It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LYNX ADVERT - What are they trying to tell us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
As with all 2012 conspiracies they usually get bashed and bruised, but take this one with a pinch of salt,

To start with i came across this advert when i was watching my usual Sunday night TV, now, they are probably using the hype of 2012 to boost sales, or, the media or whoever runs the TV networks are putting it in plain sight that we should expect something, watch the trailer think for yourselves,

Here's the Ad:LYNX ADVERT

As with always, i think this is nothing and just a way to boost sales, but hey, it's nice to share the strangest and weirdest of things we come across in this world.

MODS: feel free to move if you wish.

Peace Out,
Skeptic Dan

edit on 14/11/2011 by SkepticDan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
LYNX ADVERT - What are they trying to tell us?,

To buy our stuff so you get laid before its too late 2012

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You want to know what they are really trying to tell you?

They are really trying to tell you to buy Lynx.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
They are saying that everyone stinks.

So I would immediately go and buy their competitor's product.

In fact, here is a good way to react to ads - go and buy their competitor's product.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
As far as using 2012 as a gimmick, this one actually works.

I'd be more concerned that nearly everyone is using it as a gimmick, when the majority of people don't believe anything will happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

::chuckles:: whoever the writers are that thought up that ad are smart.
Now what you do is take the ad and run it at half speed, then run it at quarter speed, and you'll see and hear something else..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i think they should think twice how and what they addvertise, i heard a man sued lynx because the addvertisment gaurenteed you to score women but he was never sucsessfull has anyone eles heard this?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I lost a suit against Barry White in a similar case.

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
i think they should think twice how and what they addvertise, i heard a man sued lynx because the addvertisment gaurenteed you to score women but he was never sucsessfull has anyone eles heard this?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Lynx probably has the opposite effect on women. It reminds me of the smell of of the school gym changing room, where every 14 year old has a different can of lynx and use it instead of having a shower. A heady mix of BO and Lynx musk.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

who s barry white?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The Lynx marketing campaign is obviously targeted at Youngs boys aged from 12 to 15 who believe in conspiracies including the end of the world in 2012 and who want to think they have a chance with the opposite sex.......

We've all been there and the Lynx brand wants to wring a few more £, $ and Euros out of that demogrpahic.........

It's just marketing and no more !!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

What's a shower ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Lynx probably has the opposite effect on women. It reminds me of the smell of of the school gym changing room, where every 14 year old has a different can of lynx and use it instead of having a shower. A heady mix of BO and Lynx musk.

It reminds me of catching the train home from high school in the late 90's all the boys would spray too much lynx 'africa' to not stink while they chat up the girls and the whole train would just reek of the stuff!

- as a side note, i've been waiting for this thread since I saw the ad a few weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
reply to post by woodwardjnr

What's a shower ?

are you one of these OWS protesters?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
LOL thats a good marketing campaign.

I actually really liked the millenium lynx spray. best ever

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
reply to post by jcord

who s barry white?

Only the number 1 "must have" music for getting laid!
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

I've seen 2 car ads that take place in the end of the world, as well as another ad (forgot about what) which shows the world that has ended.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Lynx is owned by Unilever, if you do a quick Google you'll quickly discover that Unilever are Illuminiti/NWO

I'll get the info for you tomorrow if you need a hand, but here's a quick image to give you the idea

img204.imageshack.us...

2012 is the end of the current system, but not the end of the world

edit on 18-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

top topics

join