It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse: No evidence of extraterrestrial life (demand truth from the CIA/MIC!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

(I was conflicted whether I should post this in aliens / or politics , however with the amount of public disclosure and evidence concerning ET's , I think this is political madness)

This pisses me off, it may be true that individuals in the whitehouse are oblivious to the "black budget" , the secrets of the CIA etc. , I guess the people of america arnt going to get anywhere petitioning disclosure to the whitehouse.

Perhaps the people of America should question the CIA , or the military industrial complex about ET technology and information about ET's? The disclosure project has testimony of so many retired employee's of federal agencies in the united states about this topic, its not funny. It just pisses me off that the American government is either this oblivious, or is purposely ignoring the disclosure project to perpetuate suffering and inequality amongst society.

heres a link to the disclosure project - www.disclosureproject.org... (im sure many of you have seen this. maybe ill send this link to some of your politicians HAH!)

Americans, Demand better !

Demand truth!

Demand equality and justice!

Demand a better society!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why would anyone think that Obama would know anything about ETs? He's just a civilian titular head of state, a puppet on a string. There could be decades-old programs buried in the bowels of the Pentagon that would never waste their time sharing intel with whoever the current POTUS is knowing that person would be gone in 4 years.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
We will have disclosure when the Catholic church leadership decides to come out of the closet and tell us who they (the Catholic Church leadership) are and why they are here.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We should just go straight for the individuals that obviously know, and water board them.

edit on 13-11-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
MORE Bull# lies.. time for teh people to make the disclose... even all the damn governments are saying the U.S should stop lieing and open up and show the files.. but still they lie and deny.. ever notice when anything e.t related is found or accidently advertised something drastic happens or something to try and make the attention go elsewere..
oh there no evodence but it happens all teh time-_-

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

"In response, Phil Larson of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy wrote that the U.S. government has no evidence that life exists outside Earth, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted any member of the human race.

In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye, Larson wrote."

I just hate how words and their deffinitions have subjectivity, these statements could easily be doublespeak. It's just very discouraging to think that after all that has happened they still won't admit it. I find that on a daily basis i find myself getting closer and closer to the idea that maybe we aren't going to ever hear the truth about it from our government. well c.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Aren't they just telling the truth? There is no evidence that extraterrestrial life exists.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Obama knows alot more than most people know, that is a certianty. There are issues on who is in control of the planet, why they think they have rights to it and the people here, who they are. They're not human, they're not love and light. There are 3 city soveriegn states on earth, Rome, around the House of Windsor which includes the blocks where the Rothchilds and bankers are, and Washington DC. Osirus is Orions Belt area. Isis is Sirius B. Horus is the First one of the west, the president of the US??? These guys aren't human even.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You'll just get another patronizing reply from them.. if anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Why would Obama know anything? I seriously doubt the majority of Presidents have ever been told diddly. After all, they only matter as a person for 4 years. Sometimes a whole 8 and then they're back into civilian life. Worse than normal civilians though, they have a large audience to every tidbit they have to share and oh...do most of them love to share. Can you imagine Jimmy Carter having been told "everything"? It's a scary thought.......

Obama wouldn't be told anything he didn't HAVE to know for an emergency he just couldn't be shielded from during his brief term at the helm, IMHO.Where does that leave disclosure? Yeah...Where indeed..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
You definately said it and I quote "the majority of Presidents have ever been told diddly." I agree, and there is a very small minority who are most assuredly in on the conspiracy.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Why would Obama know anything? I seriously doubt the majority of Presidents have ever been told diddly. After all, they only matter as a person for 4 years. Sometimes a whole 8 and then they're back into civilian life. Worse than normal civilians though, they have a large audience to every tidbit they have to share and oh...do most of them love to share. Can you imagine Jimmy Carter having been told "everything"? It's a scary thought.......

Obama wouldn't be told anything he didn't HAVE to know for an emergency he just couldn't be shielded from during his brief term at the helm, IMHO.Where does that leave disclosure? Yeah...Where indeed..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
"In God We Trust"

sound familiar?

Where is God from again?

Nebraska?

new topics

top topics

join