It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Iran official: Tehran should reconsider cooperation with UN nuclear agency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Published 13:06 13.11.11 Latest update 13:06 13.11.11 Top Iran official: Tehran should reconsider cooperation with UN nuclear agency Ali Larijani slams 'hostile' tone of IAEA report on Iran's nuclear program as 'unprofessional', accuses the agency of becoming a political tool of the U.S. and its allies. By DPA
Ali Larijani slams 'hostile' tone of IAEA report on Iran's nuclear program as 'unprofessional', accuses the agency of becoming a political tool of the U.S. and its allies. The Iranian parliament called on the government Sunday to revise its cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in the wake of a damning report on the Islamic Republic's nuclear program, state television IRIB reported.

Speaker of Parliament Ali Larijani said that after the latest IAEA report, there was an urgent need to revise cooperation with the UN nuclear watchdog. He was referring to IAEA report released Tuesday, which stated that Iran had carried out tests "relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device." Tehran categorically rejected the report as unbalanced and politically motivated.

Larijani said the IAEA has become a political tool of the United States and its allies, and that the "hostile" tone of the report meant cooperation with the IAEA should therefore be seriously revised.

"The parliament deems necessary to review [Iran's] cooperation with the agency, because it showed with its new approach that cooperation and non-cooperation makes no difference in its decision -- which are unprofessional anyway," he told reporters, according to local media.

Published 13:06 13.11.11 Latest update 13:06 13.11.11 Top Iran official: Tehran should reconsider cooperation with UN nuclear agency By DPA

hmm and is it true or not
whats the deal is it nukes or powerplant kidna sounds like someone might be hidding something
I don't know I just post the news here

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
They should revise it. In fact they should tell them all to go pound sand.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves. Israels right carries no more or less weight than Irans.

NetanYAHOO is just scared #less because now he won't have the run of the house anymore. He will have to play nice in the sandbox, or else.... i say: good

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I hope they have or make a nice big atom bomb and have it ready on standby..
What right do we have over them? We are the ones causing the issue not them.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why is non-cooperation seen as a threat by Iran? They're not cooperating now. Besides, what do they think they'll gain by it? It certainly won't improve the world's opinion of them. I suspect it would make the world even more suspicious. Somebody explain this to me.

new topics

top topics

join