It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard to believe that people don't like Ron Paul?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

lol people like to say Ron Paul's ideas are out there and extreme but whatever Pervius just wrote right now seems more out there than anything Ron Paul has ever said.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm willing to read some sources if you wanted to provide but I'm rather skeptical there is an agenda to cleanse the world of latino and slavic dna. And the fact that you say Ron Paul is tied into it but you never mentioned his name again, well that is just kablooey.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Originally posted by robile
To the average American, the guy sounds like a nut. He is just too radical to convince a traditional democrat or republican to change their stance.

it's sad that supporting the Constitution and the rights of US is considered "radical" to you.

Yea "radical" to the elitists.

You may have misunderstood my answer to the OP's original question. How many other politicians that you know of have similar views as Paul? 2% at best? So yes this does make him radical. Go ask your neighbors or a bunch of random people who they would vote for in the upcoming election. I would bet the majority would not say Ron Paul. That's because the majority of those people will be your typical American who has grown up on that old school Democrat vs Republican distorted mindset.

And just to be clear I am a Ron Paul supporter and have been since the early 90s. He is a man of his word and is one of the only politicians left who stands behind the constitution according to the way it was first inscribed by our founding fathers.
edit on 14-11-2011 by robile because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by robile

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks for not blasting me.

But, if there's any time a politician considered "radical" by today's misguided standards could become POTUS, it's these next 9 years.

Oh and thanks for the clarification, i couldn't agree more.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Its not difficult to believe people are not keen on RP, problem is, those who are not keen on RP are sheeple who have no idea whats going on in the world. These people are totally brainwashed by mainstream media. In addition, the proof that polls have been doctored against RP is overwhelming. You have a choice, vote for freedom (RP) or vote for tyranny (the others), the choice belongs to the sheep. Whats more, everyone here knows that if RP doesn't get into office, then the world will go to hell in a hand basket. This is the only time I have supported any US president even though I am from the UK.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

OP to me it's like this.

People who don't support Ron Paul don't understand the Federal Reserve or many of the other real life issues facing us right now, and are too ill informed to vote. Any other vote is simply a vote for "same filling different wrapper." We're facing biblical level financial and moral and environmental disasters in real life, right now. We're teetering on the brink for really real this time. It's insane.

So as horrible as it sounds, I'm all for saying that those choosing not to vote for Ron Paul have, knowingly, or unknowingly, given up their hope of a future at all. Period. Of course, I assume even if Paul was to win, that wouldn't stop this mess all by itself.

But it'd be a start. Maybe, even hope.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join