It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there is obviously some truth to 2012 collapse (we must demand tech.to save the planet)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In everything that I've read and watched about 2012, people can't deny that some kind of catastrophe will happen. whether economic, natural, or political - it's just out there. Perhaps some of you saw Jesse Ventura and Decoded (Thank you for all the paranoia history channel) this weekend. They both did a good story on the CME's projected for the end of 2012/2013 , and it doesn't even scare me anymore , it just kind of pisses me off.

The funny thing is, I dont care that they've confirmed everything we've read about on the internet, (the damn architect of these doomsday facilities even admitted on Ventura that YES, THIS IS FOR 2012, WE SPECIFICALLY MADE BUNKERS FOR THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT FOR 2012) , or the likely power grid failure when the CME's hit earth...I wouldnt even care if they confirmed a pole shift/ meteor / etc. you know why?

It's obvious that the American government, other worldly governments and their secret service agencies have the technology to save the planet from many disiasters including CME's, but as long as everything is classified and in the dark, as long as its politics as usual, and the elites wish for depopulation , its going to be doomsday - just because of a handful select of selfish morons are racist , discriminate / hate people who are not like them.

People need to demand that the CIA, the Military industrial complex , the FBI (I think) , and corporations like lockheed martin release technology that will ensure the survival of ALL PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET , not only that but to live CONFORTABLE LIVES. Its only because those handful of select morons created such a broken economy and political system is the reason why people cant save themselves from any kind of garbage in 2012.

I am officially calling out to them and saying, let the blood be on their hands, they truely comprimised and voided the life experience and voided any kind of true growth of humanity and human life. This life experience is a scam, they say we have freedom and free will but we dont have freedom and free will. We all live in material prisons defined by a financial hierarchy, one which is designed to keep people in their income bracket.

I really am one of those individuals who believes that we've had alien contact that has been kept in the dark from the general public, and that is one of the major offences against democracy for everyone on this planet. I'm talking about the whole eisenhower thing , where he signed a treaty with ET's apparently (who were also kind of not so great).

We , as the people of a nation and the planet never approved this, this was done out of sight and not on our behalf. The majority of the population shouldnt have to suffer because of the mistakes that a few people made. If you follow anything about ET conspiracies you might of read how the "good" aliens wanted to help us, but only if we got rid of nuclear weapons . They probably would of given us technology to deal with the CME's , but its only due to a few jackasses in the higher echolons of society that unjustly made decisions for the whole planet that a large portion of humanity is going to suffer in 2012-2013. the majority of the planet shouldnt be subject to this, simply based on the fact that a majority of the planet doesnt it its own decisions! If we did, we'd be a thriving humanity.

On a lighter note, I remember reading that buddhists foresaw that ET's might save us in 2012 , thats about the only chance I see of humanity not suffering in 2012. So everyone pray to the Et's to SAVE US FROM THE JACKASSES WHO ARE IN CONTROL OF POLITICS/ECONOMY / EVERYTHING!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

I am officially calling out to them and saying, let the blood be on their hands, they truely comprimised and voided the life experience and voided any kind of true growth of humanity and human life. This life experience is a scam, they say we have freedom and free will but we dont have freedom and free will. We all live in material prisons defined by a financial hierarchy, one which is designed to keep people in their income bracket.

I 100% agree man. What kind of life are we all living. We wake up, go to work, half of us don't enjoy our jobs. We go home. And are thankful for the money that was just put into our bank accounts. Rinse and repeat for 30 or 40 years. Then grow old and die. Personally, I think it is a horrible life. The only way we all get through it, is enjoy all the little things in life. Something needs to change NOW.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
1/3rd of America is about to die. Not from 2012.

+70 million Baby Boomers will all be dead in a couple years. Leaving America with a very, very small population in relation with the rest of the world.

Obama's giving +1 million foreigners new US Citizenship every year but it's not going to be enough to fix what they did.

