It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woah woah really? Check this out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
ok guys.. check out this pic.. all i got to say is lmao.. now there trying to say this is a russian rocket >< Well who knows.. but i have to say i dongt believe a single word they say period.. what you guys think about this cool picture?

edit on 14-11-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
These russian rockets just keep doing the wildest things and the chinese rockets too. Man, all our american rockets do is explode on people. I don't believe one word out of the msm anymore.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

and?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
ok guys.. check out this pic.. all i got to say is lmao.. now there trying to say this is a russian rocket >< Well who knows.. but i have to say i dongt believe a single word they say period.. what you guys think about this cool picture?

That story is true.
Check out youtube for a whole bunch of examples. Usually these things are called "UFO"s.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Why would it be so far fetched that a rocket caused this?

link   
Well, that looks like a real rocket, based on what I have seen. But, I do have to laugh whenever I read or hear about some expert trying to convince everyone that the Norway Spiral was just a rocket that malfunctioned.

link   

It actually is a Soyuz rocket, russian made
, see for yourself:

youtu.be...

see minute 5:25 or so..
edit on 14-11-2011 by Kaifan because: added relevant minute info

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Been around for awhile:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

has the photo not been taken as it is just leaving the atmosphere? Or at least very high between atmospheric layers? I'm pretty sure the lack of pressure will cause this out-gassing effect. In a vacuum gasses expand instantly if I remember correctly. That's why we see no rocket trails in orbit.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's "whoa".

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
MSM VS CONSPIRACY THEORY WEBSITE

Mainstream media:

Talk to eyewitnesses, interview experts, open their files to the freedom of information act. I'm sure they still lie, stretch the truth, use propaganda etc....

Conspiracy theory website filled with "awake people":

"I have no idea what this is, but it isn't a missile, rocket, bird, birds, bugs, lens flares and you are an asleep idiot for believing in those."

Looks like it could be a rocket.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Conspiracy theory website filled with "awake people":

"I have no idea what this is, but it isn't a missile, rocket, bird, birds, bugs, lens flares and you are an asleep idiot for believing in those."

Well it looks sort of strange and I can't immediately identify what it is... so I can only assume that it's an alien spacecraft, the big question at this point being whether it came here from another planet or another dimension.

Anyway, rule of thumb: real alien spaceships use their holographic cloaking devices to appear as ordinary rockets or airplanes, whereas anything that actually looks like an alien spaceship is most likely a bad photo of a rocket or airplane. EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW IS A LIE, TAKE THE RED PILL SHEEPLE.
edit on 15-11-2011 by DeadlyDoubleCombination because: messed up

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
no whoa but HAARP!

Can't you see the shapeshifting?

new topics

top topics

join