It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Frenzy UK This Morning 13th Nov 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Like everything else the argument . purpose. possible reality of such 'Chemtrails' cum Weather control etc. Will have a continuous up and down, for that reason I do my best to visit as many websites as I can, Some are simply ridiculous, some worth considering, some know more than I shall ever know. For that reason here is one worth visiting, reading, considering .

www.lightwatcher.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by steaming

Well it starts right off with a falsehood:

It has been eight long years since phantom spray planes first appeared in the skies above our heads. This was in summer of 1998.

It is contradicted even by other chemtrailers....proof of chemtrails in 1971, William Thomas writing in 1999 about people experiencing "chemtrail related problems" from as early as 1977 - if you haven't heard of William Thomas he's one of the founders of the myth, and is still around - William Thomas tells you how to stop chemtrails
edit on 15-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

ok. look at the visible radar over atlanta now.

nothing on the radar. ok...my sky is completely covered???

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Looks like a fault with Weather.com's map (I don't for one minute believe there are no clouds at all anywhere over the USA - especially with a lot of frontal activity!) - probably a fault in the datafeed. Check the IR charts for comparison.

Edit: d'oh! It's only just getting light across the USA. Of course there's no visible satellite image yet. This is the latest I can find, which as you can see shows a fair bit of cloud over you this morning - but most of the USA still in darkness

www.west-cheshire.ac.uk...
edit on 15-11-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

you people and your awesome maps. i like that bottom one...the west chesire college one. that's a very cool map. thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Thks
There are probably better places for getting US maps - I mainly use the West Cheshire site for the UK & Europe

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Its an interesting point you raise, and seems plausible, but I have noticed the heaviest trails in the summer, so I don't think it is the cold.

I have some great pic's and footage from my town, I will make a thread when I hit my posts.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yeah, that's an unfortunate limitation of visible satellite - it doesn't work at night

The image Essan Linked to now shows up on weather.com, but most of the Western US is still in darkness

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus

Its an interesting point you raise, and seems plausible, but I have noticed the heaviest trails in the summer, so I don't think it is the cold.

It's always cold enough at SOME altitude above you - the real question is if there's enough moisture at that altitude. This seems to vary in a similar way to the local rain. Like in the UK summer storms can be a lot more powerful than winter storms. But in Los Angeles, we almost never get summer storms, or summer contrails.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus

It's always cold enough at SOME altitude above you - the real question is if there's enough moisture at that altitude. This seems to vary in a similar way to the local rain. Like in the UK summer storms can be a lot more powerful than winter storms. But in Los Angeles, we almost never get summer storms, or summer contrails.

I was in L.A. over the spring and summer and there were plenty of chemtrails. The same or more as now. I don't think saying there is a rainbow somewhere on the planet is saying anything at all. I don't think explaining things by saying that sometimes and depending and if conditions are right is explaining anything at all. I don't think leaving yourself a continuous out is an explanation. It's like saying the sun rises in the East except at those times that it doesn't. It's a loopy theory - your contrail science. It's too circular to be a real theory. But the most glaring error in it is that it does not conform to observed data. It's like the medieval church telling people on pain of death that they had to believe the earth was the center and everything revolved around the earth. There was observational data to show different.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

What exactly does not conform to what data?

Contrails ARE rare in Los Angeles in the dry season. Specifically June, July, August. Observations confirm this. It also matches the precipitation (rain).

Contrails are starting to ramp up here, just like the rain ramps up.

In the UK, both contrails and rain are more year round. Observations also match this:"

So what's the problem?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

What do your graphs of rainfall totals in L.A. and the U.K. have to do with my seeing chemtrails in L.A. this past summer. There were plenty. You said in the post I responded to that there were none or few. Your statement didn't conform with my observation.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Uncinus

What do your graphs of rainfall totals in L.A. and the U.K. have to do with my seeing chemtrails in L.A. this past summer. There were plenty. You said in the post I responded to that there were none or few. Your statement didn't conform with my observation.

What dates did you see them on? How many days?

I live here (in Los Angeles), I'm a contrail entusiast, and I don't remember seeing ANY in July and August this year.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Uncinus because: here = LA

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
The chemtrails are specifically targeting the area of the sunrise.

No natural sunshine for the north west England.

Any similarities around the UK?

Thanks on sharing the info..

More better to put these thugs to trial someday, the information we are shedding is our ammo against the NWO and the perpetrators of these operations.

While some are at the bars and pubs, we're out doing the work and research and seeing the crimes they do laid bare. The day of reckoning will come and we will nail these sons of guns to coffins in the grave.

Pictures, ah, the debunkers will just say they are clouds or something! Most people know and believe by now.We don't need any more evidence than why our heart and mind know to be truth. We will prevail over tyranny in our skies!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join