If America is to continue to exist, the rest of the planet needs to be culled.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I hear you, it pisses me off that they're creating bunkers for themselves and using technology that could save us. But what can you do though? A lot people are still asleep and are unknownily supporting this broken system. And those who are awake, well they see OWS as the "official" uprising of the people but I believe it's nothing more than a false movement and no one wants to bother actually getting together and coming up with a plan to dismantle the world's failed leaders (those behind closes door's as well) and shift everyone to become a leader.

We need to do something like this or we're just giving them more time to research, create bs wars and come up with plans to further push their ultimate agenda. That's all they do is play us like a fiddle. They infect our entertainment sources (ever since I woke up I catch signs in movie/games, pretty much everywhere outside) they practically create the news and diseases in the world. They have a huge grip in our medial industries, education, our foods and most importantly, our way of thinking. I see it so bad like you do to know that we need some type of alien intervention or it's going to get real bad for some of us.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

I think it would be wrong to say that none of it is our fault, we've made many mistakes as a peoples as well. All the times we gave in to injustice or just did what we knew was wrong. though i cannot argue that the world would not be like this had it not been for "them". As well either way they should buck up and confess, or we're all going straight to hell in a handbasket.

good post

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetaryDuality

Originally posted by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

I 100% agree man. What kind of life are we all living. We wake up, go to work, half of us don't enjoy our jobs. We go home. And are thankful for the money that was just put into our bank accounts. Rinse and repeat for 30 or 40 years. Then grow old and die. Personally, I think it is a horrible life. The only way we all get through it, is enjoy all the little things in life. Something needs to change NOW.

The problem is, I think the only thing that could possibly fix us is some type of spiritual change. We're engaged in the same rat-race that humanity has been confined in since the beginning of our consciousness. The very idea that technology will save us is fallacious-- eventually we will not even be satisfied with our new technology. A lot of our lives are already pretty comfortable-- compared to most of history at least-- but you know as well as I do that eventually we will demand that our lives become more comfortable still.

That is why most people-- rich and poor alike-- will never stop working. A rich person may have billions of dollars, but his desire for trillions is likely just as strong as your desire for millions (or whatever depending on your socioeconomic status)-- and for the most part, you will both do whatever it takes to make more-- even if that means harming your fellow man in some disconnected but significant way. (Obviously I don't know you specifically, but I've never met anyone that this didn't fit at least partially, including myself.)

Various religious figures have presented solutions to this problem. For example, Buddha decided to eliminate desires in order to reach his nirvana. Jesus decided to help others, and refrained from judging them unless absolutely sure he was not being hypocritical.

I think the basic lesson here is, find a way to achieve your own personal nirvana, and realize that external factors have a finite impact on the workings of your mind.

It's that tired old cliche again-- Happiness comes from within.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Jesse is not a reliable source of information. He makes stuff up as he goes along. I've seen several of his shows and the word crank comes to mind. He provides almost nothing of substance, but makes all sorts of unsubstantiated claims. He can find another crank or two to make wacko allegations and they do. That does not mean it is true. Check who he used on the show.

Consider the issue of CMEs. No one can predict them. No one. So how is anyone going to predict something out a year or more when they cannot be predicted at all. On average solar activity will be lower than normal in 2013. You mention pole shift. Those have never happened ever. Pole shifts are a figment of Hancock's imagination.

Does the government hide things from us? You bet they do. Is it some big disaster as you think? No.

All you seem to suggest is that you have a bad feeling something will happen. You feel that a horrendous disaster is coming towards us.

