It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PM: Int'l community must stop Iran nuclear program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

PM: Int'l community must stop Iran nuclear program By JPOST.COM STAFF AND REUTERS 11/13/2011 12:08 Netanyahu calls for every responsible government in the world to draw "obvious conclusions from IAEA report," at cabinet briefing on UN watchdog's release of letters, satellite images detailing Iranian threat. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that the "international community must stop Iran's race for nuclear weapons" as its success may put the whole world at risk.

PM: Int'l community must stop Iran nuclear program By JPOST.COM STAFF AND REUTERS 11/13/2011 12:08

there is a youtube video on their site
looks like it's heating up a little and the subject at hand is getting pushed like they are really getting serious about this whole subject now

I pray come quickly Jesus we need the peace restored to world

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
We've had 2 world wars, and thousands of other smaller conflicts which have claimed billions of lives.

Why would "Jesus" decide to show up this time?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

when Jesus comes the tribulation is over.the only battle is Jesus and his christian soldiers against santan .there will be no more wars,sickness,famine.this is what i'm praying for when i say come quickly lord Jesus!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

... if "Jesus" decide to show up ..."they" are ready to get rid of Him with more advanced methods then cross... i guess...

some believe he is already here...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-11-2011 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Why is Jesus fighting Santa?

On a more serious note: Israel is really beating the drum when everybody else seems to keep a more subtle tone (except for the Rep. Pres. candidates). If Israel wants to go they will do it but are they expecting/hoping for a international effort?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Good point, but as long as these folks hope for jesus or the aliens or a zombie apocalypse to save them.
They will never actually face the cold hard fact, THERE IS NO SAVIOR!!
Someday folks may figure it out but I doubt it.
It's easier to die spouting about your god than to live in peace and make the real criminals pay.
But we have just enough blind and stupid folk that Iran will be invaded and israel will have their "security".
Well, until they call the Germans their new threat then the Swiss, then Canada, then....who else?
Show the US who israel needs killed, were dumb enough to do it.
All in the name of religion.

Remember the USS Liberty
edit on 14-11-2011 by g146541 because: to add

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This whole Iran thing has me a bit worried. The thing is, we DO have to know what the Iranian gov't. is doing. We DO have to have our people in there investigating for nuclear capability and we must NOT become complacent. Why??? Read your history books. From 1933 to 1939, Hitler spit on the treaty of Versailles, building thousands of tanks ; tripling, then quadrupling his armies. We knew and did nothing. France, England and Russia signed a new treaty and Hitler took a piece of Czechoslovakia and because nobody would confront him...he took the whole thing, then....well, you know the rest. Give an inch and a tyrant will take a mile. Do we really want to take that risk again??

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I think it is the PM that needs to stop pushing and beating war drums. He is the one putting the world at risk. More of the same propaganda. Not caring about the death and destruction of his own people as long as he is in power when it all ends.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Wake up the Zionist nazis ROTHSCHILD want a central bank in IRAN period .

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

PM: Int'l community must stop Iran nuclear program By JPOST.COM STAFF AND REUTERS 11/13/2011 12:08 Netanyahu calls for every responsible government in the world to draw "obvious conclusions from IAEA report," at cabinet briefing on UN watchdog's release of letters, satellite images detailing Iranian threat. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that the "international community must stop Iran's race for nuclear weapons" as its success may put the whole world at risk.

PM: Int'l community must stop Iran nuclear program By JPOST.COM STAFF AND REUTERS 11/13/2011 12:08

there is a youtube video on their site
looks like it's heating up a little and the subject at hand is getting pushed like they are really getting serious about this whole subject now

I pray come quickly Jesus we need the peace restored to world

Gonna get worse than this before it gets better. Gonna get alot worse.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sweet so the IAEA report came out presenting no real new information in regards to Irans nuclear program and the Hawks in the Israeli and US governments are still calling for costly and avoidable military intervention. Makes sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

You are right.
The report is old news, courtesy of the former head of the IAEA Mohamed Mustafa ElBaradei , who is responsible for withholding vital information regarding the Iranian nuclear program for years.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

And I suppose US intelligence is also responsible for witholding vital intelligence? I am sure if they caught wind of any new intelliegence implicating the Iranian regime in regards to a non-peacefull nuclear program they would have already thrown it in our face.

We already know that Iran has some form of nuclear program and is developing the capability to possible be able to produce nuclear weapons. We also know that the Iran dosen't have the resources or technical capability to produce nuclear weapons till atleast 2018.

What else do we know? It is no different from Israel. It most likely recognizes that if both Libya and Iraq actually had capable nuclear weapons that there recent conflicts may have been mitigated in some sense at least. It is essentially like Israel in a way, it is in a hostile and increasingly changing area.

We know both India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons. Pakistan is a country which has incredibly vulnreable comand and control centres and an extremely weak centralized government. If terrorists were to acquie nuclear weapons my bet would be that they would come from Pakistan. Yet I don't see you beating the drum of "lets invade Pakistan".

I have no issues with stoping Iran acquiring nuclear weaponary. But I differentiate from the belief that military force is the only way to deter them from doing so. I think we have missed many oppurtunities in which we could have peacefully come to some arangment.

The report is old news, courtesy of the former head of the IAEA Mohamed Mustafa ElBaradei

Do you have any reputable, crossed referenced source which would substain this claim?

top topics

join