It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anyone help with the number 1621?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Okay this number has been surfacing constantly in my life since I moved out of my house 6 years ago in Illinois, I now live in California, but the number seems to have followed me.

(example) I see if added up by mistake when my dog ran over the keyboard the number was there, when I look at newspapers it is there, the credit union my fiance uses that's the address...

I never liked my old house and am rather happy to be gone..too many bad memories (mom passed away there)

I am curious is this number actually has any meanings..as it is really becoming annoying.

and no I am not crazy..just slightly insane..

any ideas would be helpful.
edit on 14-11-2011 by mydarlia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
In your mind this number means something to you, so your subconsciously searching for it. Thats what I think anyways. In numerology the number equals 1.. If you believe in numerology you might search what 1 means.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It's a prime number, which is a little special. Numerologically, it breaks down to 1+6+2+1=10=1. And it saw the creation of the telescope.

Not sure it has any inherent unique meaning though.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
well it is the first thanksgiving 1621 thanksgiving www.pilgrimhall.org... from the link

In early autumn of 1621, the 53 surviving Pilgrims celebrated their successful harvest, as was the English custom. During this time, "many of the Indians coming... amongst the rest their great king Massasoit, with some ninety men."
so what do you have to be thankful for , good job, new house, loyal dog ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hmm, all good answers, yet I cannot figure why I would seek the number out lol, then again anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
when I am in your shoes, and wondering about the meaning of numbers, I look them up in a book I have on numerology written by Glynnis McCants.

Here is a link to her site via google:
numberslady.com/
She is SERIOUSLY GOOD at what she does and is often a guest on Coast2Coast am.

edit on 14-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

why would it seek you out ? it has found you... accepting , i bet your kind and open minded. One to seek the truth no matter how off the wall it might be, for one mans truth is an others insanity, take Einstein.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

nice website, thank you, lots to check out!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

If your number 1621 is in "Decimal" which I presume it is in...

and in....

"Binary" 1100101010

in "Hexadecimal" 655

and in "Octal" 3125

As Math is a human Language, the number 1621 may only contain human superstition involving human ideas...

There are many other counting base systems such as 7 base, 5 base, etc. etc. using decimal English Numeral Fonts.

So guess anyone can claim meaning to any given number, but this can only be a belief based subject.
edit on 14-11-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This article is a little bit.. involved but it should probably explain to you in-depth what is going on. Just replace all his "11:11" numbers with your numbers and it will make sense. Hope it helps.

top topics

join