To me the danger of 2012 is that it has been used as fear mongering by fringe authors that obtain their money through fraud, lies, and fear mongering. Your belief that something awful is upon us is the sort of outcome frauds pushing 2012 have done. I'm sorry to hear that these lies of theirs have negatively impacted you.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What if there was a chance that some would survive? I mean the population that wasn't trying to survive in the tunnels? I find it patently ridiculous that they would attempt survival in a tunnel underground, they obviously haven't figured an earth crust displacement in their plans.....not to mention flooding. Our two greatest challenges that I see, is getting through a solar cycle 24, and a mega thrust earthquake in the U.S. Of course after this cycle 24 we will be going into an ice age since the Great Conveyor Belt around the Sun is indicating a complete standstill. People who survive at all, had better know how to hunt and garden. You can;t live in a tunnel forever. I think it is a moot point, we exist beyond out bodies, we continue to go on. I have however stocked up, have been planting a huge garden, live in a very wild and isolated place with many natural resources, have learned to live off grid for everything . This is not the time for someone to try to get government to step up, you need to make the right changes to save yourself. If the population was told by the governments of the world, all commerce would stop. Do you really want that now? I think earth changes will become such a prevalent thing that the existing population will learn how to survive or die anyway. There is only so much a government can do.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

ECD or earth crust displacement do not happen. They are a fiction from Hancock. No such event has ever happened in the history of the Earth and the physics are impossible.

Great Conveyor Belt around the Sun

Here is a 2010 article from NASA
science.nasa.gov...

In today's issue of Science, NASA solar physicist David Hathaway reports that the top of the sun's Great Conveyor Belt has been running at record-high speeds for the past five years.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
How would your world change IF:

The only bunkers built are for short term disasters (weeks not months).
No one person or agency could predict CME’s.
The world’s governments didn’t have any ‘secret’ technology to ‘save’ the planet.
The government has no proof of ET let alone any contact.
The government has NO ultimate agenda.
Jessie Ventura says and does what he does because he needs the job.

Would your entire existence change?
Could you go on working day after day knowing that the world is truly just a series of reactions to random events?
Most of the things you hold so dear in your beliefs you could prove or disprove yourself. If you just put a little effort into it.

Take Jessie for instance.

Is he getting paid to say the things he says? Yes it’s a for profit tv show.

What is his net worth? (12 million) A lot by my standards but not much in the real world.

Does he need the money for his day to day survival? Does wrestling pay a pension? I doubt it. Does Minnesota pay a pension for a one term governor? I doubt it. Did he get a pension for serving 1 term as Mayor of Brooklyn Park? No way. Chances are he needs the money to remain at his current fiscal level in life. That’s a big motivator.

Is he an honest person? Well he’s a former politician (8 years). If you don’t believe current politicians why do you believe a former one. Especially one who acted in a make believe sport (wrestling).

All in all I don’t believe what he says on his show.

Over all I don’t believe in all this doom and gloom BS. Life is a series of boring days punctuated with the occasional odd day.
There is no ‘grand scheme’.
Get over it. Life is what happens when you have other plans.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

+70 million Baby Boomers will all be dead in a couple years. Leaving America with a very, very small population in relation with the rest of the world.

Obama's giving +1 million foreigners new US Citizenship every year but it's not going to be enough to fix what they did.

Source for this info please. + 70 million baby boomers will be dead? Why and how ???

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You mean those same bunkers that were built to save TPTB from Elenin or YU55 ? Do you mean those bunkers. Oh, ok.

And as far as what you have read and watched regarding 2012. just how does that influience the rest of us? As in " People cant deny that some catastrophy will happen" I surely can deny that some catastrophy will happen. I dont think there is any more to this 2012 then there was to this 11/11 thingy or the Oct 21st rapture or any of the predictions for our planet during the past year.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
PS there is no obvious truth in any of the 2012 claims. In regards to your title for the thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well presented, i firmly believe 2012 as predicted by the Mayans is a doomsday for the human race and the elite taking us into a NEW AGE.

People need to wake up and show more support on freedom movement, rather then armchair viewers and thinking i can't make a difference one person, but you do.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldric

Well presented, i firmly believe 2012 as predicted by the Mayans is a doomsday for the human race and the elite taking us into a NEW AGE.

The Mayans do not have any predictions associated with 2012. All of the predictions are fiction create in recent times by hoaxers.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
hehe, trust me.
You're much safer outside of those bunkers.
I wouldn't want to be underground if massive earthquakes strike. You'd get squashed like a bug.
Shhhhh! Don't tell the elites.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Since we don't have jobs for the population we have, I don't think we need a large increase.

new topics

top topics

join