It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapped girl? Can someone translate this for me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Following a link someone posted on worldstarhiphop.com I saw this video on youtube

www.youtube.com...

The guy watching the video has a gun and it looks real so I'm assuming it's a kidnap victim pleading for help. Can someone translate this so I can understand what she's saying?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Athin
Following a link someone posted on worldstarhiphop.com I saw this video on youtube

www.youtube.com...

The guy watching the video has a gun and it looks real so I'm assuming it's a kidnap victim pleading for help. Can someone translate this so I can understand what she's saying?

If you click on related videos, there is another clip too.

I dont know whats up with this.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The word Desaparecidos means;

one who has disappeared: used, especially in Latin America, in referring to a person who has been secretly imprisoned or killed during a government's program of political suppression.

Desaparecidos
edit on 14-11-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
no idea what this is about
one comment (machine translation) from the posters reads like this:

Guys, I got this video of a girl who gave only his first name (Luana). He told me, she and her friend were filming their trip to Ilhabela when they found that camera. The video shows the exact time finding pictures of them. She says she was scared and handed the camera to the authorities, which no longer expressed about what happened. Help me figure out what it is! Some videos have come to me and I'm sure there's something very strange about this story! Is anyone playing with us .. Help spread, maybe someone knows something ... Thank you!

comments on other videos indicate that they probably tried to create a video-story and 'should better use a script' prior shooting

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Actually, there is three videos, and one is supposedly about people finding a camera with a recording on it, if I followed well...

The three videos are on uploader "lenhadorcaradepau"'s channel

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I used google translate and the title of the video is "Young Ilhabela missing?" pretty creepy.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think this is all a hoax or attempt at a movie. One of the youtubers other videos is of a scene from blair witch.

Edit: no, i was wrong. The blair witch clipmwasmamrelated video...not one posted by the youtuber.

edit on 14-11-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
For what it is worth, I ran the descriptions and titles through google translate and Brazil comes up a few times, so I am going to say that is where this guy is from.

But like suggested... I am betting that it is meant to be blair witch style publicity for some movie. Back when the Blair Witch Project was first being marketed they used the internet to spread talk of this "amazing footage" of students hunting for and being killed by a witch....

it worked well back then because the internet was only just getting really big in homes and a lot of people did not always realize that just because it is on the internet does not mean it is true.

I bet that it ends up being some kind of internet marketing thing for a movie.
edit on 14-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
They're speaking Brazilian Portuguese.

If you go to the uploader channel you'll find a link:
www.wix.com...

Yeap, it's a movie project.

new topics

top topics

join