told neighbors that aliens in the woods were killing people and that the neighbors needed to save his cats, according to neighbors who spoke to Danvers Patch.

As a Ufologist and paranormal investigator this story jumped out at me and i thought it was interesting .
Anyone know anything more on this ?
This is the link to the original article .

Would love to know your thoughts .

Thanks for your time ,

Omega .

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

is there Any other 'reported' incidents in the area, missing people or other strange deaths?

the guy could be using aliens as an insanity style defence for getting caught.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
First thing thats stands out is that the father was stabbed to death, I just cant imagine aliens stabbing people to death.
Sounds more like the work of the psycho son.

Damn that image of an alien with a big kitchen knife is gonna be stuck in my head now lol

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It doesn't seem like a defence due to being caught - it seems like a psychotic episode.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked
reply to post by Omega85

is there Any other 'reported' incidents in the area, missing people or other strange deaths?

the guy could be using aliens as an insanity style defence for getting caught.

That or he truly believes what he says....and I honestly don't know what is more frightening. People sometimes spiral into a delusional fantasy and that's when reality begins to crack and the delusions become real. I guess we will find out more once he has a psychological evaluation.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Read the story he's one troubled guy he thinks aliens did it but aliens would not put blankets over the dead body but people who kill a loved one do that kind of thing as seen in tv programs. No mystery here or aliens killing people he made it up, good story though.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
OH DAMN .

Sorry folks i had so many windows open on ats that i must have got confused and put this in the wrong place , .
It will be moved shortly.
Sorry people .

Its been a long day .

Sincerely

Omega

Onwards and carry on ! .
edit on 14/11/2011 by Omega85 because: Coz its been a long day .

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Everyone knows that aliens use cats to fuel their spacecraft.
I believe the dude.
F#*%!$g aliens

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
and why exactly would aliens fly all the way here to kill someone ?

not to mention using something as primitive as a knife to do so.. would think that if they could travel between the stars that they would have better weapons..

looks like a very poor attempt at an insanity defense.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
danvers.patch.com...|netscape|dl1|sec3_lnk2|112260

The Danvers man, who the D.A's office identified as Stephen Anastasi, reportedly killed his father, 60-year-old John Anastasi at 2 Auburn St. sometime before 10:30 a.m. Saturday.

I've never read a news article that identifies someone as reportedly committing a crime, instead of "allegedly" committing the said crime.

There are many ways ETs could have done this. However ET's usually give someone a very fast moving cancer, or their partner's in crime, black ops do. Milabs is a completely different thing. M'Kultra type programs, and ET leaves a lot of trauma in lives.

If they were targetted by the black ops, in any way, his dying by a knife would not prove the son guilty, and even if the son was guilty it seems to me he is actually not responsible, not in the way the president, royal family, bankers and corporate heads, cia and black ops are when they murder in cold blood for profit and to terrorize the world.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I guess "God made me do it" is becoming passé.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

My opinion is that this guy is under a lot of stress and trauma because he just lost his father...

As a medical worker,I've seen this many times.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Did the guy resemble a cow? Maybe it was a cattle mutilation gone bad : /

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I live in Danvers and I went to high school with the son, he graduated in 2005. From what I hear he had an abusive father and messed up childhood

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

Damn that image of an alien with a big kitchen knife is gonna be stuck in my head now lol

I'm so ROFLing right now over that statement.

To OP, I think he has a few screws loose.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy
Everyone knows that aliens use cats to fuel their spacecraft.
I believe the dude.
F#*%!$g aliens

DUH!

(Obligatory 2nd line)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wow off topic?

After his father was fatally stabbed, a 24-year-old Danvers man reportedly told neighbors Saturday morning that “aliens” killed his father.

See that fatally stabbed.

My original post was asking, "did ET come all the way from space to shank someone?"

Now how is that off topic when the info in the OP YOU provided says so?

Stop crying mate.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join