It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel says Iran closer to atom bomb than thought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfidel
And saying that from your incredibly comfortable surroundings that is Canada.

You obviously have never experienced enemies all around you who want to see your demise.

Its a different world there boys and girls. They deal with things that would make the average Canuck poo poo in their fancy Areopostile pants.

And they live it daily.

I don't get how you can call people terrorists who are trying to protect the ones they love. Their kids, their parents, wives, co workers aunts and uncles.

Sure they are greedy and love the almighty buck. Who doesn't?

You would fold like a house of cards if faced with what those Jews face on a second to second basis.

You may try to tell me something different, but I can read through it.

Where I live has no relevance here. Where are you? Gaza? Tehran?? Likely not. So.....

All I'm saying is that every single thing you've stated about Iran can be applied just as easily to Israel... as much as we are "being told" to fear big bad Iran, Israel is every bit as fracking evil in every way.
Somehow though, Iran having capabilities to hold their neighbours in check, is a terrible terrible thing....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfidel

Speak for yourself dude, you seem to be making a hell of a lot of assumptions about me, I mean who is to say that I am not Jewish? I get what you are saying, although there are far too many hypotheticals in there

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfidel

You obviously have never experienced enemies all around you who want to see your demise.

Well sorry but the Jews chose that spot of dirt and the Arabs were never asked if they minded giving up their homes..

Maybe the Jews could have chosen a better place to move to..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
israel says, israel says...
I sure hope we are done playing big brother to that upstart runt farm of a nation.
Let them start and fight their own wars from now on.
I cannot wait for that whole strip to be called Palestine or just to glow in the dark.

reply to post by lnfidel

You said,

This leads me to believe you are speaking from experience, so given the situation you must be an israeli as I know of no other country that is surrounded by many many many other countries that want to burn it down and dance on their ashes.
Now, knowing that you are an israeli I understand why you are so against any arab/ muslim nation getting it's hands on a nuke.
They sold you a bill of goods bro, you are not the chosen people, and you were lied to.
In fact all of the holy texts are lies whether they be jewish, christian, muslim, Etc.
They were designed to keep people dumb and pacified.
Have you ever asked yourself why so many nations cannot wait to see israel in rubble?
It has nothing to do with prophecy, it is because the open atrocities they have committed on the world since they got their license to steal and kill from the UN/US.
If in israel, run from there and find a more tolerable place, or stick around for the fun.
Either way I do not care, I just can't wait as I've got me some cocoa and marshmallows.
One more thing.....
Remember the USS Liberty

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
as soon israel admitts inspection of the IAEA they have right to speak !!!!!!!!!!

untill then israel should be threated as any other country that refuses inspection...
edit on 14-11-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Anyone ever see the movie "Old Yeller"?

I used to watch it as a young child. It's about a boy and his dog, and then the dog gets rabies. There was only one thing that could have been done about the rabies...

I can't help but visualize Netanyahu foaming from the mouth when he keeps calling for war with Iran. Personally, I doubt even that most of his government and population is on side with him (you would have to be insane to want to start war, knowing full well that you yourself won't be fighting in it).

When is the next Israeli executive election?